MOVIE time!

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

It's 5pm now.. Only woke up just now. OMO! I'm still at Taemin's house. I look around the living room and he's not here... Where the heck is he?? I stood up from the sofa and streched my arms. Suddenly, I smell something really good! .. I followed the smell and it led me to the kitchen. I saw Taemin and he was smiling at me again.

Taemin: wow.....you slept for so long!

Sulli: shut up.. I slept well! :) anyway, what's that nice smell??

Taemin: oh, I reheated the left over pizza. Want some??

Sulli: do you have to ask? Of course! Gimme!!!

Taemin: wait for it!

AIGO it was PIZZA!! After that long sleep I really needed something to eat. Good thing Taeminnie stores lots of food! :D

--an hour later..--

Sulli: aigoo Taemin.....you're making me fat!

Taemin: why are you blaming me? You're the one whose eating so much here.

Sulli: yah! you ate a lot too!

Taemin: I don't care about it...I'm a guy anyway..

Sulli: ugh....whatever. Anyway, I gotta go now.

Taemin: Sul Sul! Don't go.. (holds my wrist with his puppy dog eyes)

Sulli: My parents are gonna worry about me. It's Sunday tomorrow so I think we can hang out again.

Taemin: okay then! I'll send you home!

Sulli: sure. It's the least you can do now. :)

--Taemin walked Sulli home after their long day together..

The next day--

>TAEMIN<

I woke up really early this morning. It's Sunday today. Since I woke up early, I can't sleep anymore! Aish......what to do?? *sigh* I walked around the house trying to find something to do this early in the morning. I saw the piano and remembered Sul Sul. Well, since I've got nothing else to do, I just played the piano. I played the song Sulli requested yesterday, the song MAYBE. Surprisingly, playing the piano in the morning is really nice after all. I think the song  played sounded nice. I'm still wearing my PJs though. But it's okay. I feel comfy. ^^

I finally finished the song. But then, I noticed something strange.. like someone else was here. That's weird, I'm the only one here in the house right now. I turned to my left and then I saw............SULLI?? Sulli! She was just smiling and sitting on the carpet floor with her eyes still half closed and she was also still in her PJs like me.

Taemin: omo, what are you doing here Sul?

Sulli: I woke up so early and couldn't sleep anymore. How about you? Playing the piano so early in the morning.

Taemin: like you, I also woke up early and couldn't sleep anymore. Did you like it again?

Sulli: yes! I feel nice now that I've heard you play my fave song again.

Taemin: haha! Hey, doesn't your parents worry about you?

Sulli: nah, They usually wake up early and go to work. I don't even see them very often anymore so it's okay.

Taemin: oh....then that's good. So, what do you want to do later?

Sulli: hmm......Let's watch a movie at the mall!

Taemin: aigo, my best friend thinks of the best things to do! Alright, we'll go to the mall at about 10:30?

Sulli: haha! I know right? yeah! That's good. :)

--It was only 7 in the morning, the two still have so much time so they sat on the big sofa again and watched some funny gag shows while they were still in their PJs.--

Sulli: Taemin, I'm going home now, I'll just get ready. You can just come in my house if you want to wait for me.

Taemin: alright then. See you later!

Sulli: okay!

>SULLI<

I went back at my place to get ready to go to the mall later. So I took a shower first. Opened my closet and began to think..........aigo, what should I wear? I'm not really THAT girly but I usually make a big deal out of what I wear. Hmm......First thing that popped into my head was, simple. A simple outfit for a movie with my best friend.. Alright! I know now! I quickly saw the white hoodie and black skinny jeans, so that's what I wore and just wore black sneakers. All done!

I went down stairs and saw Taemin lying on the couch waiting for me. He's wearing a normal black printed shirt and black skinny jeans with black sneakers and wore a beany. So basically he was wearing all black. The only color there was the red print on his shirt. He looked nice. And stylish. :)

Taemin: nice outfit.

Sulli: you too. Let's go now.

Taemin: sure.

We left my home and I locked the doors. We went straight to the bus stop. While we were waiting, Taemin took out two lollipops, one for me and one for him. He was telling funny stories and we were laughing so hard with lollipop sticks sticking out of our mouths. The bus has finally come and of course, we sat together. It only took 10-15 minutes to arrive at the mall.

>TAEMIN<

We finally arrived at the mall. There weren't a lot of people yet. Maybe because it was still a bit early? Anyway, me and Sulli headed straight to the movie theater to buy the tickets.

Sulli: yah! Let's watch the new scary movie I'll Haunt You!

Taemin: okay then, but don't cry when you get scared.

Sulli: yeah right. Buy the tickets now!

Taemin: alright then. Go buy some popcorn Sul Sul.

Sulli: NE~

Good thing the movie will already be starting. I helped Sulli carry the popcorn and drinks and we went inside the movie theater. Not too many people yet. It is still early after all. We sat down at the middle seats. After all the movie previews, the show's finally starting..

Wow, it is kinda scary. I didn't take my eyes off the screen and just ate my popcorn. I was also shocked by the scary scenes. Good thing I'm not frightened easily~ I looked at my left and.....geez..... haha! Sulli was hiding her eyes with the paper cups. As expected, she was scared. LOL.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Everyone in the theater screamed because of the scary scene. Suddenly, Sulli grabbed my arm and leaned on it.

Taemin: Sul Sul, I thought you're not going to be scared?

Sulli: I thought it wasn't THAT scary. How could you stay still like that?

Taemin: I don't get scared easily. haha!

Sulli: aish.. omo....AIIIII AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

>SULLI<

the movie has finally ended. Thank goodness! I was really scared back there. And Taemin wasn't! He's cool. I was just grabbing his arm the whole time. I swear I'll never watch horror movies again! Well, not exactly, just as soon as I get over this one.after that, me and Taemin just walked through some shops and checked out the outfits.

Sulli: aigooo..

Taemin: what's wrong? Still couldn't get over that scary movie?

Sulli: You're right about that.

Then Taemin messed up my hair and he put his arms around me and squeezed me.

Taemin: aww.....Just grab my arm again when you get scared, alright?

Sulli: OKAY!~

Taemin: that's my best friend! Oh by the way Sul, I'm going to hold a sleepover at my house next week. A study night because exams are almost here.

sulli: oh yeah that's right. Who will come?

Taemin: just my guy friends and their GFs. I'm friends with those girls too. You'll get along with them. They're pretty nice.

Sulli: well if you say so...

Taemin: good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're having a sleepover next time!

what will happen??

wahaha! read next chapter! :))

So sorry if this was boring! :D