Let's Date!

She's Different

So Hyun takes the buss home and when she gets off from the buss she notices someone familiar getting off the buss. She realises it's Sung Jae Sunbaenim and waits until he gets off to greet him. 

He gets off the buss and So Hyun comes near him.
"Sunb.." So Hyun says but he just passes by her without saying anything to her.

"Huh? Did he just ignore me? Maybe he doesn't remember me" with that thought she heads home.

So Hyun arrives home,Her mom stands up immediately and asks So Hyun with a bright smile."How was you're first day at university,Dear?" 
"I'm tired" So Hyun gives an annoyed look and rushes into her room closing the door harshly.

She drops on her bed and stares at the purple painted roof above.
"Well there goes a not so normal day at university, atleast I met some friendly people except the annoying girl. I hope she doesn't bother me tommorow. After taking a wash So Hyun starts revising what she learnt today and makes some neat notes.

It's been So Hyun's habit to maintain neat study notes which helps her when a test nears. That way she was able to get good results and even got the chance to attend Hanyang university. Hanyang University isn't an ordinary university as it's quite famous and developed with good teachers so it's hard to get into such a university if you aren't good at studies or poor. 

So Hyun's family were very rich, well more likey her father was very rich and they lived magnificently but it all changed with the death of her father. They lost the inheritance and ended up getting separated from their father's family. Now they aren't that poor but more like a middle class family where they have money upto the point that So Hyun doesn't have to do a part time job.

So Hyun and So Yeol are still loved by her father's family so if she asks something expensive from them, she gets it right away except So Hyun wants their love more than money. 

__________

After revising she's finally free so she starts watching some kdramas she already downloaded. These days she's trying to relieve the pain of missing her favorite drama 'Black' which ended recently by watching some new dramas like 'Jugglers','I'm not a Robot' and 'Doubtful victory'. (I recommend these dramas HAHA🙂)

She takes her phone from the charger and sends a message to professor as she forgot to call him to make him save her number.

__________

-Ting- (Notification sound on a phone.)

Jinyoung comes out of the washroom drying his hair with a towel. He's half with the body below his waist covered with a towel. (Those SHEXY scenes in kdramas when we get to see them abs >-< Hehe). He takes his phone and opens a message from an unknown number.

Professor Jung, It's me Miss.Late. I forgot to Send you a message hehe~ Received 19:40

So late in messaging me, you are surely Miss.Late. 
Sent 19:42

Ahahaha yes! 😅By the way, professor could I ask a favour from you?. 
Received 19:42

Sure. 
Sent 19:43

Jinyoung Smiles expecting something good to be asked from him.

Do you by chance know Taehyung-shhi's number? I actually couldn't get it from him but I need his number as we are deskmates. Received 19:44

Oh, Yeah I think I have Taehyung Haksaeng's (student) number. Wait a minute. 
Sent 19:44

Sure^^ 
Received 19:44

Okay, Found it. Here - xxxxxxxxx (lol just random number🙃)
sent 19:45

Thank You so much! Recieved 19:45

Well you have to repay my favour one day 
Sent 19:46

What's the favour? 
Received 19:46

That, I will tell you later so for now Goodnight Miss.Late.  
Sent 19:46

Okay😕. Sleep well Professor Jung^^ 
Recieved 19:46

Byeee~ 
Sent 19:46

He grins from ear to ear and falls asleep leaving the lights on.

______________

"It's still 8pm and I don't feel sleepy but I have nothing else to do,Life is boring.. ugh.." So Hyun says staring at the ceiling. 

"IDEA!" She snaps her fingers with wide eyes and takes her phone.

"What are you doing🙂?"
Sent 8:03

"Are you ignoring me😠"
Sent 8:10

"You're supposed to talk to me!"
Sent 8:11

"It was my first day at university and you don't even care😒" 
Sent 8:17

"TALK TO ME!" 
Sent 8:20

"AISHH I'M GONNA ANNOY YOU WITH NOTIFICATIONS UNTILL YOU RESPOND"
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"."
Sent 8:24

"UGH I'M GOING TO SLEEP, I WILL TAKE REVENGE AFTER YOU COME HOME!"
Sent 8:26

─────────

"I'M FED UP, I THINK I'M HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK" So Yeol saying banging his head on the table which makes everyone gasp.

A women with specs comes near him "Excuse me, if you do any disturbance again in this public library I will have to kick you out so please maintain silence" she says.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't realise haha" So Yeol says scratching his head in embarrassment and the women eventually leaves glaring at him.

So Yeol sees a lady sitting in front of him in the table staring at him. "I'm sorry for the noise haha" he says to her.

"No, that's fine" she says and goes back into reading something which looks like a script of a drama.

"Well let's try focusing again" So Yeol says to himself when his phone suddenly vibrates a bit due to a notification but he ignores it to concentrate. Then again it buzzes suddenly it starts buzzing non stop which almost makes it fall off of the table but So Yeol catches it due to his good reflexes, well both sister and brother and has good reflexes.

