I'm Sung Hoon

She's Different

So Hyun and Sung Jae stops in front of their houses.

"Then.. Bye" Sung Jae says and waves at So Hyun.

"Bye" So Hyun says and goes away but stops when Sung Jae Calls her.

"So Hyun-ah" So Hyun turns.


"Thank you" he says making So Hyun chuckle.

"For what? I'm the one whose supposed to say Thank you, idiot" 

"Thank you as I wasn't lonely today due to you." Sung Jae says looking into her eyes and just turns away going into his house.

"You sound so sad and bitter at times. It makes me feel as if you're someone whose very much hurt. There is pain in you're eyes but you cover it up with a smile." She says looking at the closed door of his house and heads inside her own house.

─────────

"I'm totally going to catch you!" So Hyun says banging on her desk. She's in her room sitting in her deskplace. 

"First of all let's collect the clues" She closes her eyes and starts remembering the whole scene again.

"Got it!" She says and opens her eyes.

She draws a symbol, it's the symbol which was written in the back of his hoodie. 

"What is this symbol? Why does it look so familiar?" So Hyun thinks while staring at it. 

"He also injured his chest, I'm sure he's going to have a scar but how the hell am I going to find him?!" 

"I mean there is probably 46677767676776787876 Men in South Korea. Well he looked quite young though, and very familiar." She says to herself.

Suddenly she hears something, as if glass breaking and someone screams. She looks from her window to see that the sounds are coming from Sung Jae's house.

"The hell is going on?" She says and then she hears another scream.

"Whh.. what's wrong?!" So Hyun panicks after hearing Sung Jae scream in pain. 

She grabs her phone from the desk and shakily dials his number.

"The number you dialed-"
"UGH I don't care" She says throwing the phone to her bed and wears a coat to head outside.

"I better go see him before something happens to him" 

────────

"Sung Jae-ah! Sung Jae-ah" So Hyun bangs on the house door but he doesn't repond, instead he's actually screaming. 

"YAH! Ah outtokae(what should i do?)" She thinks walking back and forth so she tries unlocking the door.

"Ah Seolma (ah no way)" she says and types a password.

*Tiik* *Tiik* *Tiik* *Tiik* *Tiik* *Tiik* 
(Okay I at Sound effects😂)

*Teeheek* It opens.

"Wahh?! His Password is 123456? Such a dumb idiot" she says but then hurries after remembering Sung Jae scream.

"Sung Jae?" she says and hears him still screaming so she follows his scream. She goes upstairs and enters the room the scream is coming from. 

When she enters she sees glass shattered and Sung Jae on the floor. He's hugging himself, holding his head and Screaming or more like crying on his bed.

"S..Sung Jae-ah" So Hyun stammers looking at him. He's in such a bad state. 

"Waegurae(What's wrong) Sung Jae?" So Hyun asks as she feels her heart dropping. He looks like he's beaten up by someone.

So Hyun sits on his bed and looks at him crying. She puts her hand on his shoulder and slowly pats him but suddenly Sung Jae hugs him. So Hyun's eyes widen in shock but after hearing him cry she starts patting his back trying to calm him.

"It's okay, everything is okay. I don't know what's wrong but everything is going be alright" she says while patting his back to relieve him.

"My... my.. my head hurts so much" Sung Jae says crying.

"It's okay, let's try and hold it. It will be over soon, Noen harssuisseo(you can do it) Sung Jae-ah" she says patting him in the back and slowly he stops screaming. Only his sobbing is heard. 

"Yes that's how you do it, you're doing well" she says still hugging him.

After awhile he calms down and suddenly he pushes So Hyun harshly away from him.

She falls on his bed.

"Ah, Sung Jae-ah" she sits up on the bed and looks at him.

"What you doing here? Why are you here?" Sung Jae asks her coldly.

"I came cause I was worried about you" So Hyun says looking at him.

"Worried? What a joke" He says and laughs in a cruel way.

"JUST STOP! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?" So Hyun screams.

"At one time, you're good to me and actually sweet and the next time you're just damn harsh towards me. What's wrong with you?" Sung Jae just looks at her.

"YAH YOOK SUNG JAE! Dedapphae(answer me)!" So Hyun screams while shaking his shoulders.

"I'm not Sung Jae" he says and looks away.

"Mwohh?!(what). Oh gosh stop playing with me, what's wrong with you?" So Hyun asks frustrated.

"I'm not Sung Jae" Sung Jae says.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IF NOT SUNG JAE THEN WHO-" So Hyun screams but gets interrupted.

"I'm Sung Hoon" 

"Aish, I think you're drunk" 

"I'm not drunk" 

"I'm wasting my time talking to you" 

"Ever heard of Split personality?" 

"Split personality?!" So hyun asks shocked from such a random question.

"Obviously I know split personality, I'm doing Psychology" 

"Then you also know that two personalities can live inside one and that's the same with Sung Jae. Sung Jae is one personality and Sung Hoon is another personality. I'm Sung Hoon." 

"MWOH?" So Hyun screams. 

"YAH JUST STOP THIS!" She screams again.

But now that So Hyun thinks about it, everything fits in their places. 

"That day When Sung Jae didn't recognise me when he came out of the bus, then was that you?" 

Sung Hoon nods.

"After the get together, when I was drunk you acted harsh on me. Was that you?" 

"Nae, I thought you're some random crazy girl trying to hook up with me cause you said to go home with me. I didn't know you're the one living in front of me" 

".. And it's You now? Sung Hoon?" 

"Nae, it's me Sung Hoon"

"But.. How... And why were you Screaming?" 

Sung Hoon sighs.

"It's a trauma, whenever Sung Jae sees glasses or something similar, he remembers what happened in his past so his head starts hurting with the memories. Then I come out but I can come out whenever I wan't except I can't stay longer. I usually come out during the night." 

"Wha-what happened in the past?" 

Sung Hoon suddenly Pushes So Hyun to the bed and then goes on top of her.

"WAE?" So Hyun screams. 
"SHIKROE(Too noisy)" he says and covers .

"You don't have the right to know that" 

He coldly says looking at her, still on top of her.

"So don't ever come here again, bothering me. You shouldn't come to a Man's house this late at night" 

He says staring at her coldly and then gets off of her. 
"I have things to do before Sung Jae comes. Oh and please stop talking informally to me, it's making me uncomfortable" 
He goes out leaving So Hyun still shocked on what just happened.

"Tell me this is just a dream"
So Hyun says laying on his bed, pale from shockness. 

─────────

Okay finally this scene came! Well some people might not be familiar with split personality so here is some info.

Dissociative identity disorder(DID) also known as multiple personality disorder is where one person develops two or more different personalities among them.

The personalities show different behaviour and in simple sense it's like two people living inside one. A person gets DID usually due to a traumatic experience in their childhood. 

You might be still confused but next chapter will explain more things^^