You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart

 

The day that followed,Jiro and Hebe become closer as ever.They seem to be in tune with each other.Hebe is getting her self confidence back,and has been socializing more.She is less dependent on Jiro.They seem to be always considerate of each other's feelings.They seem to form a secret bond that is only for the two of them.

One night,Jiro went home early.He decided to take Hebe for ride around the city.

"hey,there is nothing to do tonight,why don't we go out for a ride around the hotspot in the city?"Jiro asked.

"Sure,that will be fun" Hebe answered."But what if your fans followed us?"

"Don't worry,they will not know,we are just driving around and we will stay in the car.What do you think?"

"Okay," Hebe said.

Jiro showed Hebe around.He showed her their neighborhood,the hotspot,his old school.It is like telling his own story as he showed places that are special to him.
She does not know ,but it seems this night is very special,because Jiro have shown his real self to her.And she is loving the real Jiro Wang.

They went to a high place that showed the bright lights of the city in contrast to the dark night.It was beautiful.
They look at the sky that showed few stars,bugt for her it sparkle the brightest that night.

"This is beautiful,Jiro"Hebe said"thank You for taking me here."

But not as beautiful as you" Jiro said.

Hebe knows she is blushing cause she could feel the heat on her face.It is a good thing that it is dark.

"Hebe I have something to tell you" Jiro said."I have been thinking about this for a while ,...I was thinking of telling you this later on but I can't help it anymore...
Hebe I think I am falling in love with you"There is it.it is out already,it is not as bad as I thought.

Hebe could not say a word.This was so unexpected,but she have been wanting to hear him say those words from him.Tears started to fall.

Jiro suddeenly got scared when she did not say a word.How come she is so quiet?,Jiro thought.Does it mean it is not a mutual feeling?Jiro waited but still nothing..

"Hebe,I..."

"Jiro ,I thought I'm not gonna hear it from you,I thought you love somebody else,I love you too." Hebe said

Jiro hold her hands and kiss them and he look at her and his lips went to her lips.It was a soft tender kiss at first that lead to a more passionate kiss.They were short of breathe when they pulled away.

"But what about my past,I still don't know anything about it?"Hebe asked sounding worried.

"I don't care about your past,I love you just the same.I love you too much,I can't wait anymore about your past."

"You will love just the same if I am a hooker,a pimp,a robber and a murderer?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,I will gladly accept you except for being a murderer" Jiro laughed."No you are hardly any of those things,for me you are an angel that was sent by above to make me happy"

"Really,I think you are my guardian angel,you always takes care of me,And thank you,but thats not the reason why I love you,I love you because you are so cute,handsome and so y and hot" Hebe said teasing.

"So you only love me for my body,that is not nice."Jiro said.

"And you have the most perfect lips for me" as Hebe tiptoed to kiss him .

That night Hebe went to bed with a smile in her lips.But she have a dream again.She was laughing and running and Jiro was calling her name ,she look around as she ran towards him.She hugged him and kiss him and told him "I love you" but when she open her eyes,it is noy Jiro she was kissing,it is a different guy somebody she knew from the past but cannot connect him in her life,as he said "I love you Hebe".

Hebe let out a scream,and Jiro was there in her room.She was so scared that the man on her dream will take her away from Jiro.Jiro took her in his arms and he could feel that she was shaking from fear.

"Hush,don't worry I am here,It is okay"Jiro said calming her.This time she did not tell Jiro about her dream.She still have to sort it out yet.All those memories and dreams are all so mixed up.I don't know which is the truth or it is just dream.I don't want to worry him,Hebe thought