Catching Feelings

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

A MUST SEEE, THIS SONG HAS BEEN IN MY HEAD LIKE SOO OFTEN IT'S REDIC!!! OKAY SO UKWON HAAS MY HEART AND SOUL *__*

These trolls and their intentional gorilla dance as told by their PD-nim over twitter<3

So watch it before reading, listen to it WHILE reading, or even AFTER reading! Just do one or all three options~

KAY GOOOO!!!

 

 

(p.s. I am sooo proud of myself that I finally got a youtube video to appear in my story---->keep trying but never accomplish it. I accomplish it now that I gave up, and get this....IDK HOOOOW I DID!!) D;

welp!


06 - Concept Go Crazy....Some feelings?                                            (first ever chapter title in this story!) xD   

 

Tonight Kyu totally canceled on our weekly thing. -__-#

I got so mad that he skipped out on me just for those stupid big headed friends of his. Yeah I didn’t know them, but I didn’t need to know them. They are too intoxicated by their highly priced fumy hair spray. So I decided to go out and have some fun tonight.

‘This should be interesting.’ I smirked to myself as I lightly curled my hair.

***

I walked in to the club to meet up with none other than Hyo and Bora. Bora seemed a bit dipsy, maybe a few drinks before I came?

“Yo” I saluted as I sat with them, “miss anything much?” I shouted over the raging music. They both nodded their heads innocently. “Figures” I mumbled. Hyo then slid a drink my way and smirked. I just rolled my eyes while looking around and sipping. All I saw was tons of bodies hardcore dancing. When I turned back to the girls I noticed it was just Bora and I.

“Where-dancing” Bora answered pointing in the direction where umma like Hyorin was being sandwiched.

I stared wide-eyed. “Unnie? How much did that consume?” I asked while chuckling and sipping some more. Bora then shrugged at me and a hand appeared in front of her face.

Go I motioned. And I was left alone. Welp okay so I totally end up having a lonely Friday night after all. First Kyu now the girls!

***

Going back for my third drink some guy grabbed my wrist violently. He reeked of alcohol. Disgusted enough I tugged my arm away to leave instead. I don’t want to end up drunk at this asses casa in the am!

***

(would it be easier to put p.o.v’s or would it be more interesting and fun to figure out who’s view it’s from? Just a thought--keep in mind!)

***

Zico-

The hot waitress passed me my drink but while sipping I couldn’t help but notice some drama. This is interesting. I looked at a girl drying to walk by and a guy grabbing hold of her. He obviously wasn’t going to do anything to her though, it seemed like she could fend for herself until he got up and so did his group.

Still while sipping I tossed a coin. “Heads I go tails I watch” I said while spinning it. Before I even got the chance to see which side it stopped I walked up to them. He was trying to pull a move on her and I didn’t like it. For some reason it pissed me the off, I just don’t know why though.

 

 ***

“Yeo, my girl!” I growled at the drunk guy. He only smirked and burped in her face. I noticed it was Chaerin! Her eyes widened at the same time as mine. “You-” she was cut off by the guy covering . He grabbed her in a head lock and started whispering in her ears. She looked at me with pleading eyes so what could I do? The only thing best for the situation. I punched him right in the face. Blood started coming down his nose when the others started pushing me and Chaerin.

We ended up being pushed out the door into the back alley. He got up wiping the blood and punching me in the stomach.

***

Chaerin-

I watched as the guy started swinging at Zico, it’s odd how the guy I hate most is attempting to save me. Wait attempting! What happens if he doesn’t?

“Yah pabo-ah if you lose I won’t reward you!” Then the guy holding me back tugged me to keep quiet. It hurt a bit so a tear slipped out my eye. I guess he saw because after beating the drunk guy down til he couldn’t move anymore he went for the next guy and he kept going. The only thing I didn’t get was why was he alone? Where were the others and how’d I end up in this mess.

***

“So I saved you,” he said getting up real close and personal. I could feel his breath on my cheek and see his sweat coming down and into his white v neck. I started to get this feeling in my gut.

He then grabbed a hold of my arm and started walking back inside the club to leave through the front exit.

At a time like this I actually didn’t fight him. As we came out towards the front door I took one more glance at him. He had opened his car door for me and all I could see was his side profile.

He was a fricken god! And that yellow hair, how did I not notice it before. But I can’t be falling for a play boy gangster?!!?

***

Banana-Futon: *stares at computer screen* well that was interesting 0.0

*everyone stares*

Banana-Futon: well what?!

*everyone stares and ignores*

Banana-Futon: you can't acknowledge AND IGNORE ME!

Zico: if we want we will :p ~ ....pabo-ah

Banana-Futon: *ignores Zico*

where's Ukwon oppa after watching Nanrina i can't look at him the same anymore! He's aay~

Zico: pfft, gone! *grunts and rolls eyes*

Banana-Futon: *ignores* Okay fine guys be that way -___- jealous pricks! That's why you are troll idols~

P.O: hey noona, it was hyungs--they locked him up...in the bathroom!

Banana-Futon: thanks P.O oppa, I will shine bad light on you others for locking Kwonnie up in the bathroom out of jealousy >.>

*everyone*: :O no fair~

CHAPTER 6 EQUALS OUT THERE, COMMENT AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT~