08

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Banana-Futon & Zico: annnyonggg! It's been an extremely long time! :,(

BUT WE ARE BACK!!!

Zico: anyways---this girl here-I can't express my happiness: she's truely amazing!

Banana-Futon: Oh stop it Zico, I am nothing too huge. [yet]

Yes she is! Right guys?

*everyone grins and nods*

Zico: But yeah. She surprised us by taking us out to eat on her pay check---from doing what I'm not ver sure...

Banana-Futon: Well that's what I do when I am on good terms with you all for so long! But to the story:

***

 

08

 

After the lecture got out I just chilled by the door. P.O asked me if I was going to ditch with them but I told them I had “other” plans to do some make up credit for a class. He and the others bought it. I nodded my head as their figures retreated into the far hallway.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, since when do I even try to do makeup credit? Those idiots.” I chuckled to myself and leaned on the door frame waiting for everyone to empty out. I closed my eyes imaging Chaerin’s hot body pressed up against me.

 

I might have gotten completely lost in my thoughts if a pair of slim arms did not wrap around my waist.

“Hey” she purred. It sounded so much like Chaerin that my eyes bulged. I looked down at the girl to see it was just one of those other queenkas that fien for me. I rolled my eyes and tried to uncling her hands from around me.

***

“But oppa” she whined.

“But no, Yuri-ah, I told you once and now twice; I’m not interested in your little games. I managed to uncling her arms from around my waist. When I did this I looked up just in time to catch Chaerin walking out of the auditorium with Bora and Hyorin. They were laughing and she just happened to look my way. Our eyes met for a second but she looked away when Yuri’s hands clinged around my neck again. “Aish oppa it’s not like that, please let’s just ditch I’ll prove to you I am different than what you’ve heard,” she pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes but then a light bulb went off in my head. Someone to make her jealous…

***

I was walking out the lecture hall with Hyo and Bora blabbering about Kyuhyun. I had a look of disgust when she started talking dirty. Forgetting that he was my cousin for a moment I just laughed at the things her and Hyo were saying. As we walked pass the door I happened to catch an even more disturbing seen worse than listening to my best friend about my best cousin.

Le Zico with one of his other lil queenka hoes. It was none other than Kwon Yuri the hugest groupie of them all. Surprisingly, she being the we all known and surprisingly love, has a thing for both my cousin’s bestie Donghae and my pursuer Zico. I looked at them long enough to see her wrap her arms around his neck tightly bringing him down with her. This burning feeling. Have you ever felt it? Like you want to punch someone in the face for no exact reason? That’s what I felt but then I caught his eyes.

 

Damnit I can’t act like I was looking past him we locked eyes. There was nothing left to do but to look away, so I did. I tried to tune back into Bora’s ed 101? I believe featuring yours truly…My cousin! But I only caught phrases. I couldn’t even bother to feel disgusted. I felt…hurt?

***

“Fine Yuri-ah prove to me” my head was telling me not to say what my mouth had already said. As soon as those five words slipped out my mouth I knew I couldn’t take them back. Damn….She smirked flipped her hair drastically and rubbed up against me. I am not going to lie it felt good but I pictured Chaerin’s face. That girl has something to her…It just attracts me…I know a glum looked started to appear on my face, I wasn’t going to hide that not knowing what spell she had over me kind of pisses me of. It’s not love. Maybe lust?

Before I could think harder into why I try so hard with her Yuri dragged me down the opposite hall.

I guess I’m ditching!

 

***

Sorry that I made Kwon Yuri ty queenka. I just wanted to keep it origial. Not many stories are posted where you see Yuri in a different light. I am in no means an anti s♥ne! I love Girls Generation,so please keep on reading and commenting!