Getting my heart occupied by you~

She's Different

He slowly takes steps closer to her and then scans her from top to bottom. 

"I think I have my property inside you" he says and smirks.

"Right guys?" He asks from the other guys.

"Yes Hyung!" They reply and chuckle.

"..... I'm done... What should I do?" 
So Hyun Panicks with him pushing her to the wall.

-----------
So Hyun quickly takes her phone and presses Number 1 in the dial for 2 seconds making a speed dial call to her Brother, So Yeol.

'The number you dialed-'

"Ugh seriously So Yeol, You jerk" 

She dials again but gets the same response, he won't answer the phone. Suddenly Jaebum snatches her phone.

"Oh wow our hostage is quite intelligent, but well not with us" 

He says sliding the phone to his pocket and continues caressing her hair.

"Time to save her" Sung Hoon says to himself with a smirk when SoHyun is in danger.

He steps closer to the scene when suddenly something shocking happens.

So Hyun starts laughing out loud, like really loud upto the amount that the whole neighbourhood hears it. Which makes the gang leader close his ears in annoyance. She signals the nerd to run away, the nerd stares one last time at her hesitating but takes steps backs and turns running away.  

Sung Hoon chuckles by seeing what she did, she's not a normal girl.

So Hyun stops laughing ending it with a nervous laugh.

"AISHH YOU! MY EARS UGH! YOU'RE GETTING IT FROM ME! GUYS START BEATING HER UP!" 

"Nae!" 

They start coming at her with wood pieces and metal poles. 

So Hyun closes her eyes about to feel the pain... but she doesn't. She opens her eyes to see that there is someone. 

The gang members and leaders look at him and drop all their objects.
"Sung Jae? On Naah that's Sung Hoon according to the look in his eyes" she thinks.

"You can't hurt her, she's mine." Sung Hoon says intensely glaring at them which make them shiver in fear.

"I'M SO SORRY! WE DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANYTHING" All of them kneel down.

So Hyun quickly runs to Sung Hoon's side.

"YEAH! YOU GUYS ARE DUUUUUMB" she says with confidence.

"We are really sorry" they repeat.

"YEAH! BE SORRY! NOW GIVE MY PHONE" So Hyun screams a bit stuttering and they hand it over to her.

"Just go for now" Sung Hoon says showing them an expressionless face and they hurry running off. 

So Hyun looks at them running and then at Sung Hoon, then at them and sung hoon. She does it repeatedly and says "How did you do that?! That was so cool OMO" 

Sung Hoon just ignores her and starts walking.

"Sung Hoon-shhi, I know it's you so I'm talking to you, not Sung Jae" she says making Sung Hoon stop walking in surprise. 

'You're the first person to recognise me and call me by my name..' Sung Hoon thinks...

"I'm thankful for you helping me but what you said back then, I don't agree. How can i be Yours? I'm NOT yours. I'm MINE so don't you dare try to make feel interior to you cause I don't like that. I can protect myself" she says with a serious face and then smiles leaving him alone shocked in the road.

"Oii" Sung Hoon calls after her.

"Huh? Who? Me?" She asks turning to him and pointing at her.

"Of course you.., here" he says showing her a bag full of ramen.

"You left this here" he adds. 

"AH, that's right I bought extra Ramen. Thank you" She says and tries to take the bag but he holds on to it. She tries with full force but still he doesn't give it.

"Ah Sung Hoon-Shii, this is mine" she says and gets more busy trying to snatch the bag with full focus.

"Oii" he says making her stop pulling the bag and look at him.

"Don't try roaming around at night again" he says, wears the bag on her neck and then leaves So Hyun.

"YAH I have a name you know! I'm KIM SO HYUN" she screams back at him but he just keeps on walking away from her.

He sighs while walking away from her. 
"I think I'm in trouble.. You have something about you which makes me wan't you, you're different"
He thinks to himself.

___________

"Thanks for this So Yeol, I really appreciate you're hard work" Hyo Joo says holding it in her hand.

"I'm happy you like it" he says and then signals a waiter.

The waiter arrives with a menu, he gives the menu to Hyo Joo. Hyo Joo chooses some dishes.

"Ok ma'am, what about you sir?" 
The waitor asks.

"Give me the same" he says smiling and The Waiter leaves with the menu.

"By the way Hyo Joo-shhi, this restaurant looks so grand" 

"Ahh yes, it's my sister's restaurant. She's quite rich so she told us to eat in her restaurant for free." 

