The Sleepover- 2

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

Ohhhhhhh! Taemin looks so hot in that pic! haha! I didn't go to school today cuz I'm kinda sick. But still, tried to stay up strong and do this part 2 cuz i was excited.! enjoyy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona: So that means 2x = 4 + 6, the answer is........

Jin hoon: uhm..... x = 5!

Yoona: that's correct hon!

Jin hoon: alright!!!

Jonghyun: oh c'mon, that's so simple Jin hoon.

Jin hoon: you know I'm bad at algebra!

Jonghyun: haha! I know that! But that lesson is for freshmen!

Luna: hey, stop that already and get to studying Jjongyy

Jonghyun: yes ma'am.

Krystal & Amber: yah! that's wrong!

Key & Minho: But it's sooo haaaaard!!!

--Everyone was studying hard. The girls taught the boys. Onew, Victoria, Sulli, and Taemin were in the other table, studying too. It's almost 10 pm now.--

>TAEMIN<

Everyone looked so happy and having fun while studying together. This sleepover is truly a success. It's gonna be more fun because it's only Friday night and they'll be here until Sunday. Onew hyung already fell asleep after eating lots of snacks.

Taemin: Victoria noona, look ,Onew hyung fell asleep.

Victoria: It's okay. Onew's done studying now anyway. I'll just drag him to the boys bedroom now so he can sleep well.

Sulli: can I help you with that unnie?

Victoria: no dear I'm fine with it. Go and study with Taemin now. *smirks.* I'll go and sleep as well. I'll be going to the girls bedroom now. NIGHT EVERYONE!

EVERYONE: Night unnie/noona!!

Taemin: *yawns* I'm done!

Sulli: yah! Just solve the last problem first!

Taemin: aight........ *answers* yah! this is hard!

Sulli: oh c'mon, I thought you were smart?

Taemin: who says so?

Guys: we're done!!!

Girls: great job you guys!

Taemin: let's go to bed now people.

Minho: haha! What do you mean 'we'?

Jin hoon: stay here with Sulli until your done!

Taemin: but...!

Key: aigo no buts!

guys: night!

Amber: you gonna be okay now Sulli?

Sulli: yeah, I'll take it from here.

Girls: okay night!

Krystal: yah, Taemin, study well!

Taemin: yeah, yeah.

So the girls went to the girls bedroom, and the boys went to the boys bedroom. Me and Sulli were left alone because I still have to solve this hard math problem.

Taemin: aren't you tired?

Sulli: nope, kinda used to it now.

Taemin: aigoo, so hard!!

Sulli: omo! you're so cute!! Okay so this is just like this....... *teaches me*

Sulli was teaching me very well, I was looking at her while she was doing the work..

Suli: what is it?

Taemin: nothing, my best friend is so smart!

Sulli: Taemin, this is just a simple problem.. *laughs*

Taemin: whatever, I guess we're done?

Sulli: yup....let's go to sleep now. Night!

Taemin: sleep well!

And both of us went to our bedrooms.

>SULLI<

me and Taemin stayed up until 11pm. He studied well. Now we went to our bedrooms and went to bed. I was tired....

--Morning--

I opened my eyes and streched out my arms and legs. It was only 6am and it's Saturday today. The girls were still sleeping when I looked at them. As I was about to go out, I heard something.. I heard a really nice melody. It's a piano and it's playing my favorite song, MAYBE.I walked out of the room quietly and I went to the living room where the piano was located. I saw the piano and it's Taemin! He's playing again. I sat on the sofa and watched him play. It's so beautiful. It reminded me of last time when he first played that piece for me.

Taemin: *done playing* Morning Sul!

Sulli: *sigh* Morning! Aigo, that was beautiful! Just like last time. I noticed that you really like playing that now.

Taemin: of course, it's my beast friend's favorite after all. Hey, this is so dejavu!

Sulli: omo you're right!

TaeSul: hahahahaha!!

--The two started to remember the time when Taemin played the piano early in the morning while Sulli watched him and they were still in their PJs. They laughed about it and since they were the earliest ones to wake up, they decided to cook breakfast for everyone.--

>TAEMIN<

Sulli said that she wanted to cook breakfast so we went straight to the kitchen. No one was still awake. Just me and her.

Taemin: yah, I don't know how to cook.

Sulli: I know. I'm the one who's gonna cook anyway.

Taemin: alright!!

Sulli was good at cooking. The food smells great! She even made french toasts. I was also helping her out. I was telling her stories and we just laughed the whole time. We even had tears in our eyes 'cuz of laughter. The suddenly............................BAM! We looked at our back and saw Onew hyung on the floor and everyone looked at us, stunned.

Taemin: were you guys eavesdropping?

everyone: Onew hyung/oppa!!!

