15

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

Zico: I'm so proud of myself ~

P.O: hyung just remember you're only writing because noona isn't here....she said she'd have this fic updated byweekly....you went against that!

Zico: *ignores* now that you're done talking....is she here to say something?

B Bomb: ...you actually never know. Taeil hasn't appeared for awhile.

Now that I mention it...as anyone seen or heard from him?

P.O: hyung, now that you mention it. i haven't seen him either?

Zico: *ignores* anywaaaaays: back to the story !

***

 

15


I tripped for the dozenth time and the dozenth girl scoffed at me. Yeah I’ve been tripping over shoes and shoeboxes since I came into this store. Who knew sale signs attracted woman. Chaerin grabbed a box of lord knows what at the same time as-my eyes went huge. It was the older woman from before!

I swear I heard them growl…I started to back step when, “yah Woo Jihoo didn’t I grab this box of shoes first?!” Chaerin said dragging me into this mess.

Mentally face palming myself I looked at them both. The gorgeous noona smirked at me. I couldn’t help but grab the shoebox from Chaerin’s grasp and hand it to her. She winked at me with a flirtatious smile then pranced away.

Remind me to get her number later. I looked back at Chaerin to see the angriest expression I’ve ever seen on her face. She’s usually very passive in situations like this as I’ve observed them from afar. She grabbed me by the collar and growled in my face.

Mental note to self…don’t stand in a way of a girl and her sale items. I gulped down my saliva I don’t like how easily she is showing her anger. Could she atleast put a smile on…That would make me feel safer.

***

Chaerin-

Gyahh that little er gave her my shoebox. I felt like kneeing him right then and there. I am usually better at hiding my emotions right, well atleast better than this! I looked him straight in the eyes and growled forget how I thought I felt about him. This brought us back to square one. No shoes, not even a friendship with this guy. Yes I’m being cliché!

“You really get under my skin you know,” I muttered right into his face. “You are so on my bad side, beware what I can do” I continued threatening him.

***

Zico-

I tried to keep them in but a giggle escaped. She said I get under her skin. Of course she didn’t mean it in a ual way but when she said to beware what she could do it sure got me thinking. No I can’t be thinking like that at a time like this. She is in the mists of cussing me out and threatening me and I am thinking like a ert. I moved my head back to make more space between us when she moved her head closer. Hell she brought my head down to her level.

***

“You’re on a-“oh Chaerin-ah. Noona” Bbomb, Kyung, and P.O cut me off. “Were we interrupting something?” Bbomb asked politely. This is not what it looks like…

I released Zico and pushed him away at the same time. Just so they could get the point that nothing was going on I punched Zico in his forearm. He winced and rubbed his arm repeatedly.

“Yah so what are you three doing here? It’s a woman’s shoe store,” I asked trying to change the subject. The three boys quickly started denying saying things like they were simply passing by. Likely story.

Well guess who just so happens is going to be my slave today I chuckled. Everyone looks at me weirdly and I could feel myself turning like ten different shades of red.

To cool myself down I reach into my bag and pull out a lip gloss. Glossing my lips I took a deep breath and latched onto P.O.

“Dongsaeng-ah do you like froyo?” I asked while patting P.O on the head. He turned stiff underneath my touch but then stuttered a simply yes. “Good” I smiled lightly, “Zico oppa you’ll get my little dongsaeng-ah some froyo right?” I said battering my eyes. I could see him getting uncomfortable so I smirked. “How about you too Kyung? We should bring one for Taeil too. Wait speaking of Taeil where is that lil shorty?” I asked looking around. Was he always not here?

***

Bam Bam Bammmm: second update !

Tell me how ya feel c;

***

Zico: thank you hahaha thank you. i'll be here all week !