"Seems like you have a clingy girlfriend" the lady says smiling at So Yeol. 

"I'm sorry hehe, I have an annoying clingy SISTER" So Yeol says to the lady.

"Oh! It's you're sister. That's fine, I think it's quite fun to have a sister." She says positively but sounds a bit bitter.

"Ah.. I Guess so. By the way are you also a writer?" So Yeol asks intently looking at the script in her hands.

"Oh, No No I'm not a writer. Well let me introduce myself. I'm Han Hyo Joo an actress, I used to be a   theatre play actress and this is my first time at acting on a tv drama so I'm reading the script of my first role offer."- Hyo Joo. 

"Ahh I see" So Yeol says nodding.

"So what are you.." Hyo Joo asks.

"I'm a writer whose having a blank mind right now... I'm famous for writing scripts of crime dramas but a famous channel offered me to make a script of a romance drama. Me being solo from birth is having a hard time as I don't have any experience in dating" He says making a frustrated face.

"Is it a coincidence that I'm also solo from birth?"- Hyo Joo.

"Really? Why would such a beautiful lady be Single?"-So Yeol.

She takes a deap breath before answering as if she's going to say a life story.

"Well, It was my dream to be a doctor so I studied hard without having no interest of dating but an unfortunate incident happened during high school that made me change my decision and work hard to become an actress. Until now I've been busy to death working many roles in theatres when finally now I got a role in a drama. That's why I am solo from birth but the problem is that this script of the drama is totally not my type.. no offense but the plot is childish. It's about a bird transforming into a human and helping the humans in the world to become birds..." she says without hesitation but sounded very bitter at some point when she said the begining part as if her heart was hurting while saying something.

"It should have been a dinosaur not a bird, then dinosaurs will become the first species to become promoted from extinct to non-extinct" So Yeol says making Hyo Joo Chuckle.

"Woah You're the only one who laughed to my jokes, people say they aren't funny and make me seem Dumb" So Yeol says.

"Well I think you sound cute when you are silly" She says. 

"Ahh, My heart is going DOKKI DOKKI"(Dokki Dokki is Like Lub-Dub of heartbeat in Japanese, not sure tho😂✋)he says and puts his hand on his own chest. 

"Really?" She says,leans closer and keeps her hand on top of his hand which is on his chest. Then she looks into his eyes. "It's true, you're heart is beating faster" she says still staring into his eyes which are widened in shock.

"Umm I might sound rude but are you trying to Seduce me?" He says tilting his head to a side.

"Yes would be a good answer" she says Smirking. 

"Wait, But why?" So Yeol asks confused.

"Let's date" Hyo Joo says casually.

"Okay, WAIT! WHAT?" So Yeol says eyes widen in shock.

"Let's Make a deal. I will get what I Wan't and you get what you wan't" Hyo Joo.

"So what's the deal" So Yeol asks still confused.

"Actually I know you, Chakkanim (writer). I've seen most of the crime dramas you've wrote and I was very impressed with you're work. I will date you so that you can gain experience and write well for the script but instead you have to give me a role in the drama. After Finishing our work and getting what we wan't, let's break up." She says.

"Wah, seems good to me." So Yeol says impressed with the brilliant idea.

"So let me officially say this.I wan't to become the actress for The Drama you wrote the Script on Chakkanim(Writer)"-Hyo Joo.

"Are you sure? What if the script doesn't end up well?"-So Yeol.

"I'm sure you will do great, you're known to catch up with new things really easily so I'm sure you're going to do well Chakkanim." She says with an assuring smile on her face.

So Yeol feels good hearing her say that, the feel that someone believes him and is about to risk something with the trust on him makes him wan't to depend on her. 

"Then we are together from today on."-So Yeol.

Both of them look at each other with the excitement as if something fun is going to happen.

"I just started dating someone I've met for 30 minutes"-So Yeol Thinks.

"OMG THAT SOUNDS SO COOL HAHA"-He thinks again. (He can never sound cool😂😂)

─────────

"So Hyun-ah" So Yeol runs and back hugs So Hyun.

"YEEEW GET OFF OF ME YOU ROACH" So Hyun screams disgusted and tries to get out of his embrace.

"Awieee my pretty, Cute, Beautiful shiiisterrr" he says and clinges to her arm. 

"ARE YOU POSSESED BY A GHOST CRAVING FOR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION? Why are you being so touchy? And I'm not a part of the kpop group Sistar(she heard Shiisterr as Sistar)" So Hyun says shaking her body vigorously trying to shake off his hand.

"Give Me advice on Dating So Hyun-ah" So Yeol says Pouting. 

─────────

Well next chapter gonna be fun woohooo well it's fun when there are So Yeol and So Hyun interactions😂.