Who are you?

She's Different

So Hyun Slowly wakes up to feel the sunlight touching her skin from the window. 

"Aissh too bright! My eyes" So Hyun wakes up and scratches her eyes sitting on the bed.

"Who opened the freaking curtains?!" So Hyun says frustrated. 

"I did" Mom says coming inside her room.

"I've made hangover soup so go and drink it."

"Nae" 

"I'm heading out with my friends for some work."

"Nae, Nae I don't care wherever you go" So Hyun says and covers her ears with her pillow.

"I'm just saying so that you.." Mom sees So Hyun not listening.

"Fine, I just shouldn't have tried talking to you." Mom says and goes out banging the door.

"WHO SAID YOU TO TRY TALKING TO ME? UGH!" So Hyun says and throws her pillow to the closed door. 

"You never wan't to know how I feel, I don't mean anything to you. You're just pretending to care about me." So Hyun says with tears filling up her eyes and goes inside her washroom. 

So Hyun's mom is standing against her door, she didn't leave yet.

"I'm sorry So Hyun-ah, it's Mom's fault but I truly care about you"  

She says leaning on the door outside of her room.

─────────

"YAH KIM SO YEOL" So Hyun says barging inside So Yeol's room without knocking on the door.

And there he is.. shirtless.

"YAH KIM SO HYUN!" So Yeol says and covers his chest with a clothe.

"OMOO SO YEOL! YOU'RE ABS" So Hyun says going near him.

"YAH! YAH! GO! GO! GET OUT!" So Yeol says trying to push her out.

"Oh Come on So Yeol, Let me take advantage of the fact that I have a brother. Let me see them abs" So Hyun says not wanting to go out.

"Eeew So Hyun-ah don't be such a ert and GET OUT" 

"Awiee So Yeol-ah! Please. Please! Pretty please" So Hyun says blinking cutely. 

"NO!" So yeol says one last time and kicks her out of the room.

"Aish Thesso(fine)!" So Hyun says going away but then So Yeol stops her.

"Yah! Kim so hyun, I'm going out today and mom will also not be at home so you better stay at home and lock the door. Arasso?(understand?)." 

"Ah Nae Nae Aarasso(understood)" So Hyun nods with an uninterested face.

"Okay then, Good girl" So Yeol smiles and pats her head.

"Then, ABS?" So Hyun asks with widened eyes.

"Psst,Byeontae (ert)" So Yeol hits her head and goes inside his room.

"Ah Appha(it pains)" So Hyun rubs her head in pain. 

"I mean, what's so wrong with showing his abs? Maybe they are fake? Maybe he drew them on his chest? OMO!" So Hyun talks to herself.

─────────

"Ah So boring.." So Hyun says rolling on her bed but suddenly she hears a sound from out. Out of her window to be exact.

She gets up and checks but there is nothing.

"Did I hear it right? Maybe I'm wrong?" 

She looks at the window again, then she notices something black. It looks as if somebody is hiding outside her window. So Hyun panicks.

"OMG is it a thief? Kidnapper?" So hyun says panicking.

"Naah probably some black cat' So Hyun says trying to deny the reality.

But her eyes travel to that place automatically, and now it moved. 

"Oh.. it moved, so there is someone hiding outside. Ahh Outtokae(what should i do?), So Yeol isn't at home.." 

"It's okay So Hyun-ah! You can do this! It's okay, come on let's be strong and catch him" 

So Hyun cheers herself and goes closer to the window, she's living in the second floor of her house so she has a balcony. Maybe that's where he's staying.

So Hyun comes closer to the window and secretly peeps. He sees a man wearing a black hoodie,cap and mask

"I'm gonna catch you somehow" She says as she opens her window and grabs his hoodie.

"GOT CAUGHT OF YOU!" She says grabbing on to him, he panicks and tries to escape. 

He succeeds and goes up to the roof by climping on an attached pipe.

"Aishh. Just wait, I'm not going to let you escape" So Hyun says and follows him up the pipe.

It's quite hard than So Hyun thought it would be, whereas he easily climbed the pipe as if he's experienced in it. 
After taking her awhile, she gets on top of the roof and starts running Behind him on the roof. 

He runs fast on the roof without any problem whereas So Hyun runs slowly being scared she's gonna fall. He soon reaches the end of So Hyun's roof.

"Ahaha Finally you have no way to go" So Hyun says catching up to him and she's about to catch him when he suddenly jumps. He jumps and lands on the roof of the next house easily. 

"The hell?.. Are you some kind of Ninja boy?!" So Hyun says amazed. 

"Aish" So Hyun says realising that he's getting away, but she's not the type to give up. She continues walking on the roof but suddenly her leg slips while running and she's about to fall. 
"AHH" So Hyun screams
He hears her scream and turns his head. His eyes widen as he sees she's about to fall, without thinking anymore. He runs to her and catches her before she falls down.

He catches her by holding her waist and she automatically puts her hands over his shoulder so that she won't fall. They stay like this for awhile, staring at each other's eyes. He's wearing a mask and So Hyun doesn't recognise her. She takes one hand off of him and slowly approaches his face to remove the mask.

His eyes widen as he realises that she's going to take his mask off.

"No! She shouldn't see my face" 
He thinks and is about to move when his leg slips and he falls from the roof.

"AHH! ANDWAE(NO)" So hyun screams.

Luckily So Hyun caught his hand before he falls. So Hyun holds his hand tightly on top of the roof whereas He is hanging with only So Hyun's support. He let's out a groan in pain as his chest got scratched while falling and it's bleeding. They are Actually quite high up as they came to a high place in the roof, he looks down and gets shocked by how high they are.

"No! Don't look down, it will make you nervous. " So Hyun let's out a groan as it's being hard to hold on to his hand. He looks at her when she talks.

"Listen well to me, whoever you are. Just look at me, look at my eyes and don't take you're eyes off of me" So Hyun says and let's out a groan, it's getting more hard to hold him up. 

He listens to her and looks at her eyes just the way she told her to do and it somehow calms him. He keeps looking at her eyes and doesn't feel any fear.

"Come take my other hand" She says and lowers her body to give him her other hand. He swings his body by kicking on the wall and grabs So Hyun's left hand.

So Hyun groans as she uses all her efforts and strength and drags him up on the roof. Slowly and slowly she takes him up and he finally reaches up. They hug each other making sure they won't fall and roll away from the end of the roof, hugging each other.

He falls beside So Hyun and both of them catch their breath laying beside each other on the roof.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" So Hyun says but gets no response. She turns to his side to realise that he's gone.. 

She stands up hurriedly and sees him running away on top of roofs.

"He's totally a ninja.." So Hyun says amazed by it.

"Is he some kind of thief or kidapper? Maybe a ert!" She says guessing wildly. Yet, a thought comes to her mind.

"But why did you save me?" 

─────────

"Why did you save me?" 

He get's the same thought while running away.

─────────