11

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

11

 

I heard a thud but thought it was nothing. I sunk deeper into the bubbles closing my eyes. Then I heard like a loud crash sound. The bathroom door busted open and the lights went on.

“Yaaah pabo-ah what the hell do you think you’re doing?!” I shouted at Kyuhyun as I sunk lower into the water. I just barely escaped punishment and he was certainly going to make me catch it now!

“I tried texting and calling but you weren’t picking up. So…I called auntie and she said you were home; I figured you were just ignoring me so I came to prove a valid point…” Kyu said while backing away scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Okay since umma was expecting him and appa already went to sleep I guess I overreacted. I knew Kyu wasn't that crazy stupid.

“I came to ask your help about…-yes?” I asked him still irritated that he interrupted me clearing my head.

 

“It’s about…-yes?” I pressed on interrupting him once again. “It’s about Hyomin” he said backing away while scratching the back of his head.

 

“What about her. Wait no. You cannot. You do NOT like her” I said grabbing my towel and practically jumping out of the tub. Me getting up extremely fast set the motion, water splashed everywhere as I started chasing him and beating his head.

“Aish why not, is there something I should know!” He grabbed my wrists and looked me in my eyes. I turned bright red, I’m pretty sure Bora’s not going to want me to tell.

“Um on second thought be my guest it’s just I heard of someone different.” He perked up and tugged my wrist more. “Yah tell me Chae! You have to tell your favorite cousin, is she hot? Does she have a cute face? Aaah she’s a bagel girl isn’t she.” He said while fantasizing. I have to tell Hyo and Bora about this!

So much for clearing my head…

 

***

910-345-xxxx

ME: yo we have a serious problem...

Hyobunny: DID ZICO GET YOU PREGNANT?!

ME: no -__-’… but my cousin is interested in getting YOU pregnant !!!

Hyobunny: you're like totally lying?!

Hyobunny: Is it that really sensible one or the wicked attractive one I met that one time at your distant cousin's party?!

ME: wait which distant cousin?

ME: BUT THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT !

Before I could type more a sudden realization hit me: no one knows Kyu and I are related. Oh before I spread the word and almost let out that Kyu’s my cousin how do I worn the girls? I started biting down on my lip.

Shoving Kyu out my room while I was still dripping wet in a towel was easier than I thought. He was kinda still fantasizing of this “dream girl” I had falsely told him about.

Unless……Bora becomes that dream girl!

***

DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS STORYYYYY

THINGS HAVE BEEN KILLER LATELY WITH ADJUSTING TO MY SCHOOL SCHEDULE
FORGIVE MEEE
MORE UPDATES TO COME !

MORE ZICO, MORE KYU, Bora & the SUJU gang !

DEFINITELY MORE YURRRRIIIIII ~