You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart

Epilogue

The sunlight cut across the glass windows and it blinded Hebe's as she tried to open her eyes.She can almost see the outside world from the bedroom.The sky is blue and no threat of gray clouds.Hebe smiled ,it is going to be a beautiful day today.,she thought.

She moved to look at the sleeping figure beside her.Jiro who was sleeping earlier had felt her movement have started to stir.

"So how is my beautiful wife"Jiro asked,as he moved closer and put his arms around her and kissed her neck and Hebe broke into giggles and laughter.

"Couldn't be better"Hebe answered in between giggles"Are you ready for breakfast?"

"Uhm....I think I like this breakfast better" as Jiro continue to nuzzle her face and neck.Hebe laughed and giggled some more as she roll over and kiss her husband on the lips.Jiro moved his hands as he encircle her growing waist.They kissed and kissed like it is forever,never wanting to let each other go until they both run out of air....They laughed as they pulled themselves apart...

"I love you Mrs Wang Dong Cheng"Jiro said."I will always love you and our baby ,I promise I will take care both of you and our baby and our future babies forever."as he touched her protruding belly."Daddy Dadong loves you "as he whispered on Hebe's tummy.

"I love you too Mr Wang dong Cheng.Only you for ever and ever.And I will try to be the best Mommy in the whole world."Hebe said.Hebe ran a shriek of laughter as she felt the baby moved for the first time.Jiro with his hands on Hebe's tummy felt it too,as he gave Hebe a kiss on her cheeks.

"Mama will be so happy,she will have little Dong Dong running in the house pretty soon"Jiro said.

"Yeah,she will see her grandson soon,I know she will very happy."Hebe said with her eye teary knowing how much mama is looking forward for the birth of their son.

The baby in her tummy moved some more in agreement......

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to all the reader....

ning- thanks ..for a while I feel like you are the only one reading my story.
Lun4ever-for finding my story in the end
AVIC-
Hebe-Yuko
Majest
Nicole
Ratana
I love this story....I wish I was Hebe in this story....
That will be heaven......

       -->