14

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Zico: So guess who's finally getting a spin at things. Check it out I noticed there has been lots of interest in an update and in a me me me appaearnce. Bam Well here it is, admit it I'm amazing and you love me. 

***

14

 

Zico-

“Yah will you let me go?” Chaerin puffed up her chest as she tried wiggling out of my grasp. I chuckled because she really did look cute, “what’s so funny? Care to share?” she said with annoyance written all over her face.

I nodded my head. She wouldn’t understand, it’s a guy thing…“I wouldn’t understand. It’s a guy thing” she hollered. Everyone started to look at us. Wait did I just think that out loud. “Yes you did again.” She flailed her arms finally loosening my grasp on her and started storming off. I was right behind her when the store alarm went off. “What the hel.l” There in my hands were all the bras Hyorin put…damnit this is not what it looks like!

I back stepped, placed all the lovely patterned bras down, and dipped out of there. I do not want my face all over everything as the guy who shopped lifted at Victoria Secrets. I turned a shade of red where the hell did she go! I was casually looking, okay yes I was frantically looking. Yes I know I am in the mall and it’s not really a big deal but I didn’t want her getting away just yet.

I rubbed my thumb over my lips as I checked her out. Boy was she a sight. What she had on hugged her body in every place fitted. I swear if she turned around one more time to glance at me I’d be convinced she wanted me too. Maybe she’s the type to go for younger guys. I’d definitely change my tactics...

In the middle of my thoughts on the pros and cons of dating an older woman I was hit in the back of the head making me crouch over. I met sights with creamy legs.  

Did she always have that on?

“You manwhore looking at older woman. You make me sick” she said while dragging me off by the ear.

“If you’re going to bother me today I should atleast give in-” I didn’t let her finish as I back hugged her. She stood stiff in my embrace; which only lasted about twenty seconds because her eyes started to glisten.

We were standing right in front of a new shoe store. One day sale it read. I sighed…is this what it takes to win over Chaerin-ah?

 

She elbowed me in the ribs and I winced loosening my grip on her.

Mumbling cusses at her I followed her figure in through the dreaded doors. One day sale…

***

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR. I'LL TRY UPDATING BYWEEKLY ! BAM

BET THAT MADE YOUR DAAAAAAY ~

Banana-Futon: ALRIGHT admit it... How many of you liked the Chaerin and Zico moments I've been displaying c;

Comment ! Any other stars you want to see make a few appearances as high school students, teachers, doctoers, store owners, etc. Let us know! I think I'll take a bit of a break. 

Me and Kyung have a long awaited ping pong match to determine whose really the king queen!

Zico: So guess who'll be taking over during that dark time! 

Yours trulyyyy ~

Can't wait so watch out !