07

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Banana-Futon & Zico: annnyonggg!

Banana-Futon: hey guys wass-Zico:Okay today I totally punked that little writer chick into letting me write a snip. Wanna know how I did it? ;D

Banana-Futon: Do not, and I swear I mean do not say!!! >,< ~ 

Zico: Fiiiiinnneee I won't tell! Gosh -__- anyways killjoy is forcing me not to speak. (i'll say later~)

Banana-Futon: He is not saying anything! Aigoo D:

Zico: well my part~

Action!*

07

Today both classes came together for lecturing. I noticed how Chaerin sat a few rows ahead of me, I guess to appear like she’s paying attention when in reality she wasn’t. She’s not good at hiding that though. I watched her as she dazed off into space her tongue uncontiously brushing against her bottom lip. Why does she do that thing?! It drives me crazy, which reminds me she never rewarded me for saving her that night. I smirked to myself remembering last Friday night.

 

“Yah pabo-ah if you lose I won’t reward you!” She had said even in a situation like that. I found myself chuckling at her bad timing. A paper ball was thrown at the back of my head. I rubbed the spot furiously, “yo who did that” I whispered. The crew just shrugged trying to play innocent. I glared at them as I opened up the ball of paper.

 

Yo do you know who it is? ^.^ meet me after lecture so we can ditch

xoxo-

 

Since it was girly handwriting I assumed it was one of my many fangirls. I was getting ready to crumble it up again when I noticed even smaller writing at the end, kind of like a p.s.

 I read it out loud to process.

 

Not who you think it is…

 

So who could it be? I looked back at the guys and they all shuck their heads and shrugged. I guess not them. I looked back at her and noticed she was turned around and throwing paper balls at her friends. They were laughing and looked like complete chodings. We locked eyes and she looked away immediately. I looked back at Taeil and motioned for him to lean forward since he was the closest.

 

“I think I know who the notes from,” I said to him. “Really, I have an idea but am not sure” he said back. I only nodded my head and Taeil went back to listening to the teacher. I just kept on staring at her.

 

After awhile she uncontiously started playing with her tongue again. She must have been in a daze, why am I even staring so hard! I feel like a creep >.< ~

 

Damnit I need to seriously find someone to make her jealous!!

***

Zico: okay, I admit I started writing the snip but then got conned into getting up in the middle of making my self appear....

;X

i blame her so I'll not let her bribe me? Oh and I guess we are on cool terms now but she still doesn't talk to Taeil hyung xD

CIAO!

AN UPDATE!!!