Cold Hands

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>TAEMIN<

S.U.L.L.I. aaaaaaah! I'm going crazy over Sulli! She's reaaaaaaally preeeeeeeeeeetty.. I wanna go and see her now! It's a cold Saturday morning. I got up from my bed and dressed up. I went downstairs and picked up the cereal box and grabbed some milk in the fridge. Man, this house is way too quiet. *sigh* I miss my family, they're too busy working... I mean, they could've at least said to my cousin to stay here with me. They left me here alone darn it.. After I've finished my breakfast, I went outside and went to Sulli's house. Before I even knocked, Sulli's mom already opened the door.

Mom: Ayy Taemin ah.

Taemin: good morning aunty.

Mom: morning too. Sulli's just walking around the village. Go find her. *grins*

Taemin: oh thanks aunty. And, wait, do you already kno-

Mom: of course I do! haha, anyways go to her now.

Taemin: aight, and uhm, does she have a jacket on?

Mom: oh yes. Don't worry.

Then I said good bye. I walked around the village slowly with both my hands inside my jacket's pockets. I really like the cold. But then again, it sometimes crosses the line. Since I wasn't too far away yet, I went back to my house and grabbed my beanie. My ears were already as cold as ice. I walked again, and as I reached the village's playground, I saw Sulli. She's sitting on the cold bench. She can't see me since she's facing in the front and I was in the back. I slowly walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

Sulli: Taemin, it's you!

Taemin: morning! Why are you here so early in the morning? *sits down*

Sulli: nothing, I just like the cold.

Taemin: aigo same with me!

Sulli: haha, I guess I'm not gonna mention "we really are best friends!" anymore huh? *smiles*

Taemin: * sits closer* of course not. You can just say "you really are my hubby". keke

Sulli: I don't think so haha!

She's too cute.  Sometimes I can't stand it (in a good way). I put my arm around her. I can't stop smiling whenever I'm with her.

Taemin: Sulli, why'd you like me?

Sulli: hmm.....

Taemin: hurry! I'm excited!

Sulli: haha! well, because you're very attractive, super cute!, you take care of me well, and you're not afraid to hide your emotions.

Taemin: you mean, when I cried?? Haha!!

Sulli: it's true! And you sing well too! But what I really like is that you're the first guy to play a piano song for me. I already told you that.

Taemin: keke, I just wanted to hear it again.

She hit my arm and laughed.

>SULLI<

I think my day today is gonna be nice and fun. All because Taemin started it well. We stood up from the bench and walked side by side. I still can't get over the fact that we're a couple now. When I first met him, I couldn't control my anger because of him and I didn't even imagine that we would actually be together. Aigoo, those were the days..

Taemin: have you already eaten?

Sulli: yup, you?

Taemin: yeah. Hey let's go to my house.

Sulli: okay then.

We decided to go to his house now. When he opened the door, it was so quiet. No one else was there.

Sulli: wow, I never saw anyone here except for you.

Taemin: I live by myself.

Sulli: That must be pretty boring.

Taemin: you're so right about that.

Sulli: where's your family? never even met them before.

Taemin: My parents are both working in Incheon now. My brother's out of town because of college. So yeah, I'm often pretty bored here..

Sulli: ohh, bummer. Hey, why don't I go here everytime so you won't be bored all the time?

Taemin: that would be nice! *singing Sul Sul Sulli my loooove Sul Sul Sulli!!*

Sulli: HAHAHA! Seriously??

okay, that song he sang for me was corny, but at the same time I really liked it.

Sulli: Taemiiiiin, I'm bored, let's ...

Taemin: go out for some ice cream!

Sulli: exactly! haha!

So we went out again to go to the ice cream shop we went to the last time. Even though my hands were already inside my hoodie's pockets, It's still so cold! I took it out for a moment and rubbed it together. Taemin noticed me doing it. We stopped, he took my hands and rubbed it gently with his hands. He was also looking at me while he was doing that. He looked really handsome. My heart couldn't stop beating. Then he stopped rubbing them but he was still holding my hands..

Taemin: all better?

Sulli: y-yes. Thankss

Taemin smiled at me. We started walking again. Taemin was on my right side. He was still holding my right hand and he also put it inside his jacket's pocket. So we were still holding hands while its inside his pocket.

Taemin: aw, too bad you left hand is all alone inside your pocket..

Sulli: I know, but it's gonna be fine..

I giggled. I couldn't take out the smile from my face while we were walking to the ice cream shop.

Sulli: hey isn't it pretty unusual to eat ice cream while it's so cold here??

Taemin: whatever the condition is, ice cream is still yummy.

Sulli: right!

he was too cute! way too cute for words...... *sigh* That's it, I love him way too much! And I like it! :D

>TAEMIN<

I'm so excited to go to the ice cream shop again, it was the first ice cream shop we've visited together back then. Anyways, I'm really enjoying this walk with her. Both our hands together. It was sweet. I can see her smiling. That made me really happy. I just wish my family would know Sulli. *sigh*.... We're almost at the ice cream shop now..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waaah! They're too sweet!! I wonder what will happen next?? hmmmm..

read again next time!

Sorry guys if I'm updating so slowly, it's exam week now so I just got some little time to use the computer..

Anyways.... Hope you all like this chapter!