You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}

Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart

Days went by and they fall in the old routine.Jiro was as busy as ever,going from one filming ,photoshoots,recording and appearances.He never have time to rest much as to sleep.They seldom have time together.And the time for him to go to Japan is coming soon.He is going to be there at least for 2 weeks or 3 the most.Hebe heart is getting heavy just the thought of it.She misses him now ,how much more when he is in Japan.

She was watching the TV,and Jiro flashed on the news with her partner in his new drama and they were featured talking and being so close together. They even have a clip of Jiro kissing her.She does not know if it is a part of the drama but there is real kissing going on,and her heart aches seeing those.She feels like crying all of a sudden.Mama came and saw what she is watching and told her not to believe any of those,seeing her reactions to it.Hebe manage a forced smile.Can Jiro developed a feeling to those girls?They look like they get along well and so comfortable at each other.And she look so pretty while me.She started to pity herself........

That night Jiro went home earlier than usual.Hebe was unusually quiet,he knows that something is amiss.She went to bed early excusing herself that she is not feeling good.He gave Mama a questioning look but she just shrug her shoulder,letting him find out for himself.

A little bit later Jiro knocked on her room.She did not answer.She must be sleeping already,Jiro thought as he went to his room to rest.He was hoping to spend sometime with her tonight,he even excused himself to one of his meetings but he must have caught in a bad timing.He misses her a lot.Job has been eating up his time.She never complained before about not having time with her so it must not be it.

She did not get up that morning to see him off.This time he is sure that something is on her mind.No matter how tired and how sleepy she is,she was always there for him.
He does not have time to talk to her today ,he will try tonight.

That night,Jiro's plan did not push through.He have to attend some get together for it one of his co stars birthday party and he almost forgot all about it.He did not go home until early hour in the morning.The house was quiet.Nobody seems to notice he was home.She did not even wait up for him.He know remembered,he never get any call from her today.He was tired and so he went to his room and tried to get some sleep before the call time again this morning.But sleep eludes him,he needs to talk to her now.He won't be able to sleep knowing for sure now that something is bugging her.Why she did not confront me about it like she usually does.She was always forthright with me which is I always like about her ,no guessing game.She always tell what she feels,Jiro thought.

Hebe woke up that morning,feeling tired and sluggish.Her heart still aching and she knew that Jiro went home early that morning,she just did not get up to see her like she usually does.He does not seem to miss me that much.she feels like crying again.She slept crying last night thinking he might have fallen to his beautiful co star.That is why he is not spending time with her.She got up and went out to check on breakfast and was surprised to see him up like he have not slept yet.She tried to avoid his eyes unless he can see through her.

"Did you get any sleep yet?"Hebe asked.She tried to lokk busy.She does not want to confront him,no not yet.He looked so tired already.

"No,I can't sleep,Hebe we have to talk" Jiro said.

Hebe's heart took a dip and it started to beat so fast.What is he telling her?Is he going to tell me that he have fallen for her?.I am not ready for this,she thought.

"Is something bothering you,you seem to be so quiet.Did I do something ,come on you have to tell me."Jiro said,as he came near her.

How is he going to tell him that she was jealous of all the beautiful girl that sorrounds him.She does not have any evidence to present him.That she was mad at him because of the news getting to her.She does not know how she is going to present what she is feeling right now.She look him in the eyes and saw what she always see in them.And suddenly she felt so foolish thinking along those lines.

She smiles impishly and she have to tell him,no matter how foolish it is."I saw the news on TV and they said that you like your partner in your new drama,Rainie and you look so close and comfortable with each other ,I thought there was something more."

"You are crazy to be thinking that way"Jiro said as he ruffles her hair and pulled her in his arms."You just don't know how much I miss you and how I have been thinking about you all those times."

"Really,you think about me too"Hebe said.

"You foolish one,of course,I always wish to be with you"Jiro said "Don't listen to all that news,just trust me okay.Now I am getting sleepy.I can't sleep until I can clear this one with you.You want to sleep with me"

"Jiro,you better go,Mama will be up soon"Hebe said.As she pushed him away.

"Then just one kiss,it's been a while since you gave me a proper kiss" Jiro said

Hebe tiptoed to him and kiss him full on the lips and it lingers there for a while,until they ran out of air."Off you go and sleep"hebe said laughing.