"Oh really? But no way I'm eating for free! I'll pay" 

"Oh come on let's use her offer but I don't think we'll be able to meet her as she's busy in spain" 

"Oh that's unfortunate" So Yeol says with disappointment.

'It's not, I'm happy she isn't here' hyo joo thinks.

Just then the waitor arrives with amazing looking steak and other dishes.

So yeol cuts the steak on his plate and then replaces his plate with hers.

"Oh wah such a gentleman" Hyo Joo smiles.

'Yass thank you So Hyun-ah, you're tips are working' 

"So Yeol-shii, what do you like?" 

"Hmm I like many things. Fighting with my sister, my mom, my work, Crime movies and also recently You" 

Hyo Joo chuckles at the last word So Yeol said.

"That was so cheesy" she says playfully hitting his arm and So Yeol scratches his head.

'ugh I knew it was wierd, So Hyun-ah! you!' He thinks to himself.

"What about you Hyo Joo-shhi?" 

"I.. Well I don't have much things I like. I've never tried much things except focusing on my work" 

"WHAT? No way!" So Yeol says shocked and Hyo Joo Looks down.

"But now that I'm here, I'll make you experience new things" he says holding her chin making her look at him.

"Let's go!" He says dragging by her hand and Hyo Joo hurries with him.

They get inside So Yeol's car and he drives to a place near Han River.

"Why are we going there?" Hyo Joo asks with curiosity.

"Don't worry you'll know when we arrive" 

They park and So Yeol again drags her. They finally arrive and Hyo Joo gets surprised. It's a busy place filled with many food stalls and other bright things. People are everywhere and colourful lights are lit as decorations.

"Come" He says and drags her to a near food stall.

"Have you tried these?" 

"Nope" 

"WHAT? then let's try" 

"Ahjushhi give us one" 

The Ahjushhi hands it over to So Yeol and He picks a piece of ttoekbokki and feeds to Hyo Joo. 

She chews it.

"How's it?" 

"Yumm! It's tasty but a bit spicy" she says shyly laughing.

"But that's what makes it addicting! Let's eat there" 

He says and takes her to sit in a small table with two chairs.

They eat and feed each other happily just like couple filled with sweetness. Hyo Joo feels warm inside, she was really craving for this. 

"Thank you" Hyo Joo randomly says.

"Huh? For what?" So Yeol asks.

"For everything.. It feels so nice" 

So Yeol gives her a warm smile hearing this.
"I'm you're boyfriend, you shouldn't thank me for this" 

"Ahh yeah So Yeol-shii" she nods cutely.

"Aigooo Uri Yeojachingu neomu kyeopta ( my girlfriend is sho cute)" So Yeol says squeezing her cheeks.

"So Yeol-shii is cute too" she says squeezing his cheeks.

And there they are squeezing each other's cheeks making cringey sounds which makes people passing by look wierdly at them.

"But seriously, let's talk informal from now on!"

"True, let's do that then and you need to call me Noona " 

"OH you're older than me?" 

"Yes Phabho(idiot), I'm 6 months older" 

"Aye only 6 months.... but I'll call you Noona" 

They keep talking when suddenly it starts to rain so both of them stand up. 

"Oh no! We need to find an umbrella" hyo Joo says worried.

"Ani(no)" 

"Huh?" Hyo Joo asks puzzled by So Yeol's response.

"Let's run to the car, Noona" he says and smiles at her.

So Yeol holds Her hand and interwines his fingers tightly with hers then start running with her in the rain.

Hyo Joo feels her heart beating fast, she glances at So Yeol's face and then their hands interwined while running. They soon reach inside the car and sit with catching their breath.

After catching their breath, they look at each other. They are wet from the rain but it feels as if the place is heating up rather than cooling.

They keep on staring at each other, something makes them lock their eyes on each other. So Yeol slowly leans near Hyo Joo and Hyo Joo slowly closes her eyes.

So Yeol cups her cheeks and Hyo Joo waits eyes closed to feel his lips on hers but instead she feels it on her forehead. She opens her eyes to see him give a kiss on her forehead.

"Not Yet Noona, I wan't to make our first kiss more special" 

Hyo Joo swears she feels butterflies dancing inside her stomach, more like having a club inside her stomach. Those loving eyes staring at her are making her fall for him, she can't hold it anymore. 

This is more than special for a first kiss, she thinks to justify and kisses So Yeol making him surprised. Soon he responds to her and deepens the kiss while ignoring his phone which is constantly vibrating. They let go after a sweet kiss and look away from embarrassment. 

____________