Betray?!

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

It's finally time to go home. I can see Taemin outside our classroom.

Amber: hey, when he waits for you every dismissal time like that, people will really just think of you two as a real couple.

Sulli: shut up. haha! see ya tomorrow!

Amber: bye!

 

Taemin: let's go?

Sulli: yeah.

we walked down and went outside the school.

Sulli: It's so cold!!

Taemin: aigo, do I always have to tell you to wear more clothes??

Sulli: oops, sorry!

Taemin: It's okay...

He took off his jacket and he put it on me. I blushed a little. Oh man...

Sulli: aren't you gonna be cold?

Taemin: I have another jacket don't worry.

Sulli: oh good. Thanks.

we were about to enter the park then Junsu appeared out of nowhere.

Junsu: Sulli..

Taemin: stay away freak!

Sulli: it's alright Taemin, I got it. What is it now?!

Junsu: Why are you cheating on me my love?

Sulli: stupid. We're not even together.

Junsu: YET.

Taemin: get out of here would you?

Junsu: don't interrupt jerk.

Sulli: YAH!

Junsu: not gonna give up Sulli, not gonna give up!

Then Junsu just left like that. Taemin looked really mad at him.. He looked mad but still, looked so cute! keke

>TAEMIN<

Ugh, I swear that Junsu's gonna get it from me. Well, If Minho hyung was here, Junsu's probably dead now. haha! I'm really mad at him right now.

Sulli: you look so mad!

Taemin: well of course!

Sulli: omo, even though you're mad, you still look so cute! Aigo, my best friend! haha!

Taemin: *sigh* Sulli will be Sulli....

Sulli: ahaha! NE~

Taemin: He really loves you, doesn't he?

Sulli: he doesn't..... not love, just like.

Taemin: oh.. ahaha! okay.

I sent Sulli home. I just wanted her to be safe when she gets home. Junsu just appears everywhere that's why she has to be careful.

Taemin: tell me if he texts you again.

Sulli: I will, thank you!

--next day--

--When Taemin and Sulli arrived at school, Taemin told the others about Junsu and that he just appears everywhere so he asked his friends to take care and check up on Sulli every time.

Jin hoon: we will Taemin. Don't worry.

Krystal: we can just spy on Junsu every time.

Minho: haha! right!

Taemin: aight, thansk guys.--

(still TAEMIN's pov)

Me and the others were all gathered at the lunch table, eating. But it's weird, I couldn't see Sulli anywhere.. I wonder..

Taemin: Amber, where's Sulli?

Amber: she said she was just going to the library to return the book she borrowed.

Taemin: oh, okay then.

Amber: don't worry Taemin, she's gonna be fine.

Taemin: I hope.

>SULLI<

I'm hungry now... I ran to the library to return a book but then....someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a corner. "OOOWWWW" I touched my back and felt it was sore. When that person pulled me, my back hit the wall hard. It hurts.... I looked at my left and saw the book. I tried to reach out and grab it but then, the person who pulled me grabbed it. I looked up and saw JUNSU!

Sulli: just what the heck are you doing?!

Junsu: I'll do what it takes for you to be mine Sulli.

I saw Junsu and he looked mad and he had some tears in his eyes.

Sulli: you are too obsessed!

Junsu: look, I hate those popular guys, they always get everything. I wanted to have you but no..... They still owned you. Do you know how it hurts?!

Sulli: look Junsu, Those guys didn't choose to be popular. The popularity just came to them. You can't just blame them for everything.

Junsu: DARN IT!!!! just quit it would you?!

Sulli: get out Junsu!

Junsu: No! I won't! Why do you love that Taemin so much?!

Sulli: he's just my best fri-

Junsu: stop acting. But don't you think..... You'll betray him if you told him you like him?

Sulli: betray?!

Junsu: he just asked you to be his best friend. Not to be his girl friend. Just like what his old best friend did to him.....she loved another famous kid. You'll do something she did!

Sulli: but...

Junsu: I think I just talked some sense to you.. Just remember that when he rejects you, I'll be here for you to love you Sulli.

I didn't want to hear more of him talking. I ran out of his sight and when he couldn't see me anymore, I stopped running and just walked. I thought about what he said.. *sigh* and just when I was starting to like Taemin. Yup, couldn't deny it anymore... I'm really liking that jerky guy now, well, ever since that sleepover. why does he make girls fall for him?! UGH!!

When I was about to go to the classroom, I saw Yoona waiting for me..

Sulli: unnie..

She saw me and hugged me.

Yoona: are you okay? I had a bad feeling.. I thought about you and quickly went here.

Sulli: I'm....fine unnie, let's talk in the lobby.

We went to the lobby. I really wanted to talk to her. She's the only one who can comfort me right now.

Yoona: Taemin told us to guard you so we did.

Sulli: unnie, Junsu caught me earlier. I kinda sored my back.

Yoona: omo, lemme see.. *raises my shirt to see my back* Aigo Sulli! Your back! Wait here..

she told me to wait for her, she was getting some medicine.

When she came back she immediately put medicine and healed my back.

Sulli: thanks unnie.

Yoona: it's okay. Please be careful and go with someone when you're going soemwhere.

Sulli: okay, I got it. But, can I ask you something?

Yoona: go ahead Sul.

Sulli: When I tell Taemin I like him, does that mean betraying him?

Yoona: what?? *sigh* Didn't I tell you that you have to know that for yourself? You won't know unless you try.

Sulli: but unnie!

Yoona: You can't just hide these feelings for him. You just have to release them and you'll feel so much better.

Sulli: alright, I'll try. omo! I'm late for class!

Yoona: It's okay, I'll talk to the teacher.

Sulli: Thanks. Let's go.

We walked to my classroom because she has to talk to my teacher. Yoona made me feel so much better. I liked it. When we arrived, my classmates just stared at me and Yoona.

Yoona: uhm, sir, please excuse her for being late, she had an injury and I just helped her. Sorry.

Teacher: no no it's okay.

Sulli: thanks unnie.

Yoona just winked at me. She was so cool! The teacher excused me. what a relief!

I really don't want to betray Taemin, but then again, I don't really think that's called betrayal. Oh, but what if......ahhh I don't knooooww!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will sulli confess? Or will she just hide it?

oh oh, comment please!