get off my back! >.

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

Taemin made this stupid bet. I know in the end, I'll win. He'll never make me believe him because he's just like the others! Really, he is! Anyway, I sat next to the window, the wind feels great. Then, a girl sat right next to me.

girl: hey there. I'm Amber. You're Sulli right?

Sulli: yeah. Hey Amber. Nice to meet you.

Amber: you too. You know, I saw you walk in earlier with...

Sulli: oh wait, you're not one of those other mean girls right?

Amber: haha! No. Well actually I was one of them in the past. But not anymore.

Sulli: why?

Amber: I became tired of just gossiping and looking at Taemin the whole day. He IS really good-looking. I was also obsessed with him in the past. But like I said, not anymore.

Sulli: good! welcome to MY club. He's such a jerk

Amber: you hate him? why?

Sulli: long story. besides, he's not really different from the other popular people.

Amber: you don't know what you're saying.

Sulli: oh yes I do.

And that's where our conversation ended. I really like Amber. She's really cool and fun to talk to. We also have a lot of common interests. Guess there's still those kind of girls here in this class who are the same as me. I got lucky this time! :)

Third period is finally over and me and Amber rushed to the canteen because we're so hungry! We got our food and sat down at the lunch table. I can see Taemin and his friends laughing while eating together at the lunch table over there. After a few minutes they all stood up and left. Me and Amber were also about to go but suddenly, Taemin didn't join his friends and I saw him walking towards me. I made that "mean" look again then he just laughed, as always.

Sulli: ugh, now what?

Taemin: We're gonna start the bet later. Just you wait!

Sulli: aish, whatever.

Taemin: I'll be waiting.. >:)

then he left. Amber just got really shocked and I asked her what was the big deal. She said that Taemin really doesn't talk to any normal girl. Taemin also doesn't like girls that much. She said that he was the only one in his group that doesn't have a girlfriend yet. His other friends have their own GFs. So Amber said that she believes that Taemin thinks I'm not just like any other girl. WHAT IN THE WORLD?

>TAEMIN<

She looked at me with her mean look again. I just laugh at her when she's like that. I'm glad she finally has a new friend. It was Amber. Anyways, as classes were still going on, I was thinking of ways to make Sulli believe me. I really can't wait for school to end.

.......

After long hours, classes are now over! I waited outside the classroom for Sulli. I decided to walk with her every afternoon. Yeap, just to convince her. And, to get to know her more. Right now, I really don't feel anything special about her like those 'crush' feelings. But I think we're gonna be good friends once I win the bet. :)

She's finally out now. I said 'hey' then...

Taemin: hey!

Sulli: oh, what now?

Taemin: nothing..

she said good bye to Amber and then she ignored me. I knew she'd do that. So I just followed her from behind. I know she notices me but she just keeps ignoring me. I'm so gonna make her annoyed. When we reached the school gate..

Sulli: Yah! Stop following me already. I don't wanna walk home with some stalker.

Taemin: haha! I'll never leave. Stalker? I don't even like you! I just want to win the bet.

Sulli: you're so idiotic. Why do you even want to win so badly?

Taemin: because I don't want people to think of me badly.

Sulli: ugh. fine, do whatever you want.

Taemin: finally! Alright. Let's go!

Sulli was completely annoyed with me. I totally laughed at that.

--Taemin kept folowing Sulli and while they were walking, Taemin was also convincing her at the same time. Taemin talked and talked the whole time. He was telling Sulli everything that made him different from others, like, saying he has a pure heart and everything, he said that he really doesn't like girls, unlike his friends, but this still doesn't convince Sulli. It wasn't enough--

>SULLI<

He kept talking the whole time. I notice that he's really doing everything he can just to convince me but I still don't trust him. He kept repeating all those things which made him different from others..

Taemin: I'm kind and helpful,( well sometimes I boast, ) I don't like girls that much, I eat street food like a normal person unlike the other guys..etc..

And he keeps repeating all those things over and over again! I couldn't stand it anymore! Until I notice that he was already running out of breath. I laughed at him. :D

Sulli: hahaha! Yah, you should really stop this, the way I think of you right now will never change.

*we sat down on the bench for a while*

Sulli: here *i gave him my extra orange juice*.

Taemin: wow, even though you really hate me, you're still giving me something to drink.

Sulli: Well it's just because you look like you're gonna suffocate or something. I told you not to follow me anymore. My house is very far. Like I said, I still won't believe you so just give up.

Taemin: hey one more thing, I'm not the kind of person who gives up easily.

Sulli: oh I know you will give up, just try me!

Taemin: haha! Whatever. As I was saying..

And he kept repeating those words again. Then we left the bench and walked again and he still kept repeating it all. UGH!

We finally reached my village and he finally stopped talking. He said that I should prepare for the next days because he'll be doing the same thing again. He said good bye, smiling, while I just had my arms folded and gave him a mean look again. I still think of him as a jerk. He's really annoying! I can't imagine how those other girls really fall for that jerk. Great, those things he said over and over again are still spinning in my head. UGHHH TAEMIIIIN!

>TAEMIN<

hahahaha! It was so fun just watching Sulli get so annoyed at me. But it was kind of boring because she didn't say much when we were walking. I did all the talking. But I got really surprised when she gave me that orang juice when I ran out of breath. I never knew that witch still has a heart. Yeah, I call her witch now because of her "mean" look. :))

..............................................................................................................................

haha! Taemin calls Sulli a witch (in a jokingly way). Love how these two hate each other while doing the bet.

read next!