You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}
Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart

 

The whole night went just like a dream to Hebe just like she is more of an onlooker more then a participant.She seems to floated to every moment,like she cannot feel anything anymore.I guess when one is drowning in too much happiness and you don't feel the pain on that moment then that's what happen,Hebe thought.Just like when in you are in state of ecstasy you need to feel the pain to let yourself know that it was real and it really happened.

Jiro was the perfect gentleman and a lover.He cater to Hebe like there is no tomorrow.He let her feel that she is the most important person in his life right now.

After dinner,Jiro came back with a single rose and a box and inside was the ring.Hebe took a deep breathe when she saw the box for she knows what would follow.Jiro too on the other end was as nervous as hell.He can feel his hand shaking as he tried to open the box to get the ring out.

Hebe started laughing which tends to lessen the tension around them.Jiro knelt in front of Hebe and the more Hebe laugh maybe too relieve the knot that has been inside her.

"Hebe Tian Fu Zhen will you marry me?" as Jiro look straight in her eyes.His eyes serious full of love and affection.Hebe look him to his eyes as she saw her own reflection there.Her tears started to fall unable to utter any words,she just stood there crying.Tears that has been there for sometime,keep on pouring.

Jiro stood up and cradle her in his arms."If I have known my proposals will result to this much tears ,I should have postpone it at a later time." wiping off her tears.

"I am so sorry"Hebe said"I did not want to cry like this.I love you Jiro,I love you too much"

"I love you too more than you'll ever know.You will be the only girl for me.You're the only place my heart has ever been,nowhere else."Jiro said.He took her hand and slid the ring on her finger as he kiss her both hands.

"How's the sound of Mrs Wang Dong Cheng sound to you or in English Mrs Jiro Wang?"Jiro asked.

"It sounds like music to my ears"Hebe said.

Jiro kissed her tenderly at first and then the touch of her lips to him ignited something within him and his kisses becomes consumed with burning passion.Hebe can feel his need as his touch tighten more to a grip like he wants her to be apart of him.Jiro's passion spread like a wild fire that before they knew it both of them are consumed with such heat eminating from their bodies.

Jiro carried Hebe to their bedroom.His lips not leaving her lips as if each other supply each other with the much needed air.He put her down to bed as he ravished her body with kisses.Hebe was drowning and drowning and only Jiro can save her.She reach out for him as they molded to each others body and become one.

In the middle of the night Hebe lay awake as Jiro was sleeping satiated from their lovemaking.Hebe was tired but she cannot sleep.There was too much emotions and so many thoughts running in her mind.

She stared at Jiro's body beside her.Jiro moved and
put his arms around her as her head rest on his chest and went back to sleep.I wish I can stay here in your arms forever,Hebe thought.Are we able to fight the odds that will come our way?He seems to love me very much.Will he be willing to give up things for me.She look up and look at his face.His beautiful face,she started tracing each one of them and tried to memorized each feature.His eyes,eyebrows,eyelashes,nose and those perfect lips.Jiro stirred and get hold of her fingers and put it on his lips.
"I love you " and went back to sleep.

 

AWAKE

A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe
See clouds arriving without warning
I need you here to shelter me
And I know that only time will tell us how
To carry on without each other
So keep me awake to memorize you
Give me more time to feel this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today

If I could make these moments endless
If i could stop the winds of change
If we just keep our eyes wide open
Then everything would stay the same

And I know that only time will tell me how
We'll carry on without each other
So keep me awake for every moment
Give us more time to be this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today

We'll let tomorrow wait you're here right now with me
All my fears just fall away when you are all I see
We can't stay like this forever
But I have you here today.

Finally sleep took over Hebe .The sun start to shine as the light illuminated on their glass windows.Jiro hugged her tightly and she cuddled closer to him.Perhaps a bright new beginning for both of them...or perhaps and ending for a very beautiful love story....Hebe still don't know what is the answer......As long as I can feel him him next to me then nothing can go wrong......If finding Jiro wil mean losing Hebe then be it......