The battle begins

She's Different

So Hyun laughs seeing him go but as soon as he's about to go, his lower chest area slightly knocks on a table. Even though it slightly knocked, Eunwoo let's out a groan and looks like in so much pain as if he's already injured there. Then it hits her.

Wait Does that mean Eunwoo is Ninja boy?!

So Hyun is shocked and her eyes keep following Eunwoo who hurriedly goes out of the class which makes her get back into her senses.

"Okay fun's over, I'm going to clean this before professor comes" 
She says and starts cleaning with confused thoughts.

___________

So Hyun soon after cleaning runs to find Eunwoo, she notices him coming towards her in the hallway.

"YAH KIM SO HYUN" 
He says half screaming and is fast pace walking towards her wheras So Hyun is also doing the same. Eunwoo wonders, isn't she supposed to run away?

They meet and suddenly So Hyun lifts Eunwoo's shirt up making Eunwoo shocked. So Hyun is also actually shocked seeing a big bruise but more shocking is that it isn't a wound which is cut wheras there are many bruises.

"... Y.. Y..ah What! What is this?!" She says eyes widen, still looking at the bruise which looks painful.

Eunwoo grabs So Hyun's wrist and shakes her hand off of his shirt.

"I..I.. It's nothing" Eunwoo says stuttering from the sudden occurrences and passes by her rushing inside the class.

So Hyun stays shocked for awhile but enters the class and sits on her seat.

"So Hyun-ah, What happened? You look so pale? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks as soon as she sits.

"Ah Nae, everything's fine. I guess I laughed too much hahaha" 
She says awkwardly and then the English Professor comes in soon proceeding with the lesson, there is someone who is also concerned and that's Sung Jae.

"Yah So Hyun-ah" Sung Jae calls from the back.

"Yeah?" She asks turning to him.

"Do you have the English Dictionary?" He asks her making So Hyun smile that he's taking interest in studies.

"Ofcourse here" she says taking it out and handing it to him.

"Gumaptha (Thanks)" he simply says, keeps it on the table, keeps his head on it. Positions his head well to make him comfortable and closes his eyes going to sleep making So Hyun shocked seeing this.

"What the?! I shouldn't have given it, ugh!" 

"So Hyun Haksaeng, concentrate" The professor warns her.

"Ah Nae" she says slightly bowing and concentrates.

_________

"Ahh this is hard, Taehyung-shhi do you know this?" 

"Let me look" Taehyung says coming closer, keeping his hand behind So Hyun's chair which makes Someone's eyes pop open. Taehyung looks at So Hyun's book closely, his face is very close to hers and there is Sung Jae in the back firing lasers from his eyes.

"Hmm this is hard" Taehyung says remaining in the position but suddenly he looks at So Hyun's face and So Hyun looks at his face still confused from the question. Taehyung stares at So Hyun as if his eyes are locked and aren't allowed to move anywhere else but gets broken by sung jae kicking So Hyun's chair. 

"Wae?" So Hyun asks from Sung Jae turning back and Taehyung moves away from So Hyun.

"I know the answer so ask me" he says pointing to himself.

"You don't even know the question, Genius sung Jae" So Hyun says sarcastically smiling.

"Just ask" Sung Jae says blinking his eyes.

"Fine, Do you know what 'Judgementallleu' means?" So Hyun asks saying Judgemental in a strong korean accent. 

"Oh easy, it means judging too much" Sung Jae explains in perfect korean.

"Ahh I see, wahh Sung Jae you are a genius!" She says clapping her hands which makes Sung Jae look at Taehyung and smirk feeling proud whereas Taehyung looks at Sungjae with a poker face. 

"So genius Sung Jae you better concentrate on studies to keep being a genius" She says hitting his head making Taehyung do an exaggerated laugh pointing at Sung Jae and Sung Jae looks at him annoyed.

"Ahh aish Appha(it hurts)!" He says looking at So Hyun angrily while holding his head but So Hyun just ignores and goes into studying. 

