Let's prank again!

She's Different

"Seems like I'm going to catch him faster" 
She says looking at the logo and smirks.

And as usual someone puts her hands on So Hyun's Shoulder.

"OH! Unnie" 
So Hyun says even before confirming its hani, she turns her head to see Hani smiling.

"Ooooh Uri So Hyunnie can recognise me just by a touch, I'm so happy" 

"Nae, you're very unique when it comes to skinship" 

"True True, but what was that creepy smile earlier?" 

"Oh that, well you came at the right time!  
You know our Uni Logo?" So Hyun says and Points at The label on the building.

"Yeah of course, so?" 

"Have you seen any hoodies with that sign?" 

"OH! Actually it was an event last year to make something creative to represent our Uni. There were things made by each class like one class made Logo fans, some made Logo caps and our major made Logo hoodies. Even I have one at home so everyone in our class has A Hoodie with the uni logo"

"Oh.. I get it now" So Hyun gives a meaningful nod.

"This makes it more easier, it's someone from my class" 

_____________

So Hyun heads inside the class alone as Hani had library Work. She sees that Taehyung hasn't come yet and actually only a few have arrived. She walks to her seat and notices someone sleeping. It's Eun Woo, he's keeping his head on the table and sleeping while drool dropping from his wide open mouth.

"Eew EunWoo-ah, why do you come so early if you're that sleepy" she says almost whispering trying not to wake him up because she has an idea.

"Pranking starts again" 
She says giving a creepy smile and takes Eunwoo's water bottle. She opens it and takes her hand lotion out of her bag, she pours some of the lotion in the water and gives it a good shake. Suddenly Eunwoo groans which makes her freeze but he's still sleeping so She quickly closes both of the bottles, then wipes drops of evidence from the crime scene and keeps everything in the right place. Some of the children giggle witnessing the crime. 

"Shush, it's a secret between us" she says to others keeping her finger on her lips and they nod.

Just then, some children come so she sits hurriedly on her seat which is behind Eunwoo.

___________

Taehyung arrives inside the class with earphones on his ears with a poker face. He usually gives a dark aura which makes the students scared

but as soon as he sees So Hyun, his dark aura disappears. He smiles like a fluffy and happy person when he sees her.

So Hyun waves at him and Taehyung runs like a child and gives her a hifi. Then sits next to her. 

"I MISSED YOU" So Hyun screams to his ear which makes him jump a bit.

"Ah.. yeah.. me too, I guess" 

'No, not at all. I didn't miss you' 
'Why would I miss you if I see you so much?'

"Ayee don't misunderstand, I mean how can someone not miss a fun person like me"

"Ofcourse, my life is so boring without you" he says and messes her bangs.

"Ahh! Don't do that again!" So Hyun say a bit annoyed.

"Do what?" He asks confused.

"This" She says pointing to her messed up bangs.

"It's my precious bangs that takes so much time to Arrange" she says with an annoyed look which makes Taehyung giggle.

"Arasso~ I won't do it again" He says and arranges her bangs which makes her smile.

"Aigoo You're Too Cute for me" He says and cups her cheeks suddenly but just then he realises what he's doing. He's so close to her which makes him stare at her lips and then slowly at her eyes. So Hyun just stares at him with a slight smile which makes him stare back at her. 

 

Yet their staring gets broken by someone coming inside the class.

The whole class gets shocked.
"heol! Is it really Sung Jae?" 
"Isn't this his first time entering this class in the new year?" 
"What's wrong with him?" 
"Is he finally taking classes again?"

While the whole class talks about it, Even So Hyun is shocked that he came. Did he listen to her words? All eyes follow him until he comes near So Hyun making everyone shocked. He looks at Taehyung already sitting next to her so he sighs and looks at the person sitting back of her. He signals the girl to go and she immediately goes with her head down. Then he just sits back of her coolly.

'Finally! Now you'll see how I'll set everything in you're life' so hyun says to herself.

Sung Jae is about to say something to her when
Suddenly Eunwoo wakes up.

"Oh I'll show you something fun Taehyung-shi" 

"Huh?" 

Eunwoo wipes his drool and comes back to his senses.

"Chuen achim(good morning) Eunwoo-ah" 
So Hyun says smiling brightly and slightly bowing making Eunwoo look at her weirdly.

"What's gotten into you? Don't be nice to me cause that's creepy" He says tilting his head to his right and So Hyun copies his action. 

"I'm always nice" she says and shrugs.

"Whatever" Eunwoo says half asleep and takes his water bottle.

"Countdown" 

"Mwoh? (What?)" Taehyung Asks confused and even Sung Jae looks curiously with other students also giving attention. The students who know are silently giggling.

"5"
"3"
"4" 

Eunwoo brings it near his mouth and takes a sip
"2" 
"1" 
So Hyun finishes her counting and at the exact time Eunwoo's eyes pop out and he spits out all the water in his mouth in one shot. 

"AHHH WHAT THE!! IGAE MWOYA (WHATS THIS?!)" Eunwoo says immediately standing up and coughing.

"IS THIS POISON?!" He says screaming and all the students are laughing even Sung Jae and Taehyung.

"YAH! WHO DID THIS? COME OUT! IMMA FITE YOU" He says punching the air and suddenly So Hyun stands.

"Sorry, it was me.. but omona it was so damn funny" She says in between her laughs.

"AISH SO HYUN-AH, I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER" Eunwoo says and leaves while aggressively wiping his tounge with his shirt.

So Hyun laughs seeing him go but as soon as he's about to go, his lower chest area slightly knocks on a table. Even though it slightly knocked, Eunwoo let's out a groan and looks like in so much pain as if he's already injured there. 

Then it hits her.

When Ninja boy fell from the roof and she caught him, he groaned from pain due to his chest scratched from the roof. Meaning that there are chances for him to feel the pain today cause it was bleeding that day.

Wait Does that mean Eunwoo is Ninja boy?!