21

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Zico: I have nothing to say to her...

Banana-Futon: please don't be this way...we were just getting on good terms :'c 

Zico: you're the one ending the fic soon, how am i supposed to feel

P.O: aaah hyung so the truth comes outttt ;)

you sly fox

*all* o . o is there something we were missing? 

Zico Banana-Futon: o . o  waeyo ??

***

21

“Kyu and I haven’t been exactly honest.” Before she could speak I raised a questioning eyebrow before I continued.

“We’re cousins Bora” a gasp was emitted from her. “I know after all these years I never told you guys I’m sorry. It’s just-Bora hugged me in the middle of my explanation. I still felt I owed her the truth so I reached over and hugged her back. “You had a crush on him and it was weird trying to explain to you so I just kept quiet.” I said releasing a breath. It felt good to finally come clean after all these years of friendship.

“Wait so you guys are cousins on your mother’s side?” She questioned. I nodded my head eagerly, “that explains the different last names! I always knew you guys looked kind of alike. Omo and the birthdays!” she squealed while covering . “Oh my god. Chae I am so sorry, you’ve been tuning in for the last how long to my what? My Kyu 101. I am so sorry” she said blushing madly. I chuckled and nudged her head aside. “Nah it’s okay..most of the time I was in my own world anyway” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Well don’t just sit there. Call him!” I commanded and within two secs she had her phone in hand and ran quickly towards my bathroom. I checked the time again. Great 12:05..

***

Bora, Kyu, and I were hidden behind a pole. Now that the air was clear it felt good having my best friend and my best cousin out in the open at the same time without drama. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh sea air. “Yah just because I allowed you to date doesn’t me I allow either of you to break each other’s hearts, I won’t be in the middle of that fiasco” I said clicking my tongue. All I heard was chuckling so I smiled knowingly. I quickly shushed them as our target was in sight. There by the volleyball net was a very cutely dressed Hyorin with Block B. She was looking around nervously probably looking for us. I hit the two behind me as I quickly ran behind a nearby surfboard. The others followed, but just then the surfboard started to move towards the ocean. We followed our hiding spot until the surfer looked at us weirdly as if saying with his eyes to stop touching his board. We all quickly stepped back only to be left bare in the open.

“Chaerin? Bora? Is that you?” Kyung asked as he ran over with the volleyball. “Yah punk get back here with the ball!” “At least serve first!” the others yelled after him. “Pabo-ah who is that even?” Zico said running after him. My eyes widened and so did his. Di-did he have to be so bare? I gulped down my saliva and quickly straightened out.

When did he ever have such a good body? Aigoo are those chocolate abs?

I must have been zoning out because someone cleared their throat.

***

I’ve never felt so bare..I quickly hid behind Bora’s body and peeked from behind her. Zico was still staring at me as if he were undressing me with his eyes…okay…I take it back, maybe he hasn’t changed from now since yesterday.

As if feeding my to the sharks Kyu pushed me out from behind Bora giving me a knowing look.

He wants me not to get in the way of him and Bora. I rolled my eyes only to realize I was in Zico’s arms.

I punched him in the arm, “let go of me,” I muttered. And I punched him in the arm again but a bit harder, “and stop oogling at me you byuntae!”

“Byuntae” he croaked looking mortified. “Neh, byun-tae” I said poking his bare chest. Well don’t just stand there let’s go to the others I said grabbing him and Kyung’s hands. I laced their fingers together making them think they were holding my hands and I grabbed the volleyball.

“Who’s ready to play ball” I squealed while running towards Block B. Kyung and Zico looked confused then shocked at their intertwined fingers.

***

It proved to be a successful yet exhausting but also relaxing Saturday. “How refreshing” I stretched out before grabbing hold of the blanket. I reached for a stick and began to roast my marshmallow. Yes now we were all having a bonfire. In the corner of my eyes I could see Bora nuzzling up to a quite relaxed Kyu and on the other side Bbomb carefully placing three marshmallows on his stick. I rolled my eyes, why do guys eat so much? But what surprised me was that he then switched sticks with an irritated Ukwon. His marshmallows were completely burnt. There was a sudden flash and everyone stopped what they were doing.

“Yah what was that all about?” a groggy Zico asked. I blushed at how deep and husky his tired voice could be. Yah why am I thinking these things he’s just using me. I frowned at the thought of it.

“For the social media sites” a cheesy Kyung said while wiggling his eyebrows. “Chaerin-ah take a selca with me?” he asked still wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled but got up agreeing. He walked over to me and we took a good three, two goofy ones and a cute one where we stuck out our middle fingers cause we’re baddass. No-sa we did the peace sign. I went back to my place between P.O and Zico and grabbed a bar of chocolate. the marshmallows and the Grahm crackers. I started to slowly nibble on the chocolate.

The next thing I knew I was in Zico’s arms as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I frowned realizing why.

 He was eating the other half of my chocolate and was halfway done..

***

This chapter is out

Is it ever possible to have just a relaxing day with Block B?

hahaha share your opinions down below ~

***

P.O: since we're nearing the end.

I'd like to come clean and say hyung and I that time we were doing "research".

hyung and I....we came across some things :x ..there I said it *shields self*

Banana-Futon: wait yaaaah ! what things?! >:O

Zico: I regret nothing...

I have nothing to say to her...