Animals belong in the Jungle

She's Different

"Omma I'm home!!" So Yeol says and hugs her. 

"You're late but what's that bright smile on you're face?" Mom asks from him curiously.

"OMG OMMA I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" So Yeol says super excited and jumps.

"Are you drunk? Stop messing around and just go sleep" Mom says annoyed.

"NOOO! I'm Serious. Ayee omma you know I don't drive if I get drunk and I knew you're not gonna believe so I took a selca with her as evidence" So Yeol says showing the selfie of him and Hyo Joo.

"Aigooo, My son finally got a girlfriend I'm so happy." She says tearing up.

"Arasso omma.. you don't have to cry, you're overeacting." So Yeol says giving a I-know-you're-faking-it look.

"Okay! Ahaha" She says laughing putting her tongue out.

"Where's Sis?" He says putting some bags inside the fridge.

"She's asleep, it's 12 midnight so obviously she's asleep." Mom says and goes inside So Hyun's Room.

"All the lights are on inside the room. She's still scared to sleep in the darkness." Mom says and offs some lights keeping 1 on.

When she's about to go out of the room, she notices the lunchbox in the table. She opens it and sees that So Hyun ate what she gave her. Without realising she smiles and looks at So Hyun sleeping peacefully with her blanket on the floor. She takes the blanket, covers her with it and pats her head. 

"I'm sorry So Hyun-ah" she says and leaves the room closing the door slowly.

─────────

"YAHHH IROENAA!(wake up)" So Yeol says shaking his sister vigorously. 

"Aishhh just let me sleep" So Hyun says and hugs her pillow.

"WAKE UP! LOOK AT THE TIME! IT'S 1PM" So Yeol says and shoves the Alarm clock on her bed.

"WAIT! WHAT? SERIOUSLY? OH NO... NOT AGAIN" So Hyun says checking the time on the clock and runs to the bathroom with her clothes. She comes out taking a wash and runs off with her bag.

"So Hyu..." So Yeol was about to say something but She just passed by him. 

So Hyun goes to wear her shoes to go out.

"So Hyun-ah, where are you going?" Mom says.

"The jungle! What do you think?! Obviously it's University." So Hyun says pissed at the laces of her shoes. 

"What? Why so early?" Mom asks.

"What do you mean?" So Hyun looks up at her mom.

"It's still 9 am and you're class starts at 1 pm as I saw in the schedule pasted on you're room."Mom says.

"Wait.. what?" So Hyun says taking her phone from her bag and checks the time. It says 9:10 am... she drops her bag and realises everything.

"YAHHH! KIM SO YEOL!" So Hyun shouts.

"Ahh my ears, yah Kim So Hyun he's you're brother. Call him oppa" Mom says covering her ears.

"WHAT! WHAT! WHY? DID SOMEONE DIE?" So Yeol says coming out of his room.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" So Hyun says running to him and pulls his hair. She's also wearing only one shoe.

"AAAAHHH APPHA (ahh it pains)" So Yeol says trying to get her sister off of him.

"YAH! YOU CHANGED THE TIME IN MY CLOCK TO 1 PM RIGHT?" So Hyun says pulling his hair.

"WHAT? WHAT CLOCK? WHAT TIME? AHHH GET OFF OF ME" So Yeol says hitting her arm.

"STOP ACTING DUMB WHEN YOU KNOW IT ALL" So Hyun says flicking his forehead. 

"I should just abandon these animals in a jungle, they belong there" Mom sighs and heads to the kitchen.

"Confess you're Wrongdoings before I hit you're balls" So Hyun says Threatning him gritting her teeth.

"NO NO NO! Okay! Let me explain" So Yeol says and So Hyun let goes of him.

Both of them let go of each other and fix their hair & clothes. With So Hyun removing her shoe.

"Aish now there is a scratch mark in my beautiful hand due to you" So Hyun says showing her wrist which has a small mark.

