Sorry..

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

Soon mi went off with Taemin again. Guess they just really love hanging out with each other..  After a couple of minutes, I can see both of them now in front of Taemin's house. They're.... Feeding each other. Oh nice. How sweet of them. Ugh. Go feed yourselves to death jerks. But their "sweetness" just doesn't go there, ^*^%%&*^(^%*(%^%^&   HOW DARE SHE KISS HIS CHEEKS! They're just friends. NO KISSING! UGH!! I WANNA THROW HER A BIG CHAIR RIGHT NOW FOR KISSING MY TAEMIN! I was so fed up now, I could explode. I screamed under my pillow. I found my eyes full of tears... why am I crying? Because my heart and mind are full of jealousy right now. Ugh, this is what I get for loving him way too much. I rested my body for a while and just stared at the ceiling.. But then, someone was knocked at my door. 

Sulli: who is it??

??: it's me.

I heard Taemin's voice.. Can I even talk to him right now?? I let him off last time, what about now?

Sulli: come in.

Taemin: heyy... 

Sulli: oh hey. 

Taemin: come on let's go out.

Sulli: don't feel like going out now..

Taemin: Sul, something wrong?

Sulli: ....... no.

Great, I pretended I didn't see him and Soon mi cuddling each other.. Nice job Sulli. Ugh. I just couldn't afford to fight with him..

Sulli: so how was your fun time with her?

Taemin: what? well it was-  ♪Jeongmal nan NU ABO.. MYSTERY MYSTERY♪

His phone rang with my favorite song as his ringing tone.. 

Taemin: hello?? oh hey, now?? alright..  Sulli, Soon mi said she wanted to talk... I'll be back okay?

Sulli: okay.go. 

It's Soon mi again. Does he really have to go immediately because Soon mi commanded him? This is just... ugh whatever!

>TAEMIN<

I felt bad leaving Sulli again. But my body just told me to go to Soon mi... But on the other hand, I wanted to stay with Sulli.

A week has passed by and I didn't even had much time with Sulli. Instead, only with Soon mi. I'm such a jerk right now. Why am I allowing myself to with her every time she just asks? At the same time, my friends are even telling me to quit being friends with Soon mi. I just couldn't help it. They wouldn't understand me. I don't know why. Well, they actually have a point, I know I'm neglecting Sulli now.. When I would ask her to go out, she would say yes but the Soon mi would follow and interrupt. This makes Sulli look so mad and a bit sad. Oh who am I kiddin'? She IS sad! Aish... I need to do something.. I went to her house again and talked to her.

Taemin: Sulli!

Sulli: What?

Taemin: let's go out now!

Sulli: no thanks, you'll end up going with Soon mi anyway.

Taemin: please?? 

Sulli: Lee Taemin, do you really want to get me hurt all the time?

Taemin: No Sulli, I'm trying my best here. We're not doing bad stuff!

Sulli: oh really? My eyes have seen you two going out like on a date and cuddling and kissing each other already. I'm tired, just go!

Taemin: but Sulli, it was her starting it all! 

♪MYSTERY MYSTERY♪

oh great, my phone rang again. Aish, it's Soon mi again. She says it's important... I wonder what it is. Oh crap... I'm gonna leave her again.. 

Taemin: uhm....Sul-

Sulli: Just go Taemin. Go ahead. No one's stopping you.

Stupid me. Really going out to see Soon mi. UGH Why am I like this?! I saw Soon mi approaching me.. What is it now?! *sigh*

Soon mi: Taem!!

Taemin: what is it?

Soon mi: me and my boyfriend are now back together!

Taemin: oh that's....great.

Soon mi: I'm sorry but I have to go to my hometown now and meet him.. Thanks for the time! I'm leaving tomorrow..

What?! I knew it, she just used me for her time. Here she is again leaving me. 

Taemin: you're leaving me again...

Soon mi: aww Taemin, I'm sorry..

Taemin: you just used me for your free time.. I thought so. You're so low.

Soon mi: Taem~ I'm so sorry... But I promise to visit you again... I swear!

Taemin: no need Soon mi.... just.... *sigh* go now..

Look at her. She just went away like that. I thought she still cared for me.. as a best friend. I shouldn't have accepted her anymore.. I feel so damn guilty. She said she wouldn't leave me anymore...*sigh* but then again.... I can have more time with Sulli now..

>SULLI<

he went with Soon mi again....what a jerk! Ugh! I already told him how jealous I was, yet he didn't even do anything about it. I'm in a coffee shop right now with my friends. No Taemin. I was a bit used to it now, him being not by my side because he's always with Soon mi these days.. I sometimes feel like he has feelings for her now..

Jonghyun: Taemin.... 

Luna: what?

Minho: he's here..

We saw Taemin coming in the coffee shop. I thought he was with Soon mi now?

Amber: oh look Sulli he's here now.

Sulli: *sigh* just wait, Soon mi will be here anytime...

Taemin sat down and faced me.. We stared at each other for a while.. then he stood up again and pulled me.

Sulli: Yah!

Girls: taemin!

Onew: shhhhh.... let them talk...

Taemin brought me outside. He was holding my hand tightly..

Sulli: Yah! Let go! It hurts!

Taemin: Sulli, what do you feel about me now?

Sulli: I'm......disappointed.. 

Taemin: I know that... I'm sorry..

Sulli: I just, wanted you to do something about it. You know I was jealous but you just kept going with her.

Taemin: because I still didn't want to let her go....she was my best friend.

Sulli: yeah, but she did something hurtful to you in the past... I thought....*sigh*

As he was about to respond, we noticed Jin hoon running towards us. He looked like he was in shock.. 

Jin hoon: Taemin! Taem, your......your mom.... she's in the hospital now.

Taemin: WHAT?!

Sulli: omo.... Taem..

He said that TAemin's mom was in serious danger and is brought to the hospital now. I wanted to some with Taemin but Jin hoon said I shouldn't. Both of them ran to the bus station to get to the hospital fast. Everyone looked worried..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's mom is in the hospital! omoo...

read next!!