Is it fate or coincidence?

She's Different

So Yeol Sits on So Hyun's Bed with a notebook and pen in his hand and So Hyun stands in front of him as if she's going to give out a speech.

"So The first Part in dating is getting to know each other. You need to know you're partner so that you can plan the perfect date." She goes on walking from left to right with him taking notes.

"You need to tell me about her personality, what kind of person is she?" So Hyun asks.

"Well, she's independent and very Straightforward. Like who asks to date on the first day they meet."

"Wait.. WHAT? You met her yesterday and started dating? Were you even in you're senses? Or is it love at first sight like in dramas?" So Hyun says shocked.

"No it's actually A deal, well let me explain.." So Yeol goes on saying what actually happened and about the Deal they made.

"Jinjja?(really?), does this even make sense? Well not that I'm saying it's bad and all but.. well I don't know, you should have thought more before saying yes" So Hyun says Concerned.

"Well I actually did think and even if I think more longer, I would say yes as my decision isn't going to change." He says being serious.

"That's true, it's you're decision so it's up to you but.. involving you're work and personal life together might end up in something bad. Well atleast you're dating, it's embarrassing to say my Brother was Solo from birth" So Hyun says and puts her tongue out at him.

"Ah So Hyun-ah! It's not my fault that I was too busy to date" So Yeol Says Whining.

"Yeah Right.. Well let's get into the main topic now. So according to her Personality I think the first date at a restaurant would be good. At the start you need to talk to her more and get to know her. Going to the movies or Amusement park wouldn't Give you much chances to talk with her" She says walking Back and Forth whereas So Yeol's eyes following her back and forth.

"Okay Sangsengnim! (teacher)"So Yeol says Nodding.

"So You have her number right? Make sure to message her and get close. Say sweet things instead of dumb things So Yeol" So Hyun says.

"Ha! As if you don't say dumb things" So Yeol says.

"I say dumb things cause I have no intention of dating or impressing anyone but now you have to Impress Hyo Joo-Shhi. Be cool" So Hyun says.

"OKAY! LET'S BE COOL" So Yeol says.

So Hyun goes on giving more good lessons.

─────────

"Okay then that's it" She Says and sits on the bed beside him and takes his note book to look at what he wrote.

"Aish Kim So Yeol! Ige Bwoya?(what's this) " she says hitting his head with the notebook which has only '한효주♡'(Han Hyo Joo♡) written on it

"All my teachings went invain, you were just daydreaming while I was helping you" So Hyun Says scolding him.

"Aniyaa (no), I was listening. Just wait and see how I impress her with you're advice."He Says and winks.

"Eeeww, okay now get out of my room I'm going for classes" She says pushing him out of the room.

"Aww come on atleast cheer for me! 'Hwaiting Oppa!'(You can do it Brother) Like that you should also say to me" He says cutely.

"Bleeehhh" So Hyun acts as if she's gonna throw up.

"KEOJEO(get lost)" she says and closes the door.

So Yeol sighs "my Sister can never change she's such a nutcase.." he says and goes inside his room.

When So Hyun is about to close the curtains of her window she notices a truck parked inside a house which is situated in front of her house. People are moving things from the truck to inside the house, the Furnitures look quite expensive.

─────────

Mom opens the fridge and a bag falls down filled with various types of ice cream.

"WHO BOUGHT ICE CREAM DURING THE WINTER?" She screams.

"Brother did" So Hyun says grabbing a popsicle and heads outside.

"Aigoo. What's Wrong with that child, is he trying to do an ice cream buissness after getting bored of writing?" Mom says and stuffs the bag inside the fridge again.

─────────

"Waaah Mashisseo(it's tasty)" So  says the Ice Cream walking out of the house.

"It's been forever since that house was empty and now finally someone moved into it?" So Hyun says her ice cream.

So Hyun was 12 when they moved to this neighbourhood after her father died. The house in front of them had lovely neighbours, they were kind but there was a fire and people said the family died in the Fire. From that day on rumours of the house being haunted came up and no one wanted to move into that house. But why now?. So Hyun was curious about all these things so, she went near and peeped through the Gate.

So Hyun tip toes trying to get a view but suddenly the gate opens and comes out a familiar person. She was so close to the gate that when he came out, he almost knocked over her. Both of them widen their eyes in surprise as they are only inches apart.

So Hyun steps back immediately but she's about to trip and fall due to a small stone she stepped on.

Everything moves in slow motion as So Hyun's mouth opens wide and swings her arms while falling in slow motion whereas Sung Jae also Opens his mouth and eyes wide trying to come near her. So Hyun feels relieved that Sung Jae will be able to catch her but just as she think she's fine, her starts to hurt. She fell on the ground... and what about sung Jae? Well he catched the Ice Cream So Hyun was holding instead of her. 

"AHHHHHH" So Hyun screams in pain.

"WOAH! I SAVED THE ICE CREAM!" He says and dances with the ice cream in his hand.

"Aishh Appha (it pains)" So Hyun says and Glares at Sung Jae.

She stands up and grabs the Ice cream in Sung Jae's hands.

"This is mine you know" she says glaring at him.

"Okay! Okay! You can keep that" he says smiling.

"You should have Saved Me, Now my hurts and There is dust on my pants" She says annoyed.

"Well what should I do for you? Wipe you're ?" He says and smirks.

"And it's you're fault anyway for Peeping at a  stranger's house"  he adds.

"Okay.. I admit that but wait.. you look familiar" So Hyun says and her ice cream studying his face.

"S..S..Sung Jae Sunbaenim?!" She says eyes widen.

"Yes, it's me why take so long to recognise such an handsome face? You're the girl who asked the way from me right?" Sung Jae Asks.

"Oh! You remember me, I'm So Hyun" She says and smiles.

"But.. wait! If he remembers me why did he ignore me yesterday in the bus?" So Hyun thinks to herself. 

"Yah! What are you thinking about? Are you daydreaming about me?" He says waving his hands in front of her face and poses like model. 

"No.." So Hyun says immediately making Sung Jae giggle. 

"But how come you're in front of my new house? Chakkaman (wait a min), Ah Solmaa. (No Way) Did You Stalk me? WOAH! I think I'm getting goosebums" Sung Jae asks and shows the goosebumbs in his arm.

"I've Been living here before you came and why would I stalk someone only meeting for one day?" Suddenly So Hyun remembers about So Yeol Dating a person whom he met the same day. "Well nevermind.. My house is just in front of yours" she continues and points to her house.

"Wahh, what a coincidence.. Well then Let's go to university together now that we've become neighbours and are going to the same place" he says with a bright smile.

 


─────────
Here's an update! Enjoy reading^^