Sadness creeps in.

She's Different

So Hyun arrives home and goes inside her room. She lays herself on the bed.

She gets a flashback as soon as she tries to sleep

"Why did you move into that house? It got burnt up and people died in there, why would you live in a crappy place?" So Hyun asks.

"There are some things in life which might seem worthless to you but it's important to me" Sung Jae replies.

"I wish I knew you suffered so much.. I wish I didn't hurt you with my words.. "

She utters with a heavy heart and closes her eyes with a tear falling off her face. She drifts off to sleep. 

It's what So Hyun always does, if she feels sad or gets depressed then she sleeps to stop her thoughts. It's not good to run away from problems but So Hyun is always used to take a nap when something shocking happens.

_______________

Hyo Joo waits for So Yeol in a cafe. It looks like a grand cafe with grand music playing. She's quite nervous as it's her first date but she doesn't wan't to show it. 

Hyo Joo fiddles her phone then checks the message if she sent the correct address. She tries looking around from her eyes to spot someone.

It's only been 3 minutes since she arrived but she feels like it's been forever. Maybe she's missing him already.

Suddenly she sees someone running to her table and almost knocking other tables on the way. 
He runs to her with dramatic slow motion effect. She looks at him with bright eyes. He's coming closer and closer but he slips.. Just at the wrong moment. Yet he stands up as if nothing happened and runs to her in slow motion.

Finally he arrives and hugs her in excitement making Hyo Joo's eyes pop out in surprise.

"If I'm you're boyfriend then I can do this" So Yeol whispers to her ear making her smile warmly.

She looks like someone who needed it, someone who really needed a hug. 

She gets unfortunate feels all through her body as soon as he lets go of her but doesn't show it.

So Yeol Sits down happily and keeps a small bag on the table. He slides it to Hyo Joo and she curiously looks at it.

"What is that?" 

"It's for you, open it" 

She opens it slowly, it's a necklace box so she's expecting something expensive. But when she opens it, she sees a paper.

"Huh? So Yeol-shii.." 

She realises it's a script.

"It's my gift, I worked hard and wrote the scenario. It's a story on us. Where a boy and girl meets and does a contract to be together. I'm keeping the story as fiction so it won't be based on anyone. The script depends on how our story goes on, I wanted to give importance to our story" 

Hyo Joo truly feels so touched, she never expected this. It's written beautifully just by the look of it. She expected something materialistic but So Yeol gave her something she can emotionally treasure.

'I've chosen the right person' 
Hyo Joo Thinks to herself while looking at him. 

_______________

"You should protect yourself from now on, I won't be here with you anymore" 

"No! Don't lie. You won't go, you can't go" she says shaking her head with tears starting to flow. 

He hugs her. "I'm sorry Cupid.. I'm sorry" then he lets go of her and tries to go away but she clings on to him. She holds his leg while sitting on the floor. 

"No YOU CAN'T GO, YOU CAN'T! Mommy didn't mean it.. DON'T GO!" He tries hard to take her hands off but she doesn't, he's in a hurry. He shakes his leg trying to make her off him. 

"I'm sorry.." His tears fall.

He shakes more and she let's go but she slides and her head knocks on the cupboard making her gasp in pain.

"NO! no.. but.. I'm SORRY!" he cries seeing her in pain but looks away and steps backwards away from her.

Her eyes are closing slowly as she sees him go away.. she doesn't wan't to close her eyes but it pains.. it pains too much.

"APPA! (father)" So Hyun screams while sitting up on her bed with tears in her eyes.

It was a dream, something she hates to see but she gets it in awhile.

Tears flow from her eyes non stop, she grabs the glass of water near her bed and gulps it in one shot. She breaths heavily to calm herself.

"I don't wan't to see it ever again.." she says to herself while looking down and letting all her tears out. "I don't wan't to see anything related to him, Why can't you understand? Why? Why?" She says hitting her head.  "Just.. let me be, let me live without his memories" 

After awhile she checks the time.

It's 1 hour past midnight, she checks the house and no one is at home.

"Oh wow they love leaving me alone.. But So Yeol, what's he doing till late?" She wonders about it and heads to the kitchen to find something to eat but.. nothing at all. "Woah great, she just doesn't care at all" she says banging the cupboard door harshly.

"Ugh Ramen! Where is it? I will just have to go to the convenience store.." she says and heads out.

She walks alone but doesn't feel much scared after what she went through. It doesn't matter Anymore, She finally reaches safely and goes inside the store.

After eating ramen on the counter, she pays and goes out feeling a bit happy. After walking for awhile she reaches a lane.

When she's about pass.. She hears someone shouting from there.

She gasps being scared but eventually goes to see what it is. 

She Gets horrified.. it's a set of boys beating up a boy with glasses.

At the same time Someone is walking by but stops after seeing So Hyun stare at a set of people.

'Is that? Sung Jae's girl?' He wonders then notices the situation. It's Sung Hoon.

"You wanna spend the night getting beaten up? It's fun right?" He says smacking the nerd boy once again.

"They look like some bullys or gangsters" So hyun thinks.

The boy just looks down without hope waiting to get hit. 

"Why do you care So Hyun? Its Just something normal. Nothing to get involved in"

She smiles to herself and passes by.

Sung Hoon chuckles seeing this
"She's just one of those cruel girls" he says and turns back to go his way. But something makes him turn to her way, it's her voice.

"Oh wow Such an obedient brat, you're so much in love with getting hit" Gang Leader says and the other 6 gang members laugh.

"THEN HERE COMES!" He says and aims to punch but someone stops him.

"WAIT!" So Hyun screams making him stop his fist in air. 

Everybody turns to look at her, even the nerd.

"So ah.. sorry to disturb you all but could you just move a bit? My coin fell here and I'm trying hard to find it" 

She says going near them and crawls under their legs acting like she's finding the coin. 

"WOAH WOAH wait, we'll move" the gang leader says stepping back as she's literally between his legs.

Then So Hyun gets up and smiles.

"Ahaha thanks" she says but they just give her wierd looks.

Sung Hoon observes everything.

"what a psycho.. let's go guys" he says but while dragging the nerd with him.

" my plan didn't work" 
She says and suddenly puts her hand inside the nerd's pocket.

"WOAH WOAH, what's wrong with you? He's our property" the gang leader says to Her.

"But i feel like my property is inside him so I kinda need him." She says and holds the Nerd's arm dragging him to her side.

"Seriously you're doing this for a coin? Well you know what, I have a better idea"

He slowly takes steps closer to her and then scans her from top to bottom. 

"I think I have my property inside you" he says and smirks.

"..... oh no... What should I do?" 
So Hyun Panicks with him pushing her to the wall.

____________