I'm here, I love you!!

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>TAEMIN<

classes are still ongoing now and it's like it's gonna go on forever. Aigo, so boring! I wanna go and hang out with Sulli now. Yeah, my best friend...... I don't even listen to my teacher now. I was just day dreaming, I imagined Sulli's face, she really does look pretty doesn't she? Then, Jin hoon shook me and I woke up from my dream...

Jin hoon: yah! ooooh, look at you, day dreaming about Sulli... keke

Taemin: huh? how'd you know?

Jin hoon: it's so easy to read your face... aigoo..

Taemin: haha, so, do you think it's time to tell her?

Jin hoon: of course! haha, by the way Taemin, what made you like your best friend?

Taemin: well, she's just really nice to me and very cool. She's pretty, smart, and really takes care of me, that's why.

Jin hoon: yeah, just like my Yoona.

Taemin: that's right. :)

Okay, I'm not denying anymore, I like her very much! I just wish she won't get mad or anything, I'm positive she likes me too. Okay, I'm being a jerk now. haha!

After class, I saw Sulli already and went to her..

Taemin: Sulliiiiiii!

Sulli: omo, Taemin, hi!

Taemin: haha missed me?

Sulli: what?? It's only been like an hour since we last saw each other.

Taemin: yeah that's right, but I really missed you already...

oh damn, that just came out of my mouth without any warning......aigooo..

>SULLI<

I totally blushed when Taemin said that to me.. I didn't know how to respond...

Taemin: oh, well, gotta go bye!

Sulli: oh yeah, bye then,,

I decided to walk in lobby alone, just kept thinking about what Junsu told me.. betray, betray, betray. I wanted to forget about my feelings for Taemin and just think about my relationship with him being my best friend. Agh, so this is the feeling of being in love, mom totally warned me about this, keke. I sat down on the bench and looked up the ceiling. Then I suddenly saw a hand and it covered my eyes and my mouth.. I tried to scream but this person was holding me tightly.I lost consciousness for a bit.... 

When I woke up, I looked around and it was a bit dark, where am i?? Then someone came in the room,oh gosh, it was Junsu..

Junsu: you're finally awake my princess..welcome to my room...

Sulli: why did you take me here??

Junsu: you know me.... I just want to be with you. I saw you again with that stupid Taemin.. I just don't want to see you with him.. I don't want you to get hurt. You'll be totally safe with me..

Sulli: you're such an idiot! And why get hurt??

Junsu: oh please, don't act like you don't know... I know you want to tell him how you feel but then, you'll just betray him right? And what if he doesn't like you back? you're just a best friend in his eyes..

He totally talked into my senses, he does only look at me as a best friend, and nothing else... But why do I feel like crying now??

Junsu: omo, did I make you cry? I promise when I become yours, I will never make you cry.. Wait here, I'm just going out for a sec... I'm gonna buy some food for you my dear.. I'll make sure you won't get out.. Don't leave me, okay?

he locked all the doors, I couldn't get out! There wasn't any signal so I couldn't call anyone.. Junsu said.."don't leave me, okay?" I remembered Taemin, he said that to me too, when we hung out together last time, I was sleeping then he told me the same thing. I guess he thought I was still sleeping at that time.. Taemin.......help me!!

>TAEMIN<

I walked out of the school to buy something.. I should have took Sulli with me.. I went to the nearest convenient shop and when I walked in, I saw Junsu. He saw me too...

Junsu: ahhh well well, if it isn't Taemin.. You are not such a good best friend aren't you??

Taemin: just what do you mean?

Junsu: do you even know where Sulli is right now??

Taemin: she's at school you idi-

Junsu: really? I'm not quite sure with that..

Taemin: where did you take her?! Tell me!

Junsu: why should I? And she's perfectly safe with me. Don't worry, I promise to take care of her....She's gonna be my girlfriend anyway...

Taemin: yeah right.....like that's gonna happen.

Junsu: who are you anyway to tell me that? You;re just a best friend. Nothing else!

Taemin: still don't get it do you? I like Sulli and she'll never be yours!

Junsu looked so mad at me.. He was ready to punch me on my face, I'm ready to beat the heck out of him! Then Minho and Onew hyung came out of nowhere and held Junsu back.. 

