I'm sorry for leaving you.

She's Different

Sung Jae opens his eyes on his bed. He let's out a groan as soon as he gets the pain of his swollen cheek. 

"Ah, what happened?" he utters getting out of bed. He looks around his room and there is nothing wrong except there is a glass vase missing. 

"Oh, yesterday I accidentally broke that vase and got triggered seeing glass. Then that means Sung Hoon came out?" 
He says going to the washroom to take a wash.

"Ofcourse he came out" Sung Jae says noticing bruises on his face when looking at the mirror.

After awhile Sung Jae comes out and his phone rings. He checks the caller ID. 

"So Hyun?" 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FINALLY YOU ANSWERED" 
So Hyun screams on the line.

"Ah Mwoya!(what the)" He says drawing his phone away from his ears.

"ARE YOU SUNG JAE?" 

"Ofcourse.. what do you think?!" 

"Then meet me right now at the cafe I messaged you!" She screams.

"Wha-" Sung Jae gets interrupted as she cut the phone.

"What's wrong with her?" He asks to himself.

────────

Sung Jae arrives at the cafe and tries to find her inside the cafe. Then he notices some wierd person sleeping in the corner seat.

"Umm excuse me" 
He says tapping on her head.

"NAE?" She creams suddenly waking up.

"AH kaptchagaya (you startled me). Yah So Hyun-ah Noe waegurae?" He asks looking at So Hyun's dark circles whose getting wierd looks from the people.

"Just sit down" She says sounding half dead and points to the chair in front her which he sits on.

"Chakkaman, is that toothpaste in you're hair?!" Sung Jae says pointing to her messed up hair.

"Aish doesn't matter, you need to talk Sung Jae-ah Or...
is it Sung Hoon-shhi?" 

Sung Jae's eyes widen in horror. 

"Mwoh?!(what), how did you-" 

"I know, it was yesterday when I heard a scream from you're house.. AND I DIDN'T SLEEP YET WITH CURIOSITY" she says with her eyes half closed and continues explaining everything which happened yesterday night.

"So you got to know everything, Huh?" Sung Jae asks positioning himself comfortably in the chair.

"Yes, so you need to do some major explaining to me." 

So Hyun says with eyes lit up as big light bulbs making Sung Jae Sigh. 

"Oh! And that day on the bus, you said you don't wan't me to meet 'him'. That 'Him' was Sung Hoon?" 

"Yes, I was talking About him. Sung Hoon is quite different from me and 'Dangerous'. He doesn't care whoever you are, if you're getting in his way then he's ready to hurt you so I didn't wan't you to meet him." 

So Hyun nods.

"I guess it's time that I tell you everything... Well where should I start from?.." He ponders on his thoughts.

"This might shock you but I actually know you from a long time So Hyun-ah. I met you 8 years ago" 

"Mwoh?!" 

"I was the boy living in front of you're house. Infact, The house I'm staying now is my actual house. 8 years ago a family moved to the house in front of us and that's when I met you. You were crying in the playground." 

Flashback-before 8 years

A 12 year old girl is crying sitting on the swing. 

"Why are you crying?" Sung Jae's young self asks the young So Hyun.

She suddenly wipes her tears after knowing his presence.

"Crying? Who? I'm strong so I won't cry" She cutely replies.

"I saw you crying though" 

"NO!" She hits his head.

"Ahhh that pains" Sung Jae says and is about cry.

"Oh I'm sorry , I didn't mean to hit hard. It's probably cause you're weak" she says.

"It's not because I'm weak, it's because you're strong" 

"That's true" She laughs.

"Friends?" 
He says keeping his hand in front of her.

So Hyun hesitates.
"No" 

"Why?" Sung Jae asks confused.

"I'm scared" So Hyun says tearing up a bit.

"What are you scared of?" 

"If I become friends with you, then you will also leave me just like dad" she says tearing up.

"Everybody and everything I like leaves me so I don't like anything" she continues.

"But you're strong so you shouldn't be scared" Sung Jae says and So Hyun looks at him.

"I won't leave you" Sung Jae says and smiles.

"Really? Then promise me" 
So Hyun brings up her pinky finger. 

Sung Jae smiles and attaches his finger to hers.
"Yaksu? (Promise?)" She asks.
"Yaksu (Promise)" Sung Jae says and they smile at each other. 

Flashback over

"So you're really that boy?" So Hyun asks.

Sung Jae smiles and nods.

"But.. I thought you died in that fire.." She says in a sad tone.

"I was the only one who survied." Sung Jae pauses for a moment and then continues.

"Our house was on fire, mom and dad died but I survived. I escaped from the window and survived but People thought I died because all the bodies became ashes nobody investigated further... " He says looking down.

"That's the first time Sung Hoon appeared, my mind developed a personality to protect myself. When I was about to die in shock, Sung Hoon appeared and led me to escape. I would have been dead if it wasn't for him. I was adopted by a rich woman who can't become a mother. She took care of me and made me the sole heir of our company. I didn't have any of my memories but each day I started regaining my memories and with the memories, Sung Hoon started appearing. I was doing my best for studies to support mom but then after studying On the day of the test, Sung Hoon appeared. He skipped the test and hanged around in a coffee shop. He went against me, he doesn't wan't me to Study... ugh What nonsense, well I just gave up from that day. Why would I keep doing efforts if he's going to ruin them again?" 

Sung Jae looks very pissed whereas So Hyun is still shocked. 

"Mom got to know that I'm having another personality she told me to go get treatment and if the people get to know, i would soon get kicked without being able to become the heir. I came back to the house, it's quite renovated but the memories still remain. I wan't to face my past and make my other personality dissapear.. each day I wake up with bruises on my body due to him... Well That's quite it.." Sung Jae finally finishes and let's out a long breath.

"I.... I need time to think about these" So Hyun says still trying to get all the information into her.

"I understand, it's a big shock for you so just take time and try processing everything" Sung Jae says and sighs for the umpteenth time.

"Thank you" So Hyun smiles bitterly and takes her purse to leave the cafe.

"Oh and please don't talk with Sung Hoon if he comes out. I don't wan't you to get involved with him" She nods and leaves the cafe still in shock.

"I'm sorry for leaving you in the past and thank you for being back in my life...." 

Sung Jae says staring at So Hyun going away like a dead person through the glass wall of the cafe. 

____________

Enjoy^^. Next chapter will be So Yeol and Hyo Joo💜