24

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

***

24

Chaerin-

 

Since Brad came back we’ve become closer than ever. It’s only been a week since he’s been here but I decided I would introduce him to some new people around school. And get this he’s already found “the one.” I couldn’t help but cackle as he was explaining her to me. We were sitting on the floor in my bedroom after school today. I haven’t seen Bora or Hyo all week but Brad’s been keeping me busy. Leave it to Brad to fall for Im Yoona of all people. I mean sure she’s not as bad as Yuri, but anyone associated with Yuri is in all means someone to look out for. Since Brad and I established that we’d just continue on as friend’s I’ve been helping him a lot on how to get Yoona away from Yuri long enough for them to get acquainted.  

“I’m telling you Brad tomorrow during PE is perfect!” I had come up with this idea where during PE I’d bribe everyone somehow not to be partners with Yoona so that her and Brad would be forced to be together. One entire hour of doing partner physical activity will sure to get them closer. “I don’t think it’s going to work. How exactly are you going to bribe everyone?” Brad asked me. Honestly…he had a point: I’ll figure something out though!

“My body” I said with a poker face on. A good few seconds later Brad and I were on the floor rolling around, “okay I kid,” I said between laughs, “but I’ll figure something out. That’s for sure!”  

***

Zico-

 

Okay this has gone on long enough! I am forcing Chaerin to be my partner today in PE. P.O brought up the fantastic idea that if I scared everyone else into not partnering up with me she’ll be forced into a partnership. I’d have an entire block to have a break through to her. I need to just grow some balls and confess already. I mean she’s already gotten so close to Brad I don’t want to lose her to him again. She knows I like her but she thinks because I’m a kingka I’m just a flirty byuntae. She doesn’t know I’ve changed and I need to make it known if this is ever going to work in my favor.

“Guys I’m going to do it,” I said walking into the room. Everyone cheered me on and Taeil told me if all else fails kiss her.

***

If all else fails kiss her..

***

The day has come! I quickly got changed for PE. Just as I was about to run into the gym I was stopped. “Guys can I make it up to you later, this is like really important for Brad-ssi.” Bora and Hyo were blocking my way to the gymnasium. “Oh your secret boyfriend we knew nothing of?!” Hyo shouted harshly. I flinched at how angry she was. “Dude I promise to spend more time with you but we can definitely talk more after I walk through those doors. I saw Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun approaching from the locker room. “Please” I said using all the aegyo I could muster up. Hyo sighed giving way for me. I ran through the doors but then ran back and hugged them both, “trust me neh?” I said as I quickly ran in. There was a bunch of guys stretching around. And a ball almost hit me. I quickly pressed myself to the wall missing it just in time.

 

 

I glared at the guys who were tossing it back and forth.They bowed and slowly backed away. I was the only girl in the gym right now so I quickly whistled to get everyone’s attention. I mustered up my best aegyo.

“Aigoo~ Do you guys all mind doing me a tinny favor?” I said while pinching my fingers together. When everyone nodded I continued on, “waah you guys are all the best! I wish you could all be my namjas. Please no one pair up with Yoona unnie. I’m hoping to pair up with her myself.” I said faking a blush. Everyone agreed just as the doors banged open. I ushered everyone to go back to what thye were doing when the PE coach and all the girls walked in. I rolled my eyes but winked at Bora and Hyo. I mouthed thank you to my two confused best friends as they came over to greet me.