The first day

She's Different

 

Clock stops ringing as soon as a hand stops it

2 hours pass

Suddenly there is a knock on the door, as there is no response so he comes inside her room. 

"YAHHH IROENA(wake up)!!" So Yeol screams shaking her sister Vigorously and removing the blanket she's covered in.

"AISH GET LOST! I WAN'T TO SLEEP" So Hyun screams and goes back to sleeping by covering herself with her blanket. 

There is silence, her brother isn't annoying her anymore so she smiles and continues sleeping. Wait, He's not the type to give up so easily.

"Ah, Soelma (no way)" she says and looks up opening her eyes. 

And Splash, Cold water falls on her face out of a bucket which So Yeol is holding. 

"YAAH SEKKIYA(Jerk)!" So Hyun screams and punches So Yeol on the face. 

"AHH AHPPA(it hurts)! YAH HOW DARE YOU CALL YOU'RE OLDER BROTHER A JERK?! YOU CRAZY OR THE COLD WATER MADE YOU CRAZY?"-So Yeol.

"WAAH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THREW COLD WATER AT 1PM IN THE MORNING, MY BEAUTY SLEEP IS RUINED. LEARN TO PROTECT MY PRIVACY SO KNOCK ON THE DOOR NEXT TIME"-So hyun.

"How can 1pm be morning?! And thank me, you almost skipped you're first day at university. I knocked on the door 2555646755times by the way it's you're ears that are lame."-So Yeol.

"WAIT WHAT? FIRST DAY WHAT? OMO!" She checks the calendar and realises.

"Now Thank me" So Yeol says at her crossing his arms waiting for her to say thank you. But So Hyun instead ignores him and dashes inside the washroom.

"Wahhh, I can't believe this. She literally ignored me, oh I'm never gonna wake her up again" So Yeol  says and gets out of her room.

─────────

So Hyun swallows a piece of bread on hurriedly and drinks a glass of water in one go.

"Yah! Are you trying do a eating competition or something? Eat slowly, you will choke" Her mom shouts. 

"She's 1 hour late for her class and that also the first day of university! Omma(mom) scold her now, she needs to get a beating." So Yeol goes on complaining about So Hyun.

"So Hyun take the lunch box I prepared for So Yeol and hurry off so that you can eat that later" Mom says ignoring So Yeol.

"I think my family has a disease of ignoring me. BUT MOM MY FOOD, IT'S MINE NOT HERS'" he says whining.

"You have time to go work, I will make you later"- Mom

"No need. I don't have time, aish I forgot my laptop"So Hyun says and she goes in her room again.

After searching her room she finds her laptop so she rushes out of the room, takes her bag and goes out of her house.

"Mom she's getting rude day by day, don't you think she should get kidnapped by someone and be tortured to make her come to her senses?" -So Yeol.

"Just mind you're own business"-Mom.

"Waaah why do I feel like I'm getting mistreated, maybe I'm you're adopted son" he says with a shocked face.

"I just.. sometimes feel like You're on drugs these days. Kim so yeol, stop messing around with me" she says and goes out for some grocery shopping.

"Hah, if I'm taking drugs the house would collapse with my craziness" he says and goes into his room.

─────────

So Hyun arrives at college and runs to find her class but ends up roaming around trying to find it. 

"OH MY GOSH! Can't people make some robot which helps each student locate their class?!" She says frustrated. 

While hovering her eyes around the college desperately trying to find her class, she sees someone standing earphones on his ears leaning on a wall. He looks peaceful and quite handsome.

"Excuse me" So Hyun says politely but he doesn't notice her presence. 

"EXCUSE ME!" She says in a higher tone which freaks him out making him drop his phone but thankfully So Hyun catches it due to her good reflexes. 

"WOAH THANK GOD, I SAVED THE LIFE OF YOU'RE PHONE. So ughm could you show me where This class is if you are not too busy" -So Hyun pleads with puppy eyes looking desperately at him.

He takes her phone and reads the schedule and class.

"Oh I'm you're Sunbae(Senior), good that I know this place well as I've been in this college for 1 year. I'm Yook Sung Jae and you're class is over there"-Sung Jae says and points to her class. 

"Thank you so much Sunbae-nim, I'm so happy to have met you. I Saved you're phone, you saved me. Will meet you later, Sunbaenim" - So Hyun says bowing before running off hurriedly. 

Sung Jae chuckles looking at her run clumsily, "She's wierd". 

─────────

Okay now that was a childish chapter lol. Well hope you're liking the