Let's PRANK!

She's Different

So Hyun and Sung Jae walk in the hallway to the class. They Reach the class.

"Bye then" Sung Jae Waves to So Hyun and turns to go the opposite way.

"Chakkaman(wait a min)" So Hyun says and Sung Jae stops in his steps but he's facing his back on So Hyun.

"Don't you think atleast being inside the class is better than just waiting somewhere alone?" So Hyun asks. Sung Jae sighs looking down thinking about something then turns to face So Hyun.

"I prefer being alone" he says, turns, smiles and walks his way leaving So Hyun.

"He smiles after talking but those words sound sad. It's as if he's burrying the sadness with a smile" So Hyun thinks.

So Hyun let's out a sigh looking at him leave. She heads inside the class and class haven't started yet, not even the professor is there yet. She meets eyes with Taehyung making her smile and heads near him to sit beside him. 

'Oh, I almost forgot about that rude girl yesterday. I hope she doesn't come arguing with me again.' So hyun thinks.

"So Hyun-ah, Noe kenchana?(Are you okay?) You look pale" Taehyung asks worried.

"Ah Nae, kenchana(ah yes I'm okay) Thank you for worrying" So Hyun says smiling.

"That's great, tell me if something is bothering you" Taehyung says and shows his rectangle smile.

"Yeah, something is bothering me actually." So Hyun says making a sad face.

"What is it? Tell me" he says being serious.

"I'm bothered cause someone is being too nice to me upto the point that I'm going to get Diabetes." So Hyun says and looks at him.

"Then should he be bad towards you so that he can prevent you from getting Diabetes?" Taehyung asks.

"NO! NOT! NO!" So Hyun says exaggerating making Taehyung giggle.

Just then Someone comes inside.

'Oh gosh it's that rude girl..' So hyun says feeling nervous.

The girl heads inside and she's wearing a mask. 

'Oh my... she's looking at me now, we are staring at each other. Suddenly she looks down shaking and heads to her seat avoiding my gaze. Why? Did i scare her so much? Woah daebak(awesome) Kim So hyun, you're so great' So Hyun thinks and smiles.

So Hyun turns towards Tae Hyung and he's focused on his phone. She gets a lit idea in her mind, she takes out her phone and searches her contacts to find Taehyung. She got his number from Jung Professor but she forgot to contact Taehyung so she's going to take advantage of it by pranking on him☻. She takes her phone and starts texting Taehyung.

"Hello I'm in need of you're help" 
Sent.

"The fun starts" So Hyun Smirks. 

"Sorry if I'm rude but who are you?" 
Received.

"I'm you're twin from another mother and I really need you're help. If you don't wan't you're twin to die then please help me"
Sent 

So hyun sees Taehyung's puzzled face and holds in her laughter.

"At this moment I'm locked inside my house as my boyfriend is coming to hurt me. He likes to hurt me by saying 'you're hair colour looks like poop'. I don't wanna get hurt so help me😭"
Sent.

"Ah... Just stay inside then"
Received.

"But he knows the password of my house, we actually used to live together" 
Sent.

"Okay just stop, this is too dumb to be true" 
Received.

"I know right, why do I always make dumb stories?" 
Sent.

"Umm?.."
Received.

"I should have made a story like my uncle slept with the neighbourhood auntie so I cut her parts and stuffed inside the fridge to scare my brother.."
So Hyun types the message but erases the message after seeing that it's too crazy.

"Woah.. I think really crazy stuff at times" so hyun thinks to herself.

"It's me, the person next to you"
Sent.

Taehyung looks at the message then faces So Hyun. He stares at So Hyun and she stares back at him. So hyun suddenly starts breaking into laughter.

"Oh gosh so you were pranking me, I almost believed it" Taehyung says still shook, and playfully hits So Hyun's head.

"Ouww" So Hyun says holding her head but it looks worse, she's still holding as if she's getting a headache.

"Waegurae(what's wrong)? Appha(it hurts)? Ahh Mianhaeyo!(sorry) I didn't wan't to hurt you, Chommal Mianhada(really sorry)" Taehyung panics and holds her head with both his hands, staring into her eyes.

"Ahh.. no I'm kidding" So Hyun laughs again. 

"What The.. Seriously So Hyun-ah stop with you're silly pranks, they scare the hell out of me" Taehyung says holding his head.

"Hahaha! Okay okay! I'm sorry, it's just fun teasing you Taehyung-shhi but you need to stop worrying so much about me, it makes me get wrong thoughts" So Hyun says staring into Taehyung's Eyes and Taehyung's Eyes widen. 

Just Then they get interrupted by someone.

"Annyeong new kid, I'm Ahn Hee Yeon but you can call me Hani. I literally know everything about people here so you can ask anything from me. I'm quite social so I always befriend new comers like you." She says and holds her hand for a hifi.

"Woah Cool, I just got a new pretty friend" So Hyun says and Hifi's her. 

Taehyung just stares at them doing their thing.

"Aha! You're totally my style. Then let's talk a lot later" Hani winks and waves at So Hyun and walks off to her seat in front of So Hyun.

Professor Jung Arrives inside the class. 

"Chuen Achim Thahdeul (Good Morning everyone)" Professor Jung says and keeps his bag on the table.

"Chuen Achiim Kyusoonim" Everybody says in respond.

"Oh! someone became Miss Early today, how's it being early to school?" Jung Professor asks teasing her.

"Ah.. I get more time to talk with people, I guess" So Hyun answers awkwardly.

"Pfft okay well you're having fun so let's start the class now!" 
Jinyoung Says turning on a slide.

─────────

Class is over, Taehyung walks towards the door to go out of the class when suddenly So Hyun stops her.

"Chamshiman(wait a bit)Taehyung-Shhi" So Hyun says and catches upto him.

"Would you like to get lunch with me?" So Hyun asks smiling.

"Ahh..." Taehyung says and his eyes travels towards someone whose approaching him.

"Oppa! Bugoshiposso(Missed you) " the Girl says and holds Taehyung's hand.

"Ouh Nado(Yes Me Too) Soo Jung-ah" He says holding her hand. 

Somehow So Hyun feels as if her heart dropping, it's a feeling she really hates.
Just then Soo Jung Looks at So Hyun wondering who she is.

"Ah! She's my Deskmate, Kim So Hyun" Taehyung Says.

"Ouh, Nae(yes) Annyeoseyo(hello) Soo Jung-Shi" So Hyun says and bows giving a sweet smile.

"Ahh Nae, annyeong So Hyun-Shi. I'm Jung Soo Jung, also known as Krystal. Make sure to take care of Taehyung when you're with him" Soo Jung Says smiling at her slightly bowing.

"Thanghyeonaji!(ofcourse), I will surely do that. Waah You two look so good together, well I need to leave you two alone so that you can have fun together" So Hyun says and Winks.

"Ahaha" Soo Jung giggles at So Hyun's statement.

"Then Goodbye! Have a good time together" So Hyun says.

"Yes You too!" Soo Jung says.

"Meet you next time, Taehyung-Shi" So Hyun says waving and goes off even before Taehyung says anything.

"Awee She's Cute" Soo Jung says looking at So Hyun walk off.

"Yes. She's cute.. and.. different" Taehyung says looking at her go and having a feeling as if he doesn't wan't her to go.

─────────

"He already has a girlfriend..." So Hyun says walking away still shocked on what just happened.

"But why do I feel so hurt?" So Hyun thinks.

─────────

!!! UPDATED LIKE AFTER 46657677 YEARS!!!. Well go blame school, anyone willing to burn it up for me lol