It's Important to me

She's Different

"Wahh, what a coincidence.. Well then Let's go to university together now that we've become neighbours and are going to the same place" he says with a bright smile

"But.." So Hyun says but gets interrupted by Sung Jae.


"If you don't say I love you to me in 5 seconds then I'm gonna consider that you will come with me, okay time starts now" He says fast that So Hyun didn't even understand what he said.

"Wait, what?" So Hyun asks.

"2,3" Sung Jae keeps counting.

"OH! I.. I.." So Hyun hesitates which makes him finish the countdown.

"Okay then that means you agree with me, khaja (let's go!)" He says and simply walks forward leaving So Hyun shook.

"Heol.. he's so wierd" she says and follows him to catch up to him.

─────────

"Sunbae(senior)" So Hyun calls him.

"Just call me Sung Jae-ah, I feel cringey when people call me Sunbae" he says.

"Sung Jae-ah, So I'm actually quite curious about something. Could I ask you a question?" So Hyun asks Sung Jae. 

"Yeah sure, are you curious on how am I this handsome?well I know, I understand you're curious about it" he says with over confidence.

"You sound quite similar to someone" So Hyun says.

"Who?" Sung Jae asks.

"My brother" So Hyun answers.

"That means You're brother is a handsome genius, I hope I get to meet him" Sung Jae says.

"It would be an epic Dumb and Dumber meeting" So Hyun says.

"Anyway, about my question.. Why did you move into that house? It got burnt up and people died in there, why would you live in a crappy place. I mean you look rich and stuff so why not stay at a expensive hotel rather than staying at a wierd place?" So Hyun asks and Sung Jae stops walking with his smile dissapearing which also makes So Hyun stop.

"Waeguraeseyo?(What's wrong?)" So hyun asks concerned.

"There are some things in life which might seem worthless to you but it's important to me, Phabo(idiot)" he says messing up her hair and gets inside the bus before So Hyun says anything.

"YAHH! Ahh my beautiful hair" So Hyun says fixing her her.

"But why the sudden wise words though?" She says staring at him get inside the bus. 

The bus starts to move and so hyun creeps out, she runs and gets inside. Sung Jae is already sitting with an empty seat beside him. All the seats are occupied except the seat beside Sung Jae so she goes and sits next to him.

"Why am I so unlucky that I'm always getting sticked next to you" So Hyun says fixing her hair to show that she's still upset with the hair incident which makes Sung Jae smile. Well don't blame her, it takes the most time to fix her hair and she hates it.

"Well you're not that lucky as I'm not joining in class with you" Sung Jae says looking outside the window.

"Oh yeah, you didn't join yesterday either. What are you even majoring in?" So Hyun asks facing him.

"Psychology and English" He says still looking outside.

"WHAT? I'm doing the same subjects, are you going to skip today's English classes?" 

"Yes" he says still not looking at her.

"Why?" So Hyun asks.

"..." He keeps silent and says nothing.

"Okay fine then if you're thaaat bored with me I will just take a nap" she says and closes her eyes.

"Why? Are you going to miss me as I'm not going to stay with you?.." he says while turning his head to face So Hyun but she's already asleep.

"How can someone fall asleep so fast? I guess that's a talent itself" Sung Jae says amazed by So Hyun. 

Sung Jae stares at So Hyun sleeping.

"Why are you still the same So Hyun-ah? But I'm quite worried, I hope you don't see him" Sung Jae says with a concerned face.

"SEE WHO?" So Hyun says popping her eyes open.

"AHH Kapchagaya(That Scared me)" Sung Jae says so Startled that he screamt loud making the people inside the bus give them Stares, So Hyun herself gets startled and then notices the stares.

"Ah Aniyo (No). I don't know him, he's just a stranger! Chesungamnida (sorry),Chesungamnida (sorry)" she says slightly bowing to the people.

"Why are you so good at pretending to be asleep?" Sung Jae asks and then the bus stops.

"Oh! We arrived" she says changing the topic.

Suddenly someone comes near them.

"Sunbae" 

"Ah Eun Woo-ah" Sung Jae says but makes a hand movement as if to just shut up and go

"I gave you my seat as you asked so hopefully you will treat me well Sunbaenim" He says, bows and leaves.

"Wait.. so that's how there was an empty seat next to Sung Jae?" So Hyun thinks.
Sung Jae Glances at So Hyun and understood she realised the situation.
"AISSH YAHH! EUNWOO-AH! JUST WAIT UNTIL I CATCH YOU" he says and escapes.

"Tch dumb Sung Jae" So Hyun says but ends up Giggling.

"Sung Jae-ah! Kachchi Khaja (Let's go together)" She says taking her bag and getting out of the bus.

─────────