You're The Only Place

You're The Only Place {Complete}

Fan Fiction

You're the Only Place in My Heart

The sun was already up when Hebe woke up.She was sad that Jiro left before she woke up.Mama have left to do some errands and Hebe was left all alone in her thoughts.She walk around the house memorizing it's corners and turns all nooks and crannies on her mind.Ella called long distance,it is a good thing that nobody was home.

"Hey,Ella yeah don't worry I call you when I get there".Hebe said"How's Chun and the baby?"

"Good you have to take care of yourself,I see you soon"Hebe said as she put down the phone.She did not know that Jiro is home already and have heard her last word.

"Hi,are you up?"Jiro said as he planted a kiss on her cheeks.He was wondering who she was talking to on the phone but did not asked her.

Hebe was surprised when she heard his voice.She wondered how much he have heard of her conversation to Ella.She could not even look on his eyes.

"You are home early?'Hebe asked."Sorry I woke up late"

"I figure you must be tired after last night"Jiro said after he gave her a naughty smile."Come on we are going some where"

"Where?"Hebe asked.

"Don't asked just come"Jiro said.

"What about Mama she is not home"Hebe said.

"It is okay she knows."Jiro said.as he pulled her to her arms and lead her in his car.

They drove out in the city until Hebe notice that they are a distance away from the city.Later on she noticed the mountain landscape that was right before her eyes.The view was spectacular with lots of green trees and fresh air.She suddenly feel like singing as she sings out of tune.Jiro just kept on laughing as he sing along with her.

After almost an hour of driving,they finally reached their destination.There was a beautiful house situated at the top of the mountain with such a spectacular view .It was like one of the chalet house like the one you can see in a French or Swiss country yard.

The house is surrounded with a glass window to appreciate the view around it.When you look out ,you can see the lake below and the high spiral trees.The living room was huge with a fireplace.The kitchen is huge and the cupboard and the fridge are full of provisions for an army.

There were two bedrooms,The master bedroom is huge with its own bathroom and jacuzzi which overlook the view outside.

Hebe smiled in delight.The place is beautiful as Jiro hugged her from behind and began kissing her neck.

"This is beautiful"Hebe said."I feel like I can stay here forever and never want to go back."

"Me too."Jiro said"I really love it here.

"Who owns this place?"Hebe asked.

"My friend own this place,and he let me borrow it for few days"Jiro said.

"Few days?"Hebe said in surprised."How long are we staying here?"

"Why you don't want my company?"Jiro asked.Disappointed at her reaction.

"No,I was just surprised that you can take a few days off"Hebe lied.She was worried that she have to postpone her trip and she cannot call Ella and Ella is going to call home to Mama.She wants to tell Mama herself not from somebody else.

"Why don't you rest for now,while I fix dinner."Hebe said.

"No,there is no need,I took care of that already"Jiro said."Why don't you take a shower and dinner will be ready when you are done"

"You are sure?"Hebe said.Jiro nodded as she went inside the room to shower.When she got out of the shower,Jiro is in the room.

"Don't go out of the room yet.I am just gonna take a shower first okay."Jiro said as he dashed of to the bathroom.

Hebe sat on the bed and watched TV as she lay her head on the pillow.She was almost dozing off when she noticed Jiro moving about in the room looking so handsome and so fresh.

"Oh I must have doze off"Hebe said."Have I been sleeping long?"

"No not really"Jiro said."Come on I am hungry".

When Hebe stepped out of the room there were candles flickering in the living room on the way to the dining room.The room smelled like you are in the garden of flowers.There was music in the air singing You Are So Beautiful To Me followed by The Way You Look Tonight.Hebe feel like walking in wonderland.

The table is set with a beautiful centerpiece of flowers of lilies and roses white and pink.They have champagne.Hebe really feel that Jiro planned every details of it.She suddenly feel so scared,no more like petrified of what he was about to say,of what he was about to ask her which she cannot give him.How can he break his heart after doing all this things for her.She wants to love him forever,wants to stay with him but will it ever be possible?

She look at him with that smile on his face.To tell him tonight and to break his heart will be like putting a knife to her own heart and killing herself.Maybe she can still borrow some time,some more time with him.God let me just enjoy this moment with him....