You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}

Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart-Completed

by Anne

Chapter 22

It took Hebe three months,before she have the courage to write to Wang Mama.She has been wanting to write to her ,even to call just to check how she is but changed her mind the last minute,afraid to hear Jiro's voice.Afraid that he can hurt her again and more so this time.She won't be able to take his coldness.Their last meeting did not fare very well,and the more maybe if they ever see each other again.

She asked her Chinese officemate to help her in writing the letter in Chinese,so that Mama can read it.She just told her life now,her job and how she missed her cooking.This lady will always have a special place in her heart,no matter that the outcome of her relationship with her son is not good.She will always be a second mother to her.

Her life goes on,as usual,not that happy,but one cannot ask much nowadays.She have few beautiful months with Jiro,times that he have loved her,and that is enough to keep it in her heart forever.Calvin is still persistent,but she does not want to give him hope when there is none.The earlier the better,he can find another girl for sure.

Mama received Hebe's letter and she was thankful that she have moved on with her life.She missed her company and she missed taking care of her.In her she found a daughter,she never have.Jiro is as stubborn as ever not wanting to talk of what really happen between them.Not talking about her either.She wondered if he buried it deep inside somewhere.
Not talking at all is worst,better to let it out.He has been going out and dating again,well maybe he has moved on.She left the letter on the coffee table to make sure that Jiro see the letter that Hebe sent.Talking to him will be impossible,but if she really mean a lot to him he will do something...she hoped.

Jiro came home and found the letter of Hebe on the table.He glanced at it ,but his heart got the better of him as he put the letter on his pocket on his way out.

When Mama came back,the letter was gone,and she have a silent smile on her face.If he will only talk to her then maybe there still hope for both of them.One can only hope,as Mama say a little prayer for them.

A month after,Hebe checked the internet and searched for news about Jiro and yes,she found some.It seems he has moved on.He got caught dating one of his co star.Hebe can't help but stare at the screen and before she knew it she was crying.She wiped her tears,he has moved on ,I guess it is about time to give myself a chance,maybe a new relationship will be the only way to forget him.As she closes the computer and reach out for a phone.

Jiro was anxious,they got called earlier and they were told that they are going to U.S. for a show.They will have a total of four shows.Two in the West Coast which will be in Los Angeles and Las Vegas and then two in the East Coast,one in New York and then to nearby Atlantic City.He looked at the letter and Hebe's address says New York City.They are going to have a show in the same city where Hebe lives.I wonder if she will come or if she even knew that we are coming.He put back the letter in his pocket.He has been holding on to her letter ever since.That is her only contact with her.He does not even know how many times he have read the letter,as if finding any clue,finding any hope that she might still love him.But then one can only hope....

It was a Friday afternoon,the traffic was horrendous and the weather was chilly.It is almost winter time,Thanksgiving season is coming soon.Time sure flies away and then it is almost Christmas time once again.What a difference a year makes.Last year she was anticipating the biggest event in her life which is her wedding day.She was so caught up in all the preparation that she hardly notice the holiday season.Life seems to be so fun and everything is in my hand only to be blown away.But how come ,it is not the cancellation of the wedding that haunt her but the event after that.She did not know that there are other things that can be worst than that.I must have been bad from my previous life so I am being punished now,she thought.Why am I so bitter,I am still lucky that I have loved him,even for a short period of time but then it hurts so much.

She rushed inside her apartment wanting to take out the chill that she felt.Back to the comfort of her place,she changed in her jogging pants and a sweater and put on a new socks.She made herself hot Chocolate and sat herself in front of the tv to watched the latest news.

A few minutes and her phone rang,it is Calvin asking her out for dinner,but she did not really feel up to going out tonight,and she just wants to be alone and wallow up in her thoughts.How come Jiro's memories have been haunting her so much now,not that she does not think of him everyday,but it seems he has been lurking around in the corner and he is going to pop out any minute now.

She put her legs up and hug it as tears started to fall again.I am not going to cry again,am I?Damn Hebe you have to start living and forget about him,she thought.She hated herself for being so weak,for not letting him go...Let him go Hebe...let him go....she told herself over and over again.

Her thoughts came back to the present time when she heard her door bell rings.Oh it must be Calvin,I told him I don't want to go out....so stubborn and persistent.....as she got up and open the door....She got the surprised of her life....There stood Jiro right in her door.The man that has been on her thoughts all this time,is standing tall in her door.