A Friendly bonding

She's Different

So Hyun walks to the College restaurant to get some food before English classes start but she just can't stop thinking about what happened. 

"Aishh kumanhaja(just stop) So Hyun-ah, let's just think about English classes and be excited!"

So Hyun cheers herself as if starting anew but suddenly someone pokes her head while she was walking to get a food tray.

So Hyun looks to her left side but no one is there, then she feels a poke on the right side of her shoulder. "Ahh! Duguya?!(who is it)" she looks on her right but no one. Then she feels as if someone puts their hands over her shoulder, then appears the person She least expects. It's Lee Hani!

"Hani Sunbaenim!!" So Hyun says like a child seeing her favorite cartoon. 

"So Hyun-ah just call me Unnie(sister) if you wan't cause I won't mind you calling me that" Hani Says and touches So Hyun's with her finger making So Hyun wiggle her nose.

"Awie! such a bunny" Hani says smiling. "Hehe" So Hyun giggles.

"Let's get some food and become close friends, So Hyunnie!" Hani says smiling while waiting with So Hyun in the line to eat.

"That makes me so happy hearing!" So Hyun says cheering.

"Well now it's you're Question time, ask anything you wan't about this college, well except studies ofcourse cause I'm not that good at studies.. hhaha" Hani says scratching her head.

"Hmm what should I ask?" So Hyun says pondering on what to ask when suddenly Taehyung and that Soo Jung girl comes to her mind.

"About Taehyung! Tell me about him" So Hyun says right away.

"Ouuuh what do we see here? Are you interested in taehyung! OMO" Hani Says exaggerating.

"A.. Aniyo (no)!" So Hyun says.

"Well that's good cause Taehyung already has a girlfriend. The most famous girl in University, none other than Kim Soo Jung. She's younger than Taehyung but started college before him so she's a sunbae to him, they met last year at a get together and started dating right away. Both of them are a famous couple at school, like a visual couple I guess." Hani says and So Hyun nods.

"aand about Taehyung, he's kinda silent and doesn't like being friendly with everyone. I was quite shocked seeing him so fond of you, like did he hit his head on a wall? But now that I met you, I think it's cause you're really cute and I couldn't resist talking to you. Also as I know he's an intense fighter, like some kind of karate kid. He won the sports championship earlier. He majors in Maths and Psychology, He's been doing maths already for a year and he started doing psychology this year for some reason I.." Hani was talking but she stopped when the girl in front of them knocked the girl in front of her.

"Oh?.. rude girl? The girl in front of us just bumped on rude girl and I'm guessing there is going to be a scene" So Hyun thinks.

The rude girl got food stains on her mask so she immediately removes her mask making So Hyun Shocked. Her Right cheek has a slap Mark as if someone slapped her really hard. Everyone was shocked seeing it, even the girl who bumbed on her but she just ignored the looks coming from people.

"That girl will probably get beaten up by Jung Soo Young for bumping to her. Oh and She's the Tough Girl here, she also likes to call herself Joy as she used to think Taehyung will like her if she has a cute name. She thinks Taehyung is her Husband and goes around threatening people to not get close to him but the reality is that Taehyung doesn't even look at her." Hani says to So Hyun.

"YAH! MICHIESSO?!(You crazy). HOW DARE YOU BUMP ON ME?" Soo Young says.

"Chommal Chesungamnida(I'm really Sorry)!" The girl bows and kneels down asking for forgiveness.

"Aniya So Hyun don't even think about it. Let's just mind our own business and get out of here" So Hyun thinks and walks past them not caring.

"What? You're sorry? That's what you have to say after you intentionally bump into me?" Soo Young asks.

"Aniaeyo!(nooo) it's a mistake!" The girls says.

"Waah So Disgusting, you just ruined my dress so I will ruin yours" Soo Young says picking up the food from the ground and when she's about to put it on the girl, someone stops Soo Young by holding her wrist tightly. 

"Just screw it" So Hyun thinks.

"Kumanhaja(Stop it), it's making me lose my appetite looking at this" So Hyun says grabbing Soo Young's wrist tightly.

"AISH DUGUYAH!(Who is it)" Soo Young Says turning towards So Hyun.

"Oh gosh here we go.." So Hyun thinks.

Soo Young turns and sees So Hyun but her angry expression changes.. She starts shaking nervously and steps back from So Hyun as if she saw a ghost. Then Soo Young just runs away from the place.

Everybody's eyes just widen at the scene. 

"Did the newbie just scare off The university's bully?!" 

"Malduandwae! (No way)" 

"Am I dreaming?"

"She's so cool! I'm her fan from now on"

"She just saved someone!"

Various people of school start talking about what happened. But out of all the people, there is one person thinking another way.

