Interruption..

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>TAEMIN<

I went outside and immediately saw Soon mi waving at me. I grinned. She walked towards me and tapped my back. we went to the old playground we used to go to. It looked so different. There were absolutely no kids playing there. Back then, it was the only playground that was so full of kids. I missed it. 

Taemin: wow....

Soon mi: I know... I want to go back in time and see all the little kids playing here, including us.

Taemin: wha-... oh, yeah..

Soon mi: you look better now Taem.. You've kinda matured.

Taemin: yeah, well, there's this thing called 'growing up'..

Soon mi: hahaha! You're still funny though!

She laughed at that? That wasn't even a joke. she's really changed now. Before, she was so much like Sulli. She was a bit of a tomboy and hated boys except for me, just like Sulli. But now, she's become so exposed and full of herself. *sigh*.

Soon mi: why did you like Sulli?

Taemin: Because she's simple, she's beautiful inside and out.

Soon mi: oh, erm.....ouch! I still can't believe you replaced me!

Taemin: haha! Yeah, what about your boyfriend?

Soon mi: he was such a jerk. That's why I broke up with him. He had another girl..

Taemin: oh, so sorry.

Soon mi: it's okay. Taemin, I know I'm asking for too much.. But.... Please........ be with me instead! 

Taemin: WHAT?!

I was so shocked at what she just said. Is she out of her mind?! Out of the blue! Honestly!

Soon mi: I know you like me better.. I'm the one who knows you so well! I bet there still are so many things she doesn't know about you! And besides, if you don't like me, you could've rejected my offer about us being friends again right?

Taemin: Soon mi please. Sulli is the only one for me right now. Don't think I already like you because of that.

Soon mi: but Taem!!

Taemin: Yah! Please!

I got annoyed with her nagging. I decided to walk away from her but she grabbed my wrist. She was begging. Oh damn I wish Sulli was here! I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be her friend again!

>SULLI<

I was getting impatient waiting for Taemin. I went out of the village to go get some ice cream. As I passed by a playground, I saw Taemin and Soon mi.. Staring deep into each other's eyes.. What the heck? What are they doing? Here comes my stomach again, giving me twists which made me nervous. Something was incredibly fishy. Taemin noticed me. He ran towards me then Soon mi followed him. 

Taemin: Sulli...

Sulli: what? oh, I'm just gonna get ice cream..

Taemin: I'll come!

Soon mi held Taemin's hand.. I felt like hitting her so bad! UGH!

Sulli: No Taem, don't leave your best friend alone. 

I emphasized the words best friend to him well. Taemin gave me a questioning look. Before he could say something back, I went away quickly. I looked back at them and I see them talking to each other. Soon mi was still holding his hand. Why doesn't he break free from it?? Geez! I'm getting so annoyed! As I reached the ice cream shop, I saw Yoona unnie there. Great timing!! My heart was happy as I saw her. I needed help. 

Sulli: Unnie!

Yoona: oh hey there Sulli.

I sat down beside her. Feeling so comfortable..

Sulli: where's Jin hoon oppa?

Yoona: He went out with his parents today. It's their family day today.

Sulli: oh... That's why.

Yoona: hey I heard about Taem and Soon mi..

Sulli: *sigh* I feel so jealous every time they're together.

Yoona: of course. It's normal, he's your boyfriend after all.

Sulli: it's just that, sometimes they're going too far. 

Yoona: don't worry dear, Taemin's heart still beats for you.

I blushed at that.. It made me feel good. I'm glad she was there to make me feel better. I said goodbye to her and grabbed my ice cream and headed home. As I was about to enter our house, someone grabbed my shoulder and made me turn around. I shivered but as soon as I turned around, it was only Taemin. He kissed my forehead and hugged me..

Sulli: t..Taemin.. what's wrong?

Taemin: earlier, I got scared, I thought you were mad at me..

Sulli: I sure as heck was! Mad mad mad....

Taemin: wwwha-??? 

I looked down at my blue sneakers and thought of what I should say.......

Sulli: I was...... uhm... jealous..

Taemin laughed at me. What the heck? Is he making fun of me or what?? Ugh, I got annoyed so I hit his arm..

Taemin: OWWWW!! What was that for?

Sulli: for laughing at me you jerk!

The heck! He laughed at me again! 

Taemin: I'm sorry honeeeey!!..... really sorry!! 

Sulli: Oh so now you're calling me honey all of the sudden?

Taemin: wait, you're really jealous right?

Sulli: Didn't you hear me say it earlier?

Taemin: AIGOOOO!!!! 

He gave me a big bear hug. He squeezed me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe.

Sulli: Yah! OOHH! YAAAAAH! I CAN'T BREATHE

Taemin: oh oh... sorry honey..

Sulli: why are you so happy about me getting jealous?

Taemin: that just proves that you love me very much!

He then kissed me quickly on the lips.. 

Sulli: *sigh* I'll let you off this time got it?

Taemin: got it! 

>TAEMIN<

I was quite happy when she admitted she was jealous. I love her sooo much! I would never want to be with Soon mi! Cause I have Sulli!

Sulli: anyway, the both of you were holding hands earlier...*pouts*

Taemin: I don't know. She just held my hand... I'm sorry Sulli..

But just when Sulli was about to respond, Soon mi appeared. Making Sulli look pissed. 

Soon mi: oh hey guys!

Taemin: heyy

Sulli: yeah, hey..

Soon mi: Taeminnie! I want Ice cream!!

Sulli looked at her with one eyebrow raised and her arms crossed.

Taemin: uhm....well.... yeah, kinda busy right no-

She then dragged me with her. I looked back at Sulli who was giving me a mean look. Damn, why does Soon mi have to interrupt now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigo Soon mi..... *sigh* haha!

Read next!! :D