18

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Banana-Futon: waaaah today I am doing a triple update !

Jaehyo: hahahah not over Zico-ah in that skirt ! Okay Okay sorry to interrupt back to the storyyyy

Yah Taeil hyung come get a piece of this spotlight before you complain again -_-'

Taeil: yah respect your hyung! Pfft If this is the only bit of attention you guys are willing to give me, I am going to vocal trainning annyeong you little brats !

P.O: Then shoo already hyung ! Continue Banana continueeee authornimmmm

Banana-Futon: deh ^^* 

Enjoy guys ~

 

***

18

I grabbed the bag and hurriedly rushed towards his front door steps. I thought on whether knocking would be appropriate or yelling. Aish I hastily looked through the window. Yah that punk hears me but still stays put. My temper began to rise. I stomped my foot once and made up my mind. I began knocking hard on that damned door.

Woo Jihoo will not hear the end of it. For some reason my gut told me to try the knob. Sure enough that pabo left the front door unlocked. I felt like an idiot; cheap for struggling with an unlocked door. I blew on my messy bangs, “yah” I stomped in and marched up the stairs.

***

-No P.O.V

 

P.O and Taeil sat there gawking. “Did-did, was that Chaerin?” they both questioned simultaneously. Jaehyo walked in from the kitchen with the drinks, shrugging his shoulders lazily he said “is that what that excessive knocking was? Why didn’t one of you get it?” The two looked at each other and shrugged, “didn’t cross our minds” P.O said after a minute or two.

“Hyunggg” Ukwon said running up behind Jaehyo and happily resting an arm over his shoulder, “that Hyorin girl” he said with a knowing childish smirk. Jaehyo turned a few shades darker, “yah I told you already stop bringing her up!”

The guys howled with laughter until Zico’s loud protests could be heard.

***

“What the hell Ahn Chaerin, I refuse to wear that ridiculous get up! Yah quickly change with me” he yelled from the top of his lungs into my face. “Yah I can’t, yah you can’t either!” I shouted back. He huffed obviously annoyed and ran his long slender fingers through his hair.

“We’re wasting precious time here Woo Jihoo” I said hastely ing the bag into his hands again. “I specifically remember you saying I pick what you wear, and I pick what you take off-“yah but this is different!” he cut me off. I chuckled putting my hand up signaling him to shut up.

“You gave me permission to determine what you wear and what you don’t so now take off your clothes.” He grumbled but started removing his shirt.

My eyes bulged, “in front of me” I said trying to control my voice. I was getting light headed, sure I’ve seen guys shirtless but I never thought Zico would look well, good.

Just then the door barged open, I found myself jumping behind a shirtless Zico.

“Woah hyung, I knew you could be but….having Chaerin dress up like a guy? Isn’t that a little bit too much?” Pyo said. I stifled a chuckle, in the situation we were in I had no business laughing but what he said to be honest was funny.

“Zico’s a byuntae don’t you guys know what he does when you’re not around” I got cut off by large hands clamped over my mouth. My breath cut short at how close we were and how little clothes he has on. His eyes bore into me signaling for me to keep quiet, I gulped and looked away.

“Yah Zico-explain why, well please help us to understand why she’s dressed like a guy and you guys are up here bickering about clothes and taking things off” Bbomb said. Ukwon lazily had his head rested on his shoulder with a questioning look too. Actually everyone was waiting for an explanation.

“I was just leaving. I’ll be downstairs Zico. When you’re ready for our date you’ll get dressed and come down.” I was smiling at the guys because I know I won this one and can’t wait to see their reaction to Zico. “Kaja” I told them as I closed the door with a knowing smirk directed at him.

 

***

Zico: ...

Ukwon: OH MY GAWD I AM ACTUALLY DYING ! SOMEONE TAKE YOU OUT THE OVEN YOU'RE DONEEEE xD

B Bomb: hahahaah I shouldn't be laughingggg aigoo Ukwon stop it. it's rude of you oh my gosh ! hahahah Zico in a wig it's more entertaining than his dreads he used to sport !