Attention is what i Crave For.

She's Different

They both keep looking away from each other when suddenly Hyo Joo starts to talk making So Yeol look at her. 

"I feel like you need to know this" she says and So Yeol nods telling her to continue.

"The unfortunate incident that happened which made me change my dream from a doctor to an actress is.." she gives out a sigh and continues "it's because my parents died in a plane crash. I was only in high school and we were suffering. My sister almost suicided from the money pressure but she didn't cause she knows I wouldn't be okay without her. She became the source of money and went around doing several jobs everyday so ofcourse I felt burdened. I felt guilty so i changed my dream and started working more hard. Now here we are, I'm a successful actress and she's a successful businesswoman, well a lot more successful than me though. I've actually wanted to meet someone with a warm heart and warm family because that's what I wan't. I think I've choosen the right person So Yeol-ah, it's you" 

So Yeol gives her his full attention and understood what she has gone through. She really needs love and care. 

He suddenly hugs and pats her back.

"Everything is going to be okay, now that I'm here. I'll be the one you can share you're sadness with, so that I'll help you make happy memories together"

Hyo Joo feels relieved from his words so she closes her eyes to let her tears fall but this time, it's actually tears of happiness. She feels safe in the arms of So Yeol.

_______________

So Hyun runs to catch up with Sung Hoon and then starts walking beside him. Sung Hoon looks at her confused.

"Why are you coming with me?" Sung Hoon asks from So Hyun confused.

"We are going the same way Sung Hoon-shhi" She says face palming him.

"OH! By the way, I'm using honorifics to talk with you cause you said it makes you uncomfortable." She says highlighting the word 'uncomfortable'.

He nods in an uninterested manner without looking at her.

"So tell me about yourself, oh and by the way don't tell Sung Jae that I'm talking with you. Wait, you can communicate with him right? How do you talk to him? Is he listening to me right now?" So hyun starts firing him with questions.

"I'm not answering you're questions, you find the answers yourself" he says coldly.

"Aishh you are so rude Sung Hoon-shi" she pauses for a moment and then continues.

"But why did you do that to Sung Jae?"

"Do what?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"You know like skipping the test and other things. WAIT..  I have an idea! What's you're dream or what do you wan't to do?" 

"I wan't to become an idol" he simply says stopping in his tracks.

So Hyun stares at Sung Hoon then immediately breaks into laughter making Sung Hoon glare at her.

"AHAHAHA" she keeps on laughing.

Sung Hoon suddenly grabs her wrist very tightly making her groan in pain and pulls her closer to him.

"Who are you to laugh at my dream? Huh?" Sung Hoon asks her furiously making So Hyun stare at her.

Suddenly she again starts laughing.

"Ahahaha" which makes Sung Hoon stare at her in confusion.

"I'm so sorry but it's funny cause it's so wierd to imagine you dancing and singing like an idol" she says trying to suppressing her laughter. 

"But Sung Hoon-shi you can let my wrist go cause it damn pains" 
She says giving him a annoyed look. Sung hoon Looks at his hand tightly holding her and then let's go.

"Aish see, it's got a bruise" 
She says showing her wrist to him.

"Aren't you scared of me?" He asks So Hyun in a high tone.

"Why? Why would I be scared of you" she asks confused.

"I'm being harsh on you, can't you see that?" He says pointing at her wrist.

"No matter how you treat me, I have a feeling that you actually care a lot, it's just that you don't show that you care and shut others off." She says and gives a meaningful smile.

Her words shock him making his eyes widen.

"I'll help you achieve you're dream so make sure you don't trouble Sung Jae. Let him do what he wants, don't let his hard work go in vain and I'll help you to become a idol" she says and pats his head quite awkwardly as he's more taller than her so she tip toes to reach his height.

"Then Bye Sung Hoon-shi" she bows and goes inside her house.

' I've never met such a different girl, someone who isn't scared of me and someone who looks at me in another way' 
He thinks still staring at the door she closed behind her.

____________

So Yeol arrives home late at night, he got worried after seeing missed calls from So Hyun. He looks for her inside the kitchen and sees that she had brought Ramen after noticing the shopping bag on the table. So Yeol looks at the empty drawers and realises that he forgot to fill the grocery before he went.

She must have been hungry..' he thinks to himself.

He goes inside So Hyun's room and sees her sleeping peacefully. He goes to her and caresses her hair.

"I should've treated you better" he says under his breath making sure she doesn't wake up and leaves carefully after covering her with a blanket.
___________

So Hyun yawns after waking up and prepares to go to university Lazily. She goes out of her room and sees So Yeol. They make eye contact.

but So Hyun ignores him.
"So Hyun-ah!" He calls for her but she ignores him and sits in the dining table preparing herself some toast.

"Ah So Hyun-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't answer you're calls. Did something happen yesterday?" 
He asks her but she still ignores his presence and goes inside her room with her toast.

