20

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

 

Taeil: Yaah writer dongsaeng the boys and i have noticed you've been writing heftier chapters

Banana-Futon: yeah...i have been mianhe

P.O: hyung we shouldn't complain! 

Taeil: where did you even come from?! and aigoo i guess you're right

P.O: chincha?!

Taeil: deh, but dongsaeng why so much writing?

Banana-Futon: -sigh- well the truth is i am writing so much because this fic will soonly end

Taeil & P.O: chincha?! 

Banana-Futon: deh...it breaks my heart that my time with you guys is nearly up.

shall we celebrate the good times and the rough ones?

Jaehyo: anniyo i don't want it to endddd i mean i finally get----

Kyung: just shut up and let authornim continue the story ! -cuts eyes at Jaehyo-

Jaehyo: -gulps-

 

***

20

I walked him to the doorstep. “Thanks for today” he said with a smirk, “considering that today’s date is my reward I’ll let you go on with your night--but one last thing,” he said. I leaned in curious as to what more did I owe him he stated what I had to do already but just then I felt butterflies in my stomach. My eyes widened, he pecked me before I could react he lightly patted my head—“good night Chae-ah” he said with a smirk.

No, Jihoo is a kingka…why would he like me, he’s just playing with my heart for all those times I played hard to get. That’s it yeah definitely that. I was so confused-I just witnessed an entirely different side of Zico tonight. He was caring sure he had some of his old schemes thrown in but the way he kissed me at the end of it all, without daring to take it further, I didn’t see that coming especially since he’s a player and he could do way better than me. He has Yuri..

Yuri!

He’s probably only playing with my heart to make her jealous. They got into a fight and he’s been harassing me to get back at his jealous little . I face palmed myself as I waited at the bus stop. I looked down at the plush dog he won me. Somewhere deep down I wish tonight actually meant something to him.

***

Zico-

“How was it?” Taeil and Bbomb asked me. I had just walked into the living room and they didn’t even have to look up from their program to know it was me. “In all honesty, amazing.” “So you really like this girl huh hyung?” P.O said as he slung an arm around me from behind, “when did you-“I like Chaerin noona hyung. Way more than that Yuri. I can totally see you two together more at least” he said completely ignoring me. I sauntered into the room and squeezed his way in between Taeil and Bbomb.

“Ahh Zico, you’re just in time for the fried chicken and kimchi” an eager Jaehyo said popping his head out from the kitchen. I swear my eyes just buldged Jaehyo hyung had a purple apron on that matched his hair” I started to laugh my off “yah” he shouted chasing after me. I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room making sure he didn’t follow. I sat at the end of my bed and removed my shirt. Flashbacks from tonight ran through my head. Chaerin and I switching clothes suspiciously behind a few rollercoasters I started to chuckle was she that desperate for this? I looked down at the tiger. I just realized, technically she did win this for me. I reached into my back pocket and looked at the filmstrip we had taken.

I couldn’t help but smirk, she looked good with me. I must admit Pyo’s right: way better than me and Yuri ever will. I made up my mind Monday I have to let Yuri know that whatever she thought was between us ends right then and there.

I am going to start pursuing Chaerin the right way.

***

Chaerin-

Saturday morning came and I was brutally awaken by an over zealous Bora. “Chaerin-ah thank you thank you thank you,” she hollered while jumping up and down on my bed. “Yah, can you thank me a little quieter?” Aish this girl can seriously cause someone to gain a headache. “Why are you thanking me? Last time I saw you, you were giving me death glares when my cou-when Kyuhyun took you away.” I let the breath I was holding out. That was too close.

“Ahn Chaerin oh it was wonderful. Truly magnificent. He’s everything I’ve always said he was. I told you he wasn’t like all those times you bad mouthed him,” she said while flicking my now red forehead. I rubbed the spot. “Was that really necessary?” I moaned while rubbing the spot. “Yes! He’s down to earth, he’s really funny, great with words, and best thing of all he is a great gamer!” she continued on. “Who are we talking about here?” I asked still rubbing the sore spot. I now had my elbow perched on the bed because I knew I would be trapped for awhile I might as well get comfortable. Just then a very eager Hyorin barged in. “I know something you don’t know” she sang while pointing to the both of us while smirking directly towards me. “Gosh! It’s so earlier can’t you both ruin my Saturday a little later on in the day” I grumbled while placing my hands over my head. “Annyio~” they both whined. “Fine what is it” I yelled throwing the blankets up.

“Rumor has it that I have a date today with Jaehyo” Hyorin said blushing madly. I smirked at her, I knew there was something up that day when he was perfectly fine: they like each other. “Ahh it all makes sense now-“what makes sense?” a confused Bora cut me off. I cut my eyes at her and she gulped. She bowed her head signaling for me to continue. “While you were of with Kyu Hyorin was off eating froyo with Jaehyo and Ukwon who turned out just fine after their forced date.” I poked Hyorin’s now burning cheek, “well go on and tell us” we ushered her.

She said everything all in one go, “well-after-we-had-froyo-that-one-time-we-exchanged-numbers-and-started-texting-which-lead-to-why-i-am-here-today..i-couldn’t-reach-either-of-you-so-i-hoped-you-guys-were-together-and-yeah-it’s-a-date-and-all-today-actually-but-you-guys-have-to-come!-be-snoopy-please” she said all in two huffs.

Bora and I looked at each other knowingly. Mama Hyo wouldn’t want us snooping unless she was really serious about the guy. Slowly I looked back towards Hyorin and nodded my head. Welp! There goes my quiet Saturday.

“Hey what are you guys even doing anyways?” Bora asked. “Beach” she said grinning widely and putting up a peace sign.

“Be at the beach by 1:40!” she sang while running out. This morning was emotionally exhausting. I looked at my clock ’11:50’ …I still have time to get a few hours in. I hit my pillow and closed my eyes for two seconds. I could hear the clearing of someone’s throat. Bora’s to be exact, “oh you’re still here?” I questioned sarcastically without opening my eyes. I could already picture her faking to strangle me.

“KYU AND I GO OUT” she said rather loudly. ‘Kyu and I go out…Kyu and I go out…’ “WHAT YOU GO OUT WITH KYU WHAT?” I said jumping out of bed and chasing her around my room. I grabbed her by her hair and she started to whine. “I know it was all so sudden but I accidently confessed Wednesday” she strained to say. I hit my forehead. Okay. Be sure to reprimand him later!

“Sit down Bora, I have a little something to tell you. Brace yourself.” She looked nervous but I ushered her once more to sit and we both sat down on my floor.

***

Jaehyo: i don't want this fic to end D': Hyorin-ah we don't ever promote at the same time! 

Hyorin: aigoo i knowwww it's just not fair. take me out again for froyo arasso? no Ukwon this time :x

Ukwon: IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW?!

-gets pushed aside-

B Bomb: why am i always the one that has to put up with him^?  -__-*

aish well since i have to deal with him i'm closing this chapter out if that's okay with you author

Banana-Futon: d-d-deh! *blushes* *mutters about stupidity*

B Bomb: the story is slowly closing but please continue to anticipate and comment !