12

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

 

***

12

 

A week and a half later….

 

“Okay I’ve made up my mind…” she said.

Tapping her manicured index finger on her chin stood in front of me a confident Bora in a small sequenced dress. “I want this one in blue, mint green, and lilac. I’ll take it!” she said, “I’ll take them all.”~

I rolled my eyes, “you can’t possibly want that dress in all three colors.” I grumbled, okay I’m a bit irritated. I was brutally woken up early on a Wednesday afternoon. Yes I said afternoon. School was canceled today and I planned to originally sleep til 2 then possibly hit the spa, guess what? CHANGE OF PLANS!

That’s right, freakin Bora Bora came a blaze and set fire to my lovely already planned Wednesday.

It started off with Bora honking a good 5 times this morning around 11:30am. I still looked a hot mess when I casually opened my bedroom window and flipped her off. I flipped her off with every fiber in my middle finger.

***

“What the hell do you want so damned early you crazy feline” I hollered out the window. All I got in return was a few more honks and a whole lot of howling laughter.  -_-‘

I pulled down my shorts a bit since they were giving me a massive wedgie, I rubbed my eyes three times. This is all a dream, either that or it’s 2:00pm right on the dot and Bora just wants to accompany me today.

“What ever you’re thinking up there you’re sure as hell wasting time. That and you’re wrong. Hurry up and get dressed I am coming up!” she howled and beeped the horn a long one.”

Remind me to completely destroy her driver’s licence.

Sighing I almost let a few tears escape. There goes my relaxing Wednesday to myself…

***

Here we are at 12:15 and this feline still can't make up her mind.

“Why not? It’s good enough. Besides what would Kyuhyun think?” she questioned, funny how I know exactly what Kyuhyun thinks…

“Um I don’t know. He might think it’s a bit extreme if you show up one day in that one and then three days later with it in another color,” I tried to reason.

She huffed and rushed back into the dressing room. Did I hurt her feelings when it comes towards my cousin? I didn’t mean to be blunt I just was trying to give my honest opinion. Just then an iced mocha appear in my face. I grinned large—“Hyo how did you know exactly what I needed?”

She chuckled, “girl, you should know by now. Shopping with her requires iced mocha’s with whipped cream.” I chuckled along with her knowing she was right. I mean it’s Bora being with her everyday requires coffee.

“Gyaaaaah!” Bora yelled from the dressing room, we both looked at each other knowingly.

“Fine you win. I won’t buy the sequined one. But damned straight you’re not talking me out of the oversized jacket dress!”

I shrugged, “fair enough,” I then took a sip of my iced mocha. Hyo really is the best.

The mocha really helped. I was feeling peppier and more cheery than ever. I giggled as I started picking out things I found cute too.

***

Kyuhyun-

The guys and I were just goofing around. Today was the perfect day to have school canceled, I mean we were planning to ditch anyways but this way had no consequence.

“Yah maknae, isn’t that your dream girl Hyorin over there?” Hyukjae said. Not believing a word that jokester said I turned my head in the direction he pointed in. Sure enough standing there all alone was tall brunette and beautiful. My face was heating up, I could tell if they didn’t notice it before they’d notice it now; I totally feel myself blushing.

“Dude quit being a girl about and go talk to her” Donghae said, “you have nothing to lose-I mean you are the kingka at our school. Well atleast one of them” he continued sticking his tongue out.

I puffed up my chest.

“Just be casual…”

***

WEPPPAAAA !

I AM BACK,

AND IT'S BECAUSE OF THE MOST IRONIC THING EVERRRRR