17

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

***

17

 

Okay Zico said I had to be the guy tonight and him I guess the girl. So I’m treating he said. I up sooo much money out of Kyubaby this week for this “reward” for Zico. But honestly I think that has been seriously milking it. He had me associating with him at school constantly rasising eyebrows and so on.

“Opppaaaaaaaa I owe someone big and need a slight bit of money.” I whined as I attempted to do aegyo.

“You owe money,” he said with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed in defeat. Rule #1 about dealing with Choi Kyuhyun—admit defeat. He is good with words and loves being right. He also loves star craft. Lots and lots of star craft.

“Deh, oppa I need quite a few won” I said while pouting.

He chucked evilly and his eyes glistened mercilessly. Oh boy. I’m in for it.

***

“Oh, Ahn Chaerin…class B?” I popped my gum at that same voice I’ve been dreading all week. “Deh?” I asked him.

“Yah, is that the way you talk to your beloved kingka that’s doing you a-“ I quickly covered his mouth before the fangirls and boys could hear more. I glared at him, “what do you want” I growled.

He chuckled light heartedly, “I just wanted to let you know that my buddy Sungmin needs a cheerleader at his game this afternoon.” Kyu knows how Sungming feels towards me, he’s soaking this in….

I growled, “deh, anything else?” “Oh yeah. And wear this” he threw me a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I rolled my eyes as I read the shirt “Sung’s Head Laydee.”

“How humiliating” I said outloud more to myself than to Kyu. “What was that? Is there a problem?” he said with an amused tone lowering his head to my level.

“An-aniyo” I stuttered. Aish-why the stuttering all of a sudden. Such bad timing.

I quickly walked away shoving the embaressing uniform into my locker.

 

***

I held up my wad of bills sniffing them. All that hard work, all the back massages, all the “bonding time” with Sungmin…I earned all this won, what ever happened to family helping family without a cost or benefit?

I scoffed but my plan for tonight will be well worth it. I smirked and adjusted my collar. I’m off.

***

 


Banana-Futon: Decided to keep it all just one color this time guys C:

I have a double update to make up for being such a crappy author.

P.O: I like this, hyung had what was coming to him ! 

Taeil: can I suggest something?

Banana-Futon & P.O: deh!

Taeil: can I please get more speaking parts ! and what was this about a meeting between Ukwon and Jaehyo last time?!

Can't I have enough respect to get a girl! Gaaah 

Ukwon: Hey hyung, it's not what you thinkkkkk I didn't have nearly as much fun as Jaehyon hyung ;J

Jaehyo: annnnniyooooo ! Ukwon I am going to kill you I already said to end it !

P.O:Hahahahahah Woo Jihoo noooonaaaaa xD

Zico: waeyo don't remind me -_-'

Banana-Futon: ehehehe about that....BYEOMMMMM !

 


Anyone have any suggestions for what the guys should ramble about at the beginning/end of each chapter? running out of ideas! Aigoo

>.<