You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}

Chapter 9

The days that follows,Hebe tried to put away at the back of her mind,the man on her dream.Jiro and Hebe became closer,and they can't hide anymore what they are feeling to each other.

Mama Wang can only watch in silence.She knew that Jiro is going to profess his love to her that night.She warned him that maybe he have to wait,but he could not wait anymore .She told Jiro that maybe she is not ready for a relationship,since it is unclear about her past.But Jiro was in a rush,and he is abandoning all precautions in the air.It is not him to be rash about things,but maybe he is really in love.

She still have that fear in her heart that one day Hebe will leave them to join her real family.She hope she'll be able to pick up the pieces when she leaves.She hope and pray that Hebe will be with them forever,but that is impossible.How come the search on her family is taking forever ,she thought.

She also notice this last few days that Hebe has been staring in the space.Like she was always thinking about something.She wondered if she was able to remember some little facts about herself.

One day,Jiro have a free time and decided to bring Hebe out of town.Mama does not want to go out,so only Jiro and Hebe went.Mama excused herself so they can have a private time together.Jiro book a room at a place near the beach.

Hebe was os excited to be spending time with Jiro,since he was so very busy lately.He usually woke up early and go home at an early morning.He does not even rest at all and she was worried about his health.A little time under the sun and a little relaxation is what he needs,Hebe thought.

They drove to the place.It was actually like a cottage house near the ocean.You can hear the roaring of the waves when ever you open the door or the window.The beach is nice with white sands that seem to sparkle under the sunlight.They walk in the beach hand in hand while the sen setting.They kissed and laughed and eat.

Being together by them selves,it seems inevitable that two adult who have such a strong feeling with each other will end up in bed together.Jiro was still unsure about it.He does not really brought her here for that purpose,but he knows he have to take control of himself when the time comes.he wants to keep her pure until the wedding.

Hebe too is also unsure,she knows she loves Jiro but sleeping with him is something different.Once they do this there will be no turning back.She does not even know how to kiss properly.Hebe blushed at the idea.She wished they brought somebody with them as chaperone.What I am afraid of?Hebe thought.If it's happen,it's because I love Jiro and Jiro loves me.

After dinner they walk in the beach under the moonlight and they were under the spell.They kiss each other passionately,feeling the need for each other.Their hormones are raging.They went back to the cottage,slowly afraid to break the spell that envelope them.

They went to the room and before they knew it ,they were at each other,Hebe kissing back Jiro with such passion and need.All the controls and precautions are thrown out in the wind.Jiro was on fire,he has been wanting her ,since the night he embraced her.Her face has been haunting her and her smell lingers on every morning .She always smell like a baby.

Jiro hold and kiss Hebe's face,neck and then he entered her.He does not know what to expect but somehow it hurts him to know that somebody have own Hebe's body before him.Jealousy rage in his body as he punished Hebe"s body with that knowledge.When everything is done,Jiro got up, dress up and walk away.No words were even spoken.

Hebe was left in bed wondering.What have happen?,she thought.She was expecting loves and kisses after and some terms of endearment,but instead a cold and angry Jiro that left her sad and cold.Hebe started to cry.I didn't know that I was not anymore,Does he expect me to be one?
She waited and waited for him to come back but it seems it will take him forever.

After few hours ,Hebe got up and dressed up.She prepared her stuff all ready to go home as she waited for him.But the tears won't stop.