Onew: sorry!! keke

Sulli: why didn't you guys just came in, there's no need to eavesdrop on us.

Jonghyun: well, you see we didn't want to spoil your fun..

everyone: hihihihihi, you guys look great!!

TaeSul: *looked at each other and laughed* haha! omo, same as always..

everyone: *looked at each other and shrugged* EHH??

>SULLI<

Aigo, everyone just always think of me and Taemin as a couple so we're kind of used to it now. But seriously, they just don't stick it in their minds that we're only best friends.. Well anyways, everyone enjoyed their breakfast and thanked me for cooking it all. Jin hoon, Onew, Yoona, and Victoria volunteered to wash the dishes.

Sulli: Taemin ah! Thanks for your help.

Taemin: it's no big deal Sul :)

The others were doing various stuff. JongNa and MinStal were watching t.v. and laughing their butts off. KeyBer were playing basketball outside while Taemin.........where's he gone to?? Oh well, I just walked outside and went to the lawn and sat on the long swing and and just swinged back and forth with my feet up. I saw Yoona and she was walking to me. She sat on the swing too.

Yoona: Nice weather huh?

Sulli: what do you mean, it's cold!

Yoona: haha! I know, then why are you here when you know it's cold?

Sulli: I just like swings and this lawn is very big and cute. I feel comfortable here. You?

Yoona: I was just checking up on everybody. Especially YOU TWO. But Taemin's not here... aigooo

Sulli: Do you think, when the time really does come when I finally start to like Taemin, will things change?

Yoona: you know what, I can't tell you what's going to happen next, 'cause I want you to know for yourself. All I know is that both of you are perfect for each other and everyone agrees with that. And we've been finding Taemin a perfect girl for him ever since. You know what, we just found her. And it's you!

Sulli: I really don't see myself, a plain, simple girl going out with Lee Taemin!

Yoona: But Sulli, you're really pretty and very nice. Taemin is a good guy, he doesn't judge people just by their looks. You're just saying that now. Just wait! This also happened to me in the past. Do you know why Taemin is Jin hoon's best buddy?

Sulli: not really, why?

Yoona: because Taemin is like Jin hoon in the past so he could really relate with Taemin. And you are like me in the past!

Sulli: so that means, you and Jin hoon oppa were, best friends like us?

Yoona: that's right! And look at us now. I really love Jin hoon. And someday, I bet you'll say these things too!

Sulli: well,,,, I really don't know..

Yoona: just see for yourself Sulli. I gotta go now. Good luck! TaeSul, hwaiting!!!

Yoona was really nice to me. I never thought she and Jin hoon were like me and Taemin in the past. Do we really look good? I just..........I don't know... Whatever's going to happen, I'll just have to be ready for it. Aigo it's cold!! >,<

>TAEMIN<

I couldn't find Sulli anywhere, I wonder where she is. I'm going to the lawn first. I wanna swing! As I was about to go outside, I saw Yoona.

Taemin: oh, hey Yoona.

Yoona: Taemin ah, where are you going?

Taemin: to the lawn. Going to the swing.

Yoona: oooh... Looks like someone's in for a surprise.

Taemin: what??

Yoona: nothing, go ahead!

What did she just say?? Anyway, it's cold today. I quickly saw the long swing and someone's swinging there. It's Sulli! So there she is.

Taemin: Hey Sul!!

Sulli: oh, Taemin, hey. Sit down.

Taemin: aight. Hey it's cold today. Why are you here outside?

Sulli: I just wanted to swing. Omo, it is cold!

Taemin: I told you.

I grabbed Sulli's hands, they were cold. I held them really tight inside my hands. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled for a bit too.

Sulli: let's go inside now.

Taemin: yeah, it's getting colder.

I grabbed her hand and we ran inside. As we came inside, everyone was looking at us and the guys were smirking, the girls were giggling and stuff. Wha-?

Minho: you two.......keke

Krystal: aigooo!!!

Then I notice that me and Sulli were still holding hands! It was awkward!

Victoria: don't hide anything from us!

TaeSul: wha-, this is nothing, aigo, ahhh!!

Everyone started laughing and went back to what they were doing. Me and Sulli looked at each other and just laughed.

>SULLI<

It's 5pm now. The girls and I were just girl talking while eating snacks while the boys were on the other side answering all the math and science problems we gave them. We tortured them with hard problems.

Luna: yah! Catch!

Jonghyun: *catches* thanks honey!! yo guys, here snacks.

Amber: so, Sulli, any news?

Sulli: nope.

Krystal: aigo, just one??

Sulli: hm.....nah.

Victoria: we'll do whatever it take to get you two together!

girls: yeah!!

