Let's hang out

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

I so wanted to get out of class right now. I want to go home with Taemin right nowwwww! The school bell finally rang and everyone was so happy 'cause of the Christmas break. Finally, 2 weeks of no classes! Strange, I can't see Taemin outside. He's always waiting for me after class. Where is he now? *sigh* must be busy. Guess I'll be going home alone today.. Amber and I couldn't find the others too. What's wrong?

I went home alone, it was so quiet and......boring, without Taemin around. I decided to go to his house first and see what's he up to. I barged in his house and immediately saw him on the couch, smiling.. As I went towards him, I saw.... Soon mi?? They both look happy talking to each other, I guess they made up already. I felt my stomach twist as I look at them have so much fun together. Finally, Taemin noticed me.. He and Soon mi stood up from the couch.

Taemin: oh, Sul you're here. This is Soon mi.

Soon mi: nice to meet you Sulli. *smiles*

She smiled at me. So fake.. I made a fake smile at her too. I don't trust this flirt. Look at what she's wearing. Does she really want to reveal skin that much? Ugh!

She hugged Taemin before she left. What the, I can slap this girl anytime! Me and Taemin were finally alone. It felt awkward, why??

Taemin: so...uhm.....uh..

Sulli: yeah, both of you made up. Woopdidoo...

Taemin: we're just friends now. Normal friends.

Sulli: I hope so Taem.

Taemin: please don't be jealous.. You should be good friends with her too..

Sulli: yeah, I don't trust her..

Taemin gave me a quick peck on the lips. He laughed at my jealous expression. I wanted to go home now so I said goodbye to him. I hope we can hang out tomorrow. Just the two of us. When I went out of his house, I saw Soon mi, she gave me a scary look. She looks mad, then she smirked and she left. What the heck was that all about.. I went home and said hello to my parents. I went upstairs to my room and saw Amber playing with my laptop.. She shut it off and gave me a pissed look.

Amber: Sulli, I don't trust that flirty Soon mi girl. Everyone dislikes her. I heard she and Taemin are back to being friends again. Are you okay with that?

Sulli: Of course not. But it's Taemin's choice. I'm worried something might happen..

Amber decided to sleep in my place tonight.. We talked about Soon mi nonstop. I just hope everything will be alright..

>TAEMIN<

I woke up from the bright sun that was hitting my face. My eyes refuse to open widely. ♫Dogchangjeog byeolmyeong jitgi

Yyereul deulmyeon gungdi sundi
Mame deureo son beonjjag deulgi
Jeongmal nan NU ABO

MYSTERY MYSTERY♫

My phone was ringing, I picked it up and it was Soon mi..

Soon mi: yah, why do you have Nu Abo as your ringing tone?

Taemin: what's wrong? It's my girlfriend's favorite song. Anyway, what is it?

Soon mi: let's hang out!

Taemin: no, I'm going out with Sulli.

Soon mi: Oh, please!! Let's go to the playground we used to go to when we were little kids. I want to bring back memories that's all.

Taemin: fine, but just for a little while.

Soon mi: Ne!!

I can't believe I agreed to go with her. I hope Sulli won't be mad. We're really just friends now. I didn't even know why I agreed to make up with her yesterday. Maybe it was because I kinda missed our relationship as being friends.. Ah! Whatever!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the boring and super short chapter!!

>.< really sorry! please read next!! :)