02

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

02

 

Hugging myself speed walking down the hall people kept stopping me to congratulate me on the win against Taeil. “Great sprinting at the end of you division” one shy girl said to me asking for a high five. I couldn’t turn her down so I timidly took one hand out and awkwardly gave her a slow high five. “You know you bring more attention to yourself babe? You might as well embrace that soaked shirt!” a husky voice said from behind me.

I rolled my eyes. I knew just whose voice that was. “What do you want pabo-ah?” the girl practically was drooling at him so I took my hand back and pointed it in his face, “well…w h a t d o y o u w a n t?!” He was testing my patience so I started heading off in the direction I originally had started.

“Yaah, where are you going?!” Zico said in between breathers. I guess getting away from him wasn’t going to work because he quickly caught up and was matching my stride. “Yah, I just wanted to say I like my women active, I’m impressed Chaerin! The way you out ran Taeil hyung had me nearly dying out my seat!”

Okay I had to smile at that. I gave Taeil a run for his money back then.

***

It was going to be me and Taeil running to determine whose class would get first and it was the short distance run so we’d have to sprint to the end. At first the shorty was ahead, I’d like to think it’s because he’s light on his feet with that tiny frame of his. I really didn’t want to lose `cos Bora was counting on me to win. In the last 3 seconds I gave my everything and sprinted just a tiny bit faster. The look on short stuffs face when he caught my backside in his view.

***

“Priceless.”

Zico was still talking but I totally was ignoring him by then. I went to my locker and he was still following.

Ignoring him I opened it grabbed my huge purse I use as a book bag and noticed a letter. Before I could attempt to get it the idiot slammed my locker!

“Babe, why are you ignoring me! I am trying to praise your figure, imagine you in be-don’t finish it!” I growled and cut him off. Seriously this kingka gets on my nerves!

“Why, are you embarrassed because it’s true?” he smirked that smirk that had everyone going crazy around me. To stop from wiping that smirk off literally I tugged hard on one of his dreads. “Yah my hair,” he growled. I couldn’t help but laugh, he was still standing there shocked by the time I reached the end of the hall where the girls’ locker room was. I looked at him and dropped something out my bag purposely to pick it up slowly. “Oppsie” I winked at him while smirking.

Him being him got pissed off and walked his swagger the opposite direction.

***

Taeil: Yaah writer dongsaeng once again you bring up me getting beat. Your unbelieveable. I am going to start holding grudges against you!

Zico: Yaah, do you read too much fanfiction you make me sound cliché!

Banana-Futon: I don't feel the need to answer two childish pabos! If anything I should air some of your secrets in my fic >:D

Zico: se...crets????

Banana-Futon: yeah..or some rumors! Think twice who you talk to mister Changjo! I mean Zico!

Zico: CHANGJO! Teen Top Changjo! I am now done with you, getting us mixed.

Kyung: And those threes silent treatment starts now.... goodbye readers ^__^ and remember to stop by just to you know even just play ping pong with me and yes bring us some food too...we are very hungry :(

P.O: Hyung! are you making us look poor?!

Kyung: oppsie ^__* gotta go~ 

Chapter 2 is out!!! 

Ukwon: Hey B Bomb hyung you notice how we just sit off to the side and notice things right?

B Bomb: neh,, oh well maybe we will be on writer dongsaeng's good side ^^

Banana-Futon: you two sure are!!! ^^ I will be sure to add you in waaay more than that pabo-ah!

Zico: is someone talking!