But Wait, a Catch !

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Zico: Okay, so....once again...It's me, you guys don't seem to happy about it though....

P.O: Hyung that's complete nonsense! Besides you "bought" me froyo ;)

Kyung: neh ! and me too technically ;) dongsaeng-ah if this keeps up i''' want you to continue writing instead~ 

Zico: hahaha funny -_-

I'm just following a guideline!

I'm a songwriter not a fic writer...but pretty soon...since you said to keep it up...i could possibly add this to my resume?

Kyung: neh!

P.O: well this chapter was certaintly long awaited...if I could make a request I'd ask for the next one perferably on time please and thank you hyung ;*

***

 

16

 

“Guys I have rehearsals today. I’ll catch up with you guys later” Taeil mentioned backing out the door. “Neh” Kyung hyung and I said focusing on our video game.

 

“Huh” I guess hyung hasn’t been here at all today.. P.O said scratching the back of his head.

I grabbed P.O’s arm and rested it on my shoulder. Zico turned 50 different shades of red. I giggled a bit but quickly covered it with coughing. I then grabbed Bbomb’s hand too, I laced our fingers and started walking. I can tell P.O was uncomfortable because his arm was stiff around me. I chuckled at how innocent he is.

“Oppa quickly, my little P.O wants froyo”~ I oozed aegyo trying not to gag at what I was doing towards Zico.

 

Zico-

That little bastard has his arm around my girl. I mentally was threatening P.O out when I noticed Chaerin and Bbomb’s interlaced fingers. What ever happened to bros before hoes! Kyung looked at me questioningly. I will not let her get the best of me! I smiled up at him signaling I got it.

He nodded and we started following behind Chaerin and her “toys” for the day.

“Time to flip the cards” I muttered.

 

-Chaerin

We walked into Red Mango and I immediately spotted one happy customer in a corner booth with two scared boys. “Typical” I sung, as I pushed us in the right direction. We made our way to the table with a happy Hyorin waving up at me, her spoon still in . The two boys looked up at us three questioningly.

“That’s strange, they don’t seem as scared as I expected” I trailed off. “Yah what’s that supposed to mean !?” Hyo snapped. I chuckled and shooed her off, “whatever.”

I motioned for P.O and Bbomb to sit and they did. P.O squished in with Hyorin and Ukwon made space for Bbomb, just then Kyung and Zico walked in.

“So dongsaeng-ah, oppa” I started to ooze as I caught Zico’s attention from the corner of my eye, “what’s your favorite flavors of froyo?”

Zico huffed and I smirked. P.O and Bbomb told me, “how about you Kyung oppa?” he opened his mouth then shut it again. Zico smirked which made me irritated.

“Kyung”~ I purred. His adams apple dropped drastically only to return, “neh?” “you do want froyo correct?” he nodded. “Good, I’ll get you my favorite.”

I grabbed Zico’s arm and walked towards the register.

Hmm..he smells good.

 

Zico-

I studied her face as she placed everyone’s orders. She was bubbling over like a little kid, I chuckled she can be an absolutely choding at times. “Zico-ah, I ordered for you since you weren’t paying attention” she said cutely. All the orders came and we both carried them back together. After we placed them all on the table but ours, I took my chanced and grabbed her waist. I slid us into a separate booth close to the group. But just to make sure she couldn’t leave I slid right in next to her so that we were side by side.

“Since you wiped me clean for froyo…and you still owe me…” I whispered into her ear as she ate. But to cut me off she took some froyo and shoved it into my mouth.

“Yah why can’t we be like that couple? Chunji oppa you !” said a small girl wacking Chanee in his arm. I smirked, Chanee never told me he had himself a girl, but yet again, neither did I.

“Are you done?” I said grabbing her hand in mine. She looked up into my eyes and the intensity made my heart beat fasten. “Since you still owe me. You have to take me on a date this Friday night. Like it or not, you pick the place, you pick the time, you pick what I wear, you pick what I take off-ouch, I rubbed my side, “you be the guy. And you can’t back out.”

***

Ukwon: having froyo with Hyorin wasn't even as bad as you'd think...like actually...

Hyorin: LIKE ACTUALLY GYAAAHHH !

Jaehyo: niii, we should definitely do that again...minus Ukwon though ;)

I think we can actually hit it off...

Taeil: wait wait wait....Jaehyo and Hyorin....Ukwon too...is there something I seriously missed?

hitting it off? Gyahhh was a meeting arranged?!

I haven't had one in so long !

Do my dongsaeng's really hate me that much?!

P.O: of course not hyung ! See Zico hyung, see what you've done !

Now how will this turn out!??????

***

THIS CHAPTER IS OUTTTT


Banana-Futon: didn't see that coming now did you ;) ? 

I am back....teehee :c

I am a horrible updaterrrrr