Sulli: not gonna happen.

Everyone: hahahahah!

We looked at the boys' direction and saw all of them sleeping. Their heads down, flat on the table and sleeping peacefully.

Yoona: gosh, it's only 5:30 and they're already tired?

Sulli: well, we did give them hard problems.

Luna: *stand up and checked the papers* omo! They've improved! They did well. Only one or two mistakes.

Girls: we did well!!!

Victoria: why don't we celebrate tonight??

Krystal: yeah unnie! Barbeque!!

Yoona: yeah! Let's do it later, it's still early.

Luna: I wish this sleepover will last forever. It's so fun. Too bad we're only gonna be here until tomorrow afternoon.

Others: yeah,,,

Krystal: by the way Sulli, where do you live?

Sulli: oh, just right there, about two blocks away from here.

Girls: what?! so, both of you live really close!! KYAAAAA~

Sulli: uhm, yeah... *sigh* aigo..

>TAEMIN<

We woke up because we heard loud screams from the girls.... They said it was another 'girl talk'. They said that we got high scores so we were gonna celebrate tonight. Barbeque night!

Boys: cook well ladies!

Girls: You guys have to help too!

Boys: of course!

Amber: anyway you guys, It's 6pm now. Go change! we're gonna set up now.

Key: aight! Yah! you girls change too!

Amber: alright then

We all changed into new clothes. I really don't know why but we just felt like it. haha! Friends will be friends, huh?

I just changed into a black sleeveless shirt and black leather jacket which I rolled up to my elbows and I wore fitted pants to go with it. After I got out of the bathroom, the guys were all lookin' at me.

Taemin: what??

Jonghyun: Taemin ah, you look good. For Sulli ehh??

Taemin: what do you mean?

Jonghyun: ahaha! nothing.

I waited for the other guys to come out, when they got changed, aigo, they copied my style! They were wearing the same thing. Except for our sleeveless shirts, the other wore gray and other colors. Well, I gotta say all of us looked great. haha!

>SULLI<

The girls and I all got changed. They look great. I wore a white tank with black cardigan and just plain shorts. I like it! The girls were all smiling and said that I look really great. After that we went outside and already prepared the things for dinner. We waited for the boys to come out.

Sulli: what's taking them so long?

Amber: ne~ aigo...........YAH!!!!! HURRY UP!!

the girls laughed as Amber shouted. Then, the boys finally came out and they..........look good. Real good. They all looked handsome. although they were wearing the same thing. haha! Taemin looked......*sigh* The girls looked stunned and dazed at their boyfriends.

Jin hoon: so, what do we do?? * smiles*

Yoona: uhm....uhh....grill the barbeque...

Boys: were on it. Just rest girls..

Girls: *sigh* *looking at them, dazed*

Me and Taemin just laughed. I could smell his perfume. Taemin always looks great. But right now, he looks..........................nice.. ;)

Then he started to help out the others to cook.

Victoria: why do they look so................hot right now??

Girls: yeah!

Amber: Sulli! Close your mouth! hahaa!

Sulli: what? oh yeah.

Yoona: I have to agree, Taemin looks so hot in that leather jacket. I think he's got a sleeveless shirt on.

Girls: all of them! haha!

Krystal: haha! Look at Sulli. She keeps staring at Taemin!

Luna: yeah! haha! Anyway, my Jjong looks cool!

Sulli: okay, everyone looks hot 'kay?

all of the girls: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YEAHHHHHH!

>TAEMIN<

I guess the girls liked our clothes. haha! I'm soooooo good. Anyway, Sulli looked, yeah.. real nice.. :))

Guys: Time for dinner!

Girls: okay!!

Everyone just ate happily and everyone kept making googly eyes at each other.. *sigh* I suddenly thought about having a girlfriend like my hyungs. When I thought about that, I looked at Sulli. Wait, why look at Sulli?? Nevermind.........she's just my best friend. That's it.

--after dinner--

Girls: we're full! Thanks guys! That was delicious!

Guys: Sure!

everyone helped in cleaning the tables and washing the dishes. It was a long yet fun day. Sulli went out to the lawn again and sat on the swing. Taemin joined her.

Sulli: the stars look nice!

Taemin: there are so many up there..

Sulli: yeah..

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

Sulli: oh, someone texted me.. "Choi Sulli, I like you. Be mine!!"

Sulli looked shocked at the text. Taemin saw Sulli's expression and looked at the text.

Taemin: who the heck is this??

Sulli: I don't know. There's no name! Who could this be??

Taemin: This must be a prank.

Sulli: Maybe....omo.... I hate pranks!

Taemin looked worried....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who could this person who texted Sulli be???

read next time!!!!!

Anticipate! wahahahaa! :)