05

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

05

A few days passed by since P.O and Kyung decided to tick Zico off…

***

“Yah, omg you shoulda saw his face! You are such an ” Bora said while nagging me with that whiney voice she does. Before she could say anything more I yelled “Bora!” I couldn’t help but hit her with my bag. “Yah, enough fighting you two!” Hyo said angrily grabbing us by the collars and dragging us. Boy what a scene we had just put on. And all because I smart mouthed my cousin Kyuhyun in public without anyone knowing our relationship.

Sometimes I want to come clean but then other times it’s like, it won’t be the same. Get this, we exchanged names in the hall way on our way home but I knocked him unintentionally. He is so good with words that an argument occurred and these two pabo-ahs witnessed it. Only thing is Bora is absolutely in love with my cousin. It’s kind of creepy once you get in her head. She was extremely defensive and wanted me to apologize; I haven’t been able to live it down ever since. She is still talking about it. I think she is catching feelings for him way to hard, wait til she finds out he’ll put star craft above her!

 ***

“Hey Bora Bora, can we just drop this? I’m going to go first Hyo” my bag was sliding down my arms so I quickly grabbed it as I made my way across the school’s front lawn. “Damn, the one day I chose to wear these” my fricken socks kept slipping down and I hate that feeling. I bent down to fix them and a few dark shadows blocked the sun against the grass.

 

“Yo, who do we have here?” all I could do was roll my eyes. “Do you like to catch me in a bad mood?” The figure just stood there but I could sense a smirk. “Shouldn’t you have apologized by now, it’s not in your nature to be this stubborn Chaerin-ah!”

I quickly pulled up both my socks and stuck my nose up in an arrogant way. Shining my pearly whites in his direction I somewhat glared, me and Kyu have to keep up the acts we put on but this time he really was being annoying. “You would know, but excuse me, I’m kind of late to not caring” I winked at all the other guys behind him as he put his hands in his pockets. I honestly don’t see what Bora sees in my cousin. I kind of hate the fact that if we try hard enough we could actually look alike. Thinking about it and the sudden breeze on a warm day made me shudder.

“Yah doll face your shivers are quite y” one of his dumb friends said. Another thing about Choi Kyuhyun; my cousin: H E  SURROUNDS HIMS E LF   B Y   B I G HEADS !

Not literally but generally, know what I’m saying?

Taking one last look at them I smirked and stuck my tongue out. Call me childish but I just had to have the final say. Or action. Whatever. Flipping my hair and pulling my skirt down a bit I strutted away angrily, just for show of course!

 ***

Me and Kyu both know that we are going out for ice cream after school and having one of our famous cousin sleepovers as well! We were just too close to let a rep ruin us. Gosh I love that gamer, but of course Star craft is prohibited at these events. It just causes too much tension, especially when we already established I am a huge loser and it wouldn't be fun wining every game!!!

***

P.O: Yo, Yo, Yo What's happening. It's P.O here and you'd never believe what scoop I found on writer PD-nim (hheeheh)

oh and Chaerin aswell! I'm not supposed to know but I went on dongsaengs secret files on her locked laptop

get this her password: Lovebabieswithp.o !!

It's so shocking right?! She loves me that much :O

Zico: hey what do we have here maknae? *looks over shoulders*

Omo they'res such a scene coming up like this!

P.O: yah hyung, we weren't supposed to know. Just act surprised!

Banana-Futon: Yah! What are you guys doing over there on my laptop!

Zico: tell her it's none of her buisness

P.O: nothing noona, just some research, and you guys should seriously stop fighting, hyung and I already know that you like him~

Banana-Futon: Does not!

P.O: Neh~

Banana-Futon: Anya!

P.O: Neh~

Banana-Futon: Anya! Neh!!!! >.< oppa stop embarressing me infront of that Beggar!

5 is out

P L U S   P.O is sucha ahsoithfagnswdgftndsifbdn

sorry my keyboard had a seizure on top of a heart attack, where was I? Oh yeah, P.O....

P.O is sucha ahfriosangaghpanfgjdfuapnfusadfp

aigoo it won't lemme finish. OH WELL ;D

P.O: admit you like him just once and things will go back to normal~

*dances dino dance*

Kyung: Hey! Am I the only one that noticed that Jaehyo hyung only wanted dongsaeng to write :(

*all* "hahahaah neh" >:P ~

Banana-Futon: oppa i'll let you write next time with me~

oh and just for laughs:

i just ♥ it!!!

but i'm jelly, they'd made y girls!! :,O