"You're the one who started attacking me and Look at my hair.. I'm sure I will get hair loss. Ughhh" So Yeol says showing his head near So Hyun's face whining.

"Eeew move you're head away from my face, it's smelly" So Hyun says and pushes him.

"Don't lie. Okay Fine, I Changed the time in you're clock and woke you up cause I have something to ask from you." So Yeol says scratching his head.

"WAAH! ARE YOU SERIOUS? You ruined my beauty sleep." So Hyun says frustrated.

"Well waking up at 9 am is good for you're health. Let's be honest, you sleep too much! How are you going to handle it when you get a job and work at night?" He says crossing his arms.

"What do you wan't?" So Hyun asks knowing that So Yeol is just trying to act like a responsible brother.

"I need help" So Yeol says.

"YEAH YOU DO NEED HELP, I MEAN WHO IN THE WORLD IGNORES HER SISTER'S MESSAGES AND PRANKS ON HER THEN ASKS HELP FROM HER?" So Hyun asks.

"Me" So Yeol simply answers.

"Okay bye" So Hyun says about to go to her room.

"So Hyun-ah" So Yeol runs and back hugs So Hyun.

"YEEEW GET OFF OF ME YOU ROACH" So Hyun screams disgusted and tries to get out of his embrace.

"Awieee my pretty, Cute, Beautiful shiiisterrr" he says and clinges to her arm. 

"ARE YOU POSSESED BY A GHOST CRAVING FOR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION? Why are you being so touchy? And I'm not a part of the kpop group Sistar(she heard Shiisterr as Sistar)" So Hyun says shaking her body vigorously trying to shake off his hand.

"Give Me advice on Dating So Hyun-ah" So Yeol says Pouting. 

"You don't even have a girlfriend. You are surely possessed." So Hyun says making an annoyed face.

"Here, evidence" So Yeol says and puts his phone near her eyes.

"AAH My eyes! Reduce the brightness you idiot." She says covering the phone.

"Oh, oops" he reduces the brightness and shows to her.

"Yeah right, such a pretty girl as you're Girlfriend. I would bet she's a celebrity and you just asked to take a selfie with her." So Hyun says giving a I-Don't-Believe-You look.

"Yah!, even if you might not know I'm actually really handsome. I've got confessed so many times, I was even the most popular boy at school." So Yeol says being proud.

"Popular boy? More like popular play boy BAHAHA" she says laughing.

"Admit it, I'm handsome and you're pretty. Even mom is pretty, it runs in the family" He says.

"Okay good point but why do you ask dating advice from me?" So Hyun asks.

"Well you watch so many Romance dramas and only a girl would know what another girl wants. And you're the girl I'm most close to." He says and So Hyun nods in agreement.

"And what would I get in return for helping you?" So hyun asks interested.

"ICE CREAM! I filled the Fridge with Ice Cream yesterday night!" He says knowing how much So Hyun likes Ice Cream.

So Hyun's eyes widen in happiness with the mention of ice cream but she controls it.

"Wait.. only ice cream? That's too cheap for my expensive help." So Hyun says hiding her happiness.

"Haa! Really? OKAY FINE I WILL DO ANYTHING, WHAT DO YOU WAN'T?" So Yeol asks desperately.

"Hmm I will say that when the time comes, Come inside. Oh and drop me to college when I'm too bored to go alone" she says and goes inside her room.

"Wah I just can't believe her, talk about high standards" He says Frustrated.

"I can hear you" So Hyun says inside her room.

"Ugh!" So Yeol goes inside her room.

─────────

"Oh someone's moving to our neighbourhood." So Hyun says and tries to peep from the gate when suddenly the gate opens and someone comes out.

"What! Wait.. Yook Sung Jae? You're My new neighbour?!" So Hyun says eyes widen.

─────────

Yooohoo this chapter is also done! I hope everybody found it enjoyable😂.