23

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

***

23

 

For the past few days Chae has been avoiding me. She spends a lot of time with her cousin. I mean who knew they were even related. I still get jealous of their relationship even though he has Bora. The crazy thing is ever since Hyorin and Jaehyo hyung went steady that forces her to be around us more often and she’s really close to everyone else now but me.

I was sitting across from her at the lunch table just glaring. She was laughing at a stupid joke Kyung hyung said. “do you happen to have 11 protons?” he asked her while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes because this joke was so over played.

“Anniyo, why?” she asked innocently. I scoffed and got up glaring at him. He gulped but she pulled on his shirt to finish. My eyes were twitching, “because you’re sodium fine” he whispered finishing it. “Yah you punk” I yelled while grabbing his collar. She stood up too. She huffed and I tried not to look amused because to be honest her pissed face was really cute.

“What the hell Zico! It’s just a joke get the off him. I’m not even yours so just leave me alone,” she yelled in my face. She grabbed her bag and left.

***

“Wait so are you sure this was her first love?” I couldn’t help but smirk. “Deh, apparently they’ve known each other and became close quickly before getting together. He’s a foreigner and had to go back to America suddenly. “Oh I wonder why” I faked concern. Just then a teacher caught us all standing around so we hurried off running back to our respective classes.

“Surprise Ahn Chaerin” I chuckled.

***

Chaerin-

“Brad-sshi, what-what-what are you doing here?” I dropped my starbucks splat on the ground. “Sorry I didn’t mean to surprise you like this,” he said as we both bent down to pick up my coffee. “I mean I thought you knew I was coming?” he said rubbing the back of his neck. “Anniyo don’t get me wrong,” I said making ‘X’ signs with my hands, “I didn’t know you’d be on campus.” He chuckled, “makes sense.”

We started walking in the direction towards my cousin Kyu. I decided since we were the only two people Brad knew at this school that that’s how things will be for a while.

“Hey Kyu hyung” Brad said giving Kyu a bro hug. I rolled my eyes. This was the right decision for him. I looked across the cafeteria in search of my two besties.

***

Bora-

“Hey Zico-sshi, did something happen between you and Chaerin,” I asked while looking at her from our spot in the caf. He grew silent, and followed my gaze. “Who, who, who’s that with Chaerin?” he croaked.

Sadly I wish I knew. I motioned for Hyo to come to where we were standing. “Hey Bora who’s that with Chae?” she asked when she reached us.

I face palmed, “we literally were just going to ask you that.” We all stood there stumped.

***

Yuri was cackling with her minions Yoona and Seohyun. Zico went over there and gripped her arm. I looked at Hyo and we ran after him. “Zico-ah don’t you think you’re being a little too rash?” We were trying to reason with him but he pushed us off. “Yuri you little brat you know something,” he continued to bark at her. We just stood behind him.

Yuri scoffed and tucked his hair behind his ear only for him to brush off the gesture. “Are you talking about the foreigner with Lee Chaerin? Why don’t you check for yourself.” Yuri then handed him Yoona’s pink phone. “Check out her cyworld account then, obviously there’s a reason he’s here.”

***

 Zico-

So what this is telling us is that’s her boyfriend? I refused to believe it. “That’s not possible, Chae would’ve told us about this…But yet again she did keep Kyu being her cousin a secret” Hyorin trailed off. I glared at her and she hid behind Bora. There right in front of us was a mobile upload on Chaerin’s account captioned: 

"내 귀여운 남자 친구. 삼개월 및 계산 ♡" 

("Aigoo my kyeopta Brad 3 months and counting. ♡")

Something’s not adding up..Where did he come from? And why is he just now appearing. I have to find out.

***

NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCED.

BRAD

WILL HE BE ABLE TO WIN CHAERIN'S HEART A SECOND TIME

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT YURI

WILL TAEIL EVER MAKE A REAPPEARANCE BEFORE THE END?

FIND OUT AND STAY TUNED !!