22

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

 

Banana-Futon: aigoo the kids keep making fun of me >.<

Taeil:yah you have some nerve calling us little kids !

Banana-Futon: *ignores* but apparently i don't need to confess my love for ukwon anymore.

Ukwon: cat's out of the bag ;) ~

P.O: that's what the secret file was !

Tons and Tons and Tons of pictures of Ukwon hyung

Banana-Futon: ... >.< ...

B Bomb: you can continue now author-nim ^___^

Banana-Futon: deh oppa ~

***

22

 

It was Monday again and as soon as I walked on campus I could hear the murmurs. “I can’t believe they’re related” “Yah why didn’t I see it before they have the same face” “It makes sense since they’re both perfect why not be related?” “Does that automatically make her a queenka now?” I sighed, I knew this day would come sooner or later.

I reached my locker. As I was opening it a huge baboon was running down the hall. “Yo cus I’m sure you’ve been hearing it already.” I felt loads of envelops fall on me. Please no paper cuts, please no paper cuts, please no paper cuts.

Kyu was waving his hand in my face “woah those are all your…fanmails” he said. I sighed, “yeah I guess they are.” I started walking off in the direction of my first period class when he grabbed my wrist. “Omo are the cousins fighting?” “Omo they’re interacting now” a few girls squealed. I looked down defeated, not.what.I.wanted.

“Sorry I had to tell the guys…and some fangirls over heard. But the good news is now Sungmin can’t find himself liking you anymore” Kyu cheekily said. I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to make things right. I smiled up at him and I fist pounded the air to emphasis how much that little new known fact made me feel.

***

Yuri-

“What does she have that I don’t” I bitterly yelled at Yoona. She flinched but I didn’t care. “First she had fanboys even though she turned down being queenka with us, the nerve right?” Yoona quickly nodded nudging Seohyun to nod along too. “Now we find out that she’s actually Kyuhyun oppa’s cousin! That ,” I sneered. Seohyun piped in, “aigo you’re right unnie. And on top of that she’s been hanging around Zico a lot lately. I think she has the nerve to try and take him from you.” I started pulling at my hair. “This ends today.” “It sure does end today,” someone said from behind me. My eyes widened it was Zico!

“Umm, oppa…how long were you standing there?” Yoona asked gingerly. I quickly breathed in and out slowly. “Not long enough to here anything else, but I’m sure it was unimportant anyways.” He said waving her off. My eyes widened but then I relaxed, then I still have a chance then. I quickly changed my character a complete 360. “Oppa was there something you needed?” I sweetly asked while batting my eyelashes. I signaled the girls to leave with my hands behind me. They got the hint, “um oppa we’ll be going” “yeah we’ll see you later unnie” they both said sweetly before exiting.

***

Chaerin-

I scoffed. I was just about to enter my first period classroom when I couldn’t help but notice a little conniving blonde with a tanned brunette. Zico had the nerve to try and make me his but then go running back to Yuri. I knew it was too good to be true, and just when I thought I was going to give in to him.

I angrily bypassed the teacher almost knocking him over. Professor Choi gave me the most menacing look but I didn’t care. I will not affiliate myself with people like Woo Jihoo anymore.

***

Zico-

“So that Yuri-ah is why I can’t have you sticking to me anymore. I think she’s changing me, and if you were really a friend to me you’d support me in this.” I was fighting to detach myself from Yuri but she was making it hard for me. Yuri proved to be stronger than she looked clinging to me with no mercy, “but oppa after all we’ve been through it should be me you end up with.” She started to cry and I gulped, why did she have to bring out the water works? “Listen all I want you to do is either support me or get out” with that I shoved past her and made it to class. She made me a solid 15 minutes late. I know for a fact I won’t hear the end of it from that old bag teacher Choi.

 

I walked into the classroom and Mr. Choi was mean-mugging me. I smirked ignoring him and headed to my usual seat: behind Chaerin.

All eyes were on me because I was 15 minutes late, except for Chaerin. Only then did I notice she was actually being attentive during class. It was almost as if I didn’t come in and disrupt it. Quickly the class resumed.

“Chaerin” “Chaerin” “Chae” “Chae~” I moaned into her ear. Her ears had perked up after I called her the first time so I knew she had heard me. The hairs on the back of her neck were clearly standing. I chuckled, why was she being so difficult to reach!

I quicky scribbled a note and tossed it over her shoulder only to have it quickly return.

“Hey what’s your problem” I whispered into her ear while poking her shoulder.

“Yah! Will you stop touching me you byuntae!” She pinched my hand and leaned forward in her seat. I’d just see what’s wrong after class.

I went back to listening to Professor Choi only to drift off. Is Chae mad at me?

***

B Bomb: ... ^_______^

Zico: ....waeyo ? hyung are you enjoying my suffering?!

B Bomb: anniyooo...