__________

So Hyun and Taehyung are talking about something. So Hyun looks like she's saying a joke and then Taehyung laughs, So Hyun joins in with the laughing which makes Sung Jae send out a pissed sound. He kicks So Hyun's chair.

"Ah wae?" So Hyun asks turning back which makes Sung Jae Shocked as he has nothing to say.

"Just.. You're chair is fun to kick" he says and smiles.

"Aish" So Hyun turns away and talks with Taehyung making Sung Jae sigh. He again kicks her chair but So Hyun ignores, then again making her pissed but ignore.

"Waah someone is making me so annoyed" 
So Hyun says to Taehyung making sure Sung Jae hears but Sung Jae kicks again. He kicks one more time and So Hyun bangs her head on the table in frustration.

"Yah Yook sung Jae" Taehyung suddenly says in an angry tone making So Hyun look at him shocked.

"Khumahara ije (Stop it now)" Taehyung says annoyed.  

"she likes it so It's none of you're business" Sung Jae says also annoyed.

"Ofcourse she doesn't, can't you see she's annoyed?" Taehyung says Closing his eyes.

"She isn't, she likes it"

"She is" 

"She isn't"

"SHE IS"

"SHE ISN'T" 

"SHE FREAKING IS"

"SHE FREAKING ISN'T" 

"AISSSHHH IISHIBBALNUMDARA (YOU ERS), KUHMANHARA!(STOP IT)" 
So Hyun screams annoyed making Everyone suddenly stare at her.

"KIM SO HYUN HAKSAENG! GET OUT!" 

"Ah! But Ssaem(teacher)!" 

"You just sweared so no excuses!" 

"But professor I'm 20, aren't I allowed to swear?" So Hyun says making the class laugh.

"Out!" Professor repeats so So Hyun takes her bag glaring one last time at them two 

and goes out of the class.

Suddenly Sung Jae stands up.
"Professor I wan't to go to the washroom!" 
Suddenly Taehyung also stands up.
"ME TOO"  he says making Sung Jae Shocked.

"WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THE WASHROOM?" 
Sung Jae screams at him.

"OFCOURSE DO MY BUSINESS, WHAT ELSE?"
Taehyung says screaming.

"NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!" 
Sung Jae screams trying to force him to sit but Taehyung resists.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO?!"
Taehyung answers now trying to make Sung Jae Sit down.

"YOU JUST DON'T, HOLD IT IN AND I'LL GO FOR YOU" Sung Jae Screams back.

"THEN I'LL GO FOR YOU, YOU HOLD IT IN" 
Taehyung replies.

"NO, I'LL GO"
"I'LL GO"
"I'LL GO!" 
"I'LL GO!"
"I'LL GO!"

"BOTH OF YOU GET OUT! RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" The professor screams angrily.

Both of them looks at The professor seperating from each other.

"KAMSAHMNIDA" Both say bowing happily together and run out as if they are doing a race who will reach first. 

Professor sighs And sits down wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"This is fun, both special boys fighting for a girl. Kim so hyun you're successfully seducing them" 

____________

Eunwoo arrives at his house, he puts his bag down and sits on the sofa. Suddenly the door opens showing a drunk man.

"Appa!(father) are you okay?" Eun woo says running to him and holding his father's arm to give him support.

"No I'm not okay, I'm stressed" His father says which Makes Eunwoo worried.

"You know what to do next right?" His father asks him with a warm smile.

"Ofcourse" Eunwoo smiles and kneels down on the ground.

Eunwoo's father gives a creepy smile and then takes his belt.

He starts... starts giving Eunwoo shots from his belt. Again and Again he hits very harshly. Eunwoo smiles but it's a pain filled smile. Eunwoo keeps on getting hit but he doesn't complain as he knows it will relieve his father's stress. His father does so much for him so he has to pay him back. 
He raises his son alone So he receives hits happily, it's painful but he gets hit again. He closes his eyes and tears flow from the pain.

 


"Saranghae appa (I love you father)" 

___________