____________

After getting ready So Hyun goes out and waits till Sung Jae comes out. Sung Jae comes out with a smile on his face and waves at her making her wave back at him.

"Now you look quite happy to meet me aren't you?" Sung Jae asks.

"No.. why would I" she says denying what he said. 

"Oh come on, I'm you're first love when we were young. Don't you remember that you asked me to marry you?" 

"What? Huh? Nope" she says acting as if she doesn't remember. 

"Aish This girl" Sung Jae says annoyed.

"By the way, I talked to Sung Hoon yesterday night" So Hyun suddenly says making him stop in his tracks.

"I told you not to get involved with him" he says in a serious tone.

"But-" So Hyun gets cut off my Sung Jae.

"He's dangerous, you should never talk to him" 

"He might seem Dangerous but he's actually a good Person, Sung Jae-ah" So Hyun talks back at him.

"What do you know So Hyun-ah? You don't know anything. You don't know how much pain I feel when I wake up cause he goes and fights with some gangsters. Sometimes I Even end up in the Police station due to something I've never done. He doesn't let me follow my dreams, he doesn't let me do my studies. So what do you think you know? You think you know how it feels?" Sung Jae keeps on talking in a harsh manner.

"I.. I.. I'm sorry Sung Jae.. I didn't mean to-"

"Just let it be, I shouldn't have told you everything in the first place" he says with a hurtful look and leaves her by getting on the bus. She's too shocked that she couldn't get in the buss. 

"Aish I'm such a stupid" she says knocking a Stone waiting for another bus.

"Wah I hurt him again, way to go Kim So Hyun.. you're amazing.." she says feeling frustrated and now she's gonna be late for university. 

Just then a luxury car stops beside her getting everyone's attention. The door of the car automatically opens to show a Cool So Yeol.

"Get in So Hyun-ah" So Yeol says to her.

"Why would I?" 

"Oh come on, you missed you're bus so just get in" 

So Hyun makes a pissed sound and gets in. So Hyun starts typing a message to Sung Jae.

' I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you but actually I wanted to help you. Sung Hoon agreed that he won't come in you're way so don't worry. I have a plan and he will cooperate only if you also do. If you trust me then make sure to attend classes from now on. '
Sent To Sung Jae.

She puts her phone inside her bag and looks outside avoiding So Yeol.

So Yeol Comes closer to So Hyun and puts her belt for her and fixes her hair lovingly then starts to drive. So Hyun looks away to the Window direction. Slowly a smile starts forming in her face as she's finally getting attention from her brother. So Yeol looks at her through the rear mirror
"OH! YOU SMILED!" So Yeol screams.
"Huh? Who" So Hyun says and changes her expression on being back to sulking.

"Oh come on So Hyun-ah, Oppa is sorry. I won't do that again" 

"Fine, It's not a big deal to be honest. You usually ignore my calls and messages so it's nothing new" So Hyun says looking away.

"Aish So Hyun-ah, what do you wan't?" 
She turns her face to him immediately.
"Okay finally you came to the point, give me a chance to kick you're face and we'll be back to good again" So Hyun says smiling creepily.

"...What? Oh come on, not my face" he says touching his cheek.

"Then Balls?" She asks with a creepy smile.

"WHAT NO! WHAT IF I CAN'T BECOME A FATHER..!.. OK FINE, My face it is!" He says almost going pale.

"Yasss! But seriously you need to Stop accepting things Grandma gives." 

"Oh Come on, how can I say no to such a expensive and awesome car. You can be proud to ride university on this" he says tapping the steering wheel twice.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." she says face palming him.

________________

They reach the uni, he stops the car and opens the upper part of the car which makes a lot of people stare and talk so He poses very coolly.

"Oh my gosh, you are a stranger" So Hyun says disgusted in embarrassment and hurriedly gets out. 

People stare at her getting out, Suddenly Hani runs to her.

"Hello unnie!" She says but then a set of girls come running to her before Hani and start asking questions.

"OMG IS THAT KIM SO YEOL? THE MOST HANDSOME WRITER ON EARTH?" 

"ARE YOU DATING HIM?" 

"HE'S SO HANDSOME" 

"YOU'RE SO LUCKY SO HYUN-AH"

"THAT CAR IS DAMN EXPENSIVE" 

The girls screech in high tones firing her with questions.

"He's just my brother..." She says and just walks away leaving them all shocked.

"OMG i need to get close to her!' 
One girl says

"Don't you dare play dirty tricks on her, I'll marry her before you try getting closer to her! OK now shooo ladies" Hani says to the girl's pissed after So Yeol went away.

___________

So Hyun annoyingly walks to her University and let's out a sigh looking at the sky then her eyes move to the university building which makes her see something familiar.

"Heol(Woah)! It's that logo I saw in Ninja Boy's Hoodie... I should have realised earlier! 

But...Does that mean he's studying in this university?" 

___________