The First Day - Part II

She's Different

Finally arriving at her class she hurries up to the professor who is sitting.

"I'M SO SORRY PROFESSOR JUNG, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY. I DESERVE TO BE KILLED AND MURDERED BRUTALLY FOR BEING SO LATE." So Hyun says bowing several times without even caring about the classmates looking at her wierdly.  

"Then I will kill you and murderer you"- Professor Jung stands up and looks at her arms crossed. 

So hyun gets freaked out and starts walking backwards.

"ofcourse not, I don't wan't to get in jail during such a young age, I'm only 23" he says smiling.

The whole class laughs. 

"Introduce yourself and go sit for now, the whole class waited for you around 30 minutes cause I don't start my class if someone is missing" Professor Jung says and points to an empty seat beside a handsome man. 

"I'm sorry professor Jung, Annyeohaseyo I'm 20 years old Kim So Hyun. It's my first day in Hanyang university and I hope I don't leave a bad impression on you all... well even tho I think I already did..." she mumbles the last part but the whole class ends up hearing it which makes them laugh again.

She says, Bows and sits near the man whose been staring at her intently from the moment she came inside. 

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Tae hyung. You sound fun so hope we can become good friends." He says in a husky voice. 

"Oh I didn't expect you're voice to be like that compared to you're cute face" She blurts out. 

"Oh.. Thanks, you're very straightforward" he says smiling nervously.

"Oops sorry, I'm Kim.." 

"You just introduced yourself" he says giggling. 

"Oh yeah right Taehyung~shhi, I'm kind of not in my senses due to the occurings today ahahaha" So Hyun laughs nervously and takes out her laptop and books.

She notices a neatly wrapped lunch box.

Flashback
When So Hyun went inside her room to find her laptop her mom stuffs the lunchbox inside her bag being worried of So Hyun.
Flashback over

"So mom put it in? " she thinks while smiling but her smile soon dissapears. "But I can't forget what she did, NEVER".

"Whats wrong? " Taehyung asks bringing So Hyun back to her senses.

"Oh nothing at all" she smiles and starts concentrating on the professor. 

"So I'm happy to see all these students doing Psychology major. Well we better start fast cause we already lost much time due to someone." Professor Jung says eyeing So Hyun and So hyun just gives an apologetic smile. 

"First lesson is quite interesting which is about criminal psychology. Let me ask a simple question, What's the difference between a Psychopath and a Sociopath?" He asks and turns his eyes to So Hyun. 

"Would Miss.Late like to answer?" He asks looking at So Hyun. 

"What? WHO? ME?" She asks shocked.

"No, I was talking to the ghost behind you. OFCOURSE IT'S YOU" He continues.

"Well I believe that Psychopaths can't Socialise much so they stay hidden whereas Sociopaths have the ability of socializing and making bonds so they 'hide in the light' meaning that they live like people and amongst normal people."

"Seems like Ms.Late is also Ms.Smart, Good answer. You can sit now." She sits smiling proudly and Taehyung gives her a thumbs up. 

"As Miss.Late says Sociopaths are seem to be more socialising. Sociopaths also have less guilt of what they did moreover they can have no guilt if they do something to a stranger yet have a sense of guilt if it's someone he/she is attached to." 

-after awhile-

"Today's lesson is over now you can go home" Professor Jung says.

"OMO I love this professor" So hyun says to Taehyung packing her bags.

"Except Miss.Late you stay here and arrange these papers as you're punishment" Professor Jung says.

"OH! I hate this professor So much" So hyun says making a sad face to Taehyung. 

"PROFESSOR JUNG, I THINK SOMEONE HAT.." Taehyung says halfway when So Hyun hurriedly covers his mouth.

"YAH!" She says covering his mouth. Taehyung breaths on her palm instead making So Hyun have tingling feels inside her stomach so she removes her hand immediately. 

"Calm dowm heart, What's wrong with you?!" She says to herself.

"I heard that" He says looking at her and smirking.

"Wan't me to stay with you and help? I'm jobless right now" he says.

"Really? Would you?" She asks blinking her eyes several times trying to look cute.

"Ofcourse So Hyun-Ah" he says pinching her slight pink cheeks. 

"Ouwww that hurts, Thanks anyways Taehyung-shhi" she says smiling brightly and soon sits with the smile disappearing as she looks at the pile of papers. 

Taehyung takes a seat in the row front of her and faces her side. He takes half and arranges them quite fast whereas So Hyun is still not done. He keeps the papers beside So Hyun and his arm touches her arm but she doesn't even notice.

"Why do I feel wierd like a electrical current passing through me?" He thinks while staring at her feeling his cheeks burning up. Without being able to bear it up he suddenly stands.

"I.. I.. Will go fetch you and myself some drinks, I'm feeling thirsty" he says and hurries out.

"What's wrong with him? He's probably worn out by this work. He's such an angel to help me, whereas there is a devil back at home waiting for his chance to annoy me. Ugh!..." she says and gets goosebumbs remembering her brother's face with a creepy smile. 

After awhile she's finally done and places it inside Professor Jung's cupboard and locks it. 

When she's about to go a girl blocks her way out. 

"Where do you think you're going,huh?" She asks in an annoyed tone.

