You make me feel different

She's Different

"Why would I take you home? So Disgusting." Sung Jae coldly walks past her.

"Wait Sung Jae" So Hyun says and grabs his arm.

"What is it this time? Can you just stop bothering me?" Sung Jae says annoyed.

"Oh come on, stop acting hard to get phabho(idiot) you live in front of my house so why not go with me" 
So Hyun hits his head.

"Ahh" Sung Jae touches his head and looks at her with anger.

Suddenly Sung Jae pins So Hyun on the glass wall of a shop. He keeps his hands in both sides of her making sure she's locked. 

"If you keep on bothering me, you have no idea what I can do to you" he says looking at her eyes then lips and bites his own lips.

"Eew Cliche, bad boy type doesn't suit you." So hyun says having no effect making him surprised.

"Wait.. how that didn't work on you? It worked on all the girls I've met" Sung Jae says surprised but still locking her.

"I know I'm so random but I just wanted say something to you. I don't know why but I feel really comfortable when I'm with you. Even though I'm annoyed at times, I just feel as if I've known you for a long time so I wan't to get close to you." So Hyun says staring into his eyes making Sung Jae's eyes widen. 

"The hell is wrong? You're so drunk" Sung Jae says.

"BAHAHA I know right? But remember that most people talk the truth when they are drunk."

So Hyun says and then slowly closes her eyes. She leans near and near to his lips whereas Sung Jae is too shocked to move away.

He waits until So Hyun kisses but she ends up leaning her head on his shoulder as she's actually sleepy not that she was going to kiss him. Sung Jae blinks his eyes several times after realising that So Hyun just fell asleep on his shoulder. Sung Jae let's out a chuckle feeling So Hyun's breath on his shoulder.

"Who are you to make me feel different? Who are you to make me feel this way?"  

Sung Jae asks even though she's asleep. 

─────────

So Hyun sits up straight on her bed. "OH MY GOSH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY HEAD! AISSH IT'S PAINING. AAAAAAH" 

So Hyun screams and So Yeol comes barging insise her room.

"CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN? IT'S 5 AM IN THE MORNING YOU PIECE OF TRASH. I ALREADY SUFFERED WHEN THAT RUDE BOY RANG THE DOOR BELL FOR 576776776 TIMES AT 12 MIDNIGHT" So Yeol screams annoyed.

"WHAT? WHO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN" So Hyun asks puzzled.

"Ughh I'm so fed up with you. You went to the Uni get together and seems like you were quite drunk" 

~Flashback~

Someone rings the bell hurriedly.

"OH COME ON. HAVE PATIENCE! I'M COMING" So Yeol opens the door hurriedly to see So Hyun asleep and Getting Piggy backed by Sung Jae.

"Who are you?" So Yeol asks confused scratching his hair.

"That doesn't matter.. could you just take her? She's so heavy" Sung Jae says handing So Hyun to So Yeol. 

"I think she's so drunk that she fell asleep" Sung Jae says.

"Ahh yeah thanks for bringing her back safely" So Yeol says and bows.

"Not that I wanted to." He bows back and just leaves.

"Wierd.." So Yeol closes the door.

"Aish So Hyun, You reek of alcohol smell" So Yeol carries her to her room upstairs and puts her on her bed. He's about to go out when he turns back and comes back to her to cover her with a blanket then leaves.

─────────

"SO I THREW YOU TO THE BED AND That's all I know so JUST KEEP IT DOWN" So Yeol closes the door and goes back to his room making stomping sounds.

And at that time So Hyun remembers what she said.

"I don't know why but I feel really comfortable when I'm with you. Even though I'm annoyed at times, I just feel as if I've known you for a long time so I wan't to get close to you." 

"AISH SO HYUN! Ahhhh Why did I do that?!" So Hyun whines messing up her hair. 

"Michoesso(I'm Crazy)! Michoesso(I'm crazy)!" So Hyun hits her head with her pillow when suddenly she gets a text.

"Shut up or I'm gonna boil all the ice cream in the fridge"
Received From loser ( So Yeol).

"Ugh! He doesn't know in what kind of situation I am..." 

"Aishhh! Bullha(I don't know). Imma just sleep before my head bursts" So Hyun says and closes her eyes but she opens her eyes in 1 second.

"But wasn't it very wierd? And why was he so angry? Did I do something wrong to him. That look in his eyes.. It was different." 

─────────