"Why was Soo Young so scared of So Hyun? She's known for her bubbly and cute personality as a newbie but how come she made Soo Young so scared. Does she have a creepy side we don't know about her?" 

"Are you okay?" So Hyun says holding the Girl's hand making her stand.

"Ahh Nae(yes). Thank you for this" The girl says with greatful eyes but walks off afterwards as if she's soulless.

"Poor girl.." So Hyun says.

"And whose the wonder woman who saved the poor girl? YOU" Hani says.

"Don't exaggerate!" So hyun says.

"I knew it was the right decision to befriend you, I'm gonna get famous!" Hani says.

"You're Already more famous than me Unnie, let's eat now" So Hyun says giggling and taking a seat with hani.

"So any more questions?" Hani asks.

"Oh yes! It's about Yook Sung Jae" So Hyun says making Hani's eyes widen.

"You're interested in like the top boys of university. Sung Jae is also really famous even tho he doesn't attend classes." Hani says.

"And that's my question! Why doesn't he attend classes?" So Hyun asks.

"Well that, even I don't know but what I know is that last year he attended all his classes and actually he was the top in our uni for English and maths but a bit weak in psychology. He worked hard studying, like you could see him studying in the library all the time But after the exam it all stopped. He actually didn't attend the exam hall and some students said that they saw him in a cafe sipping on coffee casually at that time. After that day he never was interested in studies, he dropped maths and he doesn't attend classes." Hani says.

"Woah now that's some wierd stuff" So Hyun says.

"Exactly! Oh and to add, he's like damn rich. His mother owns one of the biggest companies in korea, he's rich to the amount that he can come to university in luxury cars and get a personal servant by asking the principal. Maybe that's why he's not that serious about studies, he gets his mom's position no matter what"

"Ahh I see... but wait a minute! If he's rich then why does he come in a bus and why did he move to a crappy place to live?" So hyun thinks.

"WHAT? HE GOES IN A BUS? HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Hani Asks shocked.

"Wait! Did you just hear my thoughts?! How?" So Hyun asks even more shocked.

"Telepathy" Hani says.

"Just Joking, maybe you don't notice but sometimes you think really loud, more like you talk what you're thinking" Hani says laughing.

"OH! Sung Jae's Love interest! How are you?" Suddebly Eun Woo appears out of nowhere and sits in their table making So Hyun's eyes widen in shock.

"What do you mean Eun Woo-ah?! Love interest? So hyun?" Hani asks.

"Nae(yes) Noona, How was it sitting with.." When Eun Woo was talking So Hyun covers his mouth.

"MMMMMMIIIIMMMUMUM" Eunwoo blabbers with his mouth closed.

"NO! NOTHING" So Hyun.

"They shouldn't get to know we go in the same bus and they might figure out he's living in front of me which will cause misunderstandings so NO!" So Hyun thinks.

Suddenly So Hyun feels something wet in her hand.

"Huh? EEEEEEEEWW!" So Hyun takes her hand off immediately after seeing Eunwoo's Saliva on her hand.

"And that's why A tongue is made, to " EunWoo says wiping his mouth with tissues. 

"Did you just her hand? Well not surprising as it's YOU who did it" Hani says while So Hyun is panicking wiping her hand with tissues. 

"Yeah you do know me well Hani Noona. Oh I almost forgot! So Hyun-shii , well I guess I can talk informal to you as I even you. So Hyun-ah, we have a get together Today with our section and all the sunbaes and Freshman are attending. You will be officially announced as an outcast if you don't attend so you better come." He says eating from Hani's food whereas Hani is hitting him as he's eating her food. "Ahh Wae Theryeo(why hit me)?!" "it's MY FOOD" "So?" "Ugh you!" Hani also ends up stealing a bite.

"WHAT, oh Gosh I wanted to rest at home And...whose coming?" So Hyun asks.

"Well Taehyung is not coming but don't worry, me and Noona will have you're company" Eunwoo says.

"Yup no worries So Hyunnie" Hani says patting her head.

"Gumavoyo (thank you) Unnie" So Hyun says smiling.

"how the hell did you two become so close. I'm jealous so don't leave me out" Eunwoo says wiping his mouth after finishing the food. 

"Who is that Wierd person So Hyun-ah?" Hani says.

"Do we know him?" So Hyun.

"I don't think I know him cause I Don't know lame people" Hani.

"Really? Then why stay with him? Let's go!" So Hyun says.

Both of them get up from the table and ignore Eun woo leaving him sitting alone.

"...." Eunwoo

•••••••••

"What The hell just happened?.." 

-------------------

Ahaha quite a long update right? Well I had some free time. So enjoyyyy💜.