"Umm.. out obviously." So Hyun says. "Aish there has to be a b*tchy girl here?!" She thinks being disgusted.

"Woah watch what you're saying, I'm you're 'sunbae' meaning you should 'respect' me" she says in an annoying high pitched tone.

"Ne(yes) sunbaenim, it's nice to meet you so if you could just move a bit" So hyun says making a move with her hand saying to shoo away.

Taehyung arrives near the class and he sees something happening, he looks at them near the door whereas they didn't notice him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? Look at you're attitude, you were late 1 hour and the whole class had to wait for you including MY OPPA. How dare you make my Taehyung oppa wait? You even sat next to him. You're just a thief who stole people's time. And now stealing my oppa" She says poking So Hyun each time she says a word making her step back each time.

Taehyung is about to go inside and defend So Hyun when So Hyun suddenly starts speaking making him stop on his track.

"Well it's you're fault for not sitting with him in the first place. Yup, I'm a thief. A very experienced thief who knows to steal well. If I can steal you're beloved oppa then I can also steal you're soul so that you will be dead soon. You can't handle me, I'm a crazy wizard whose gay for aliens so you better not come trouble me." So Hyun says, smiles at her leaving the girl dumbfounded and moves out of the class making her way to professor.

Taehyung hides so that So Hyun passes without noticing Taehyung. 

He smiles staring at her running away crazily. "She's different." He says. 

________________

"OH MY GOSH! I thought It will be my last and first day at university. I'm so crazy, I just blabbered something to her."So Hyun says.

"Don't think so loud Miss.Late, I can hear everything" a very familiar voice behind her says and she turns back but soon regretted turning. He was so close to her that when she turned back her face got covered by his chest. 

"Oh he smells good, I need to know his perfume. Eeew what are you thinking So Hyun" she thinks and moves 3 steps back fast.

"I'm.. sorry professor" So Hyun says with a blushed face. 

"..." Professor Jung just stays silent. 

Which makes So Hyun lower her head more.

"Pfft BAHAHAHAHA" Professor Jung laughs loud. So Hyun eventually looks at him and gives him a puzzled face. 

"AHA..HHAHAHAHA" she joins him laughing.

"Wait why you laughing? By the way so did you arrange the papers?." He asks her.

"Yes Professor, I was trying to find you to give the key of the cupboard" she says. 

"Give me you're phone" he suddenly says her.

"Huh? What Phone?" She looks at him confused.

"Don't say me you don't have a phone, this is the 21st century. Me being 23 yet have a automatic robot cleaner thing at my house."-Jung professor.

"I think he's obsessed on his age by the way he mentions it but he's very young for a professor literally 3 years difference" So Hyun thinks.

"Oh, no I do have" she says and gives it to him from her pocket. 

He takes it and saves his number. 
"You can message to this number when you wan't to find me" 

"Thanks Professor, but why save it as 'Hate Professor'?" She asks.

"Yup I heard you saying that you hate me, I'm Kidding let me change it" He says.

He saves it as '정교수♡'(Jung professor♡) but erases the heart and writes '정교수"(Jung Professor) instead.

"Okay take this" he says throwing it to So Hyun who catches it.

"Nice catch" he says smiling and takes the key from her. He turns to go.

"Annyeong(bye) Miss.late make sure you become Miss.Early tommorow" he says, waving his hand while walking backwards then turns and walks away.

"He's so wierd, I've never met someone like that. But I have to agree he's cool and handsome well talking about handsome, OMO TAEHYUNG! OH NO HE MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR ME. SO HYUN, YOU'RE SUCH A PABHO(fool)." She says running off to The class and notices Taehyung sitting on a bench near the vending machine. 

"Taehyung-shhi I'm so sorry.You've been waiting here all long for me. I feel so guilty, I.."So Hyun blabbers sitting beside him.

"No that's fine So Hyun-ah, just drink this. Oh and I think I have to hurry home so I better get going. Meet you later" he says and hurries off giving a juice can to her. 

"Oh.. I feel so guilty, maybe he got pissed." She says staring at the can. She opens it and starts drinking it, while drinking she notices a can on the bench beside her where Taehyung was sitting.

"Oh, What's this doing here? It's crushed as if someone squeezed the can. Probably someone did it before throwing it cause I usually do that as a habit." She says and picks it to throw it to the dustbin.

"Huh... that's wierd, it's full and not drunk a bit. Why would someone crush it so brutally? Well whatever" she says and puts it inside the dustbin and heads home.

___________

Professor Jung goes inside the class and opens his cupboard to check the arranged papers. He takes them out and keeps on the desk. He notices a pink sticky note pasted on top of the bundle. 

It said; 

It's me Miss.Late but I would like to say you my name is Kim So Hyun so it would be lovely if you called me So Hyun Haksaeng (student). Well nevermind.. I arranged the papers with the help of Taehyung. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry and will never be late again^^. Thank you For a wonderful lesson Professor Jung~

"Pfft, I've already forgiven you and I remember you're name clearly So Hyun, it's just that it's fun teasing you." He says smiling brightly at her cuteness.

______________

"What is you're problem? Huh? Tell me now. Make sure you don't come near her again" he says slapping her hard making her run away crying holding her cheek.

______________

And that's it for now. Well that last paragraph must have confused the hell out of you all😂. Well bear it💕.