Onew: Taemin go! Someone just told us that they saw Sulli was taken in Junsu's place.

Minho: hurry! She might be scared now!

Junsu: Let go!! I'm warning you, don't take her away from me please!

Junsu, he's crying?? He must love Sulli that bad.. But no way he's gonna take her away from me..

I ran to Junsu's house and entered... "SULLI!! SULLI!!" I shouted... I heard a voice, it must be her! It lead me to a room..

>SULLI<

I got so scared.......I can't get out! Then, I heard a voice calling out my name.....is it Taemin?? "I'm here!! save me!!" I shouted back. 

Taemin: Sulli! Just wait!

Sulli: okay Taemin! 

He kick out the big door and it broke......WOW.... I saw him, he looks tall. He ran towards me. He held me and kept saying "are you okay? Did you get hurt?" he kept repeating that and hugged me tightly... I'm safe now... But then as he hugged me tighter, I just started to cry....I couldn't hold back my tears..

Taemin: hey, don't cry now..I'm here....

he looked at me worriedly and wiped my tears.. 

Sulli: thank you...Taemin.. you're such a great friend..

Then he suddenly looked at me seriously..

Taemin: Sulli, am I just a good friend to you?

Sulli: well, uhm... 

Taemin: cause now.......I don't look at you as just a best friend now. You don't know how much I really like you now.

I was startled.. I froze like a statue. I was shocked. I looked closely at his serious face.. I softened a bit.. I moved my face closer to him, until our foreheads touched..

Sulli: you think I don't? 

Taemin: so you do too? Since when?

Sulli: since the sleepover..

Taemin: why didn't you tell me sooner? 

Sulli: because I was afraid you only looked at me as just a best friend.. I never knew I would like my best friend...

Taemin smiled widely.. I moved my head away.. He laughed hard. Then I started to laugh with him too. we just sat there for some time and we were really close with each other.. I leaned my head on his shoulder..

Taemin: enemies-friends-best friends-       I wonder what's next?? *cheeky smile*

Sulli: I wonder,.... 

Taemin: will Choi Sulli be my girlfriend?? Please??

Sulli: My answer to Lee Taemin is...........Yes.

Taemin stood up and gave me his hand. I stood up too and as soon as I got up, he moved his face so close to mine that our noses touched. Then he kissed me... I went all red, I can even feel my heart beat so fast...

>TAEMIN<

I kissed Sulli on the lips cause I was so happy that she's my girlfriend now. After that, our faces were so close to each other. I saw her face, she was so red...

Taemin: look who's blushing.... :))

Sulli: aigo, who wouldn't blush if Lee Taemin kissed you?? ke

Taemin: well look who just got the special kiss of Lee Taemin, haha!

Sulli: yup, still a jerk. I really love this jerk right now..

Taemin: I'm glad miss cutie loves me. Cause I love her more!

Then we just laughed.. I hugged her again, tightly and we went out of the house.. We walked together holding hands. I was so happy.

Sulli: yah, I bet the your fanclub will kill me..

Taemin: then I guess I'll beat them up even if they're girls..

Sulli: no don't.. haha, I'm your biggest fan girl. 

Taemin: I know that. I'm your ultimate fan boy. 

Sulli: good. haha! oh, I remembered something I said to Yoona unnie, I told her that when we become a couple, I'll start to join you guys.

Taemin: oh yeah that's right. Surprise them?

Sulli: yes!

so we decided to surprise them... I can't wait for tomorrow..

--next day....noon--

>SULLI<

After this subject, It's time for lunch.. I'll be joining these guys now as I promised.

*school bell*

Amber: aigo, thank goodness it's lunch time now.

Sulli: yeah, let's go!

Amber: oooh, Taemin is here now. And My Key too! Let's go go go!

we went out of the classroom and as expected, Taemin and Key were surrounded by girls.. *sigh* .. I can already see our friends ready to go to the canteen.. Key and Amber skipped while going towards them, me and Taemin looked at each other and smiled.. I looked up at Taemin again and just dazed, he looks really handsome, doesn't he?

Taemin: what is it?

Sulli: nothing, you look really nice. 

Taemin: you're falling in love again huh? haha. 

Sulli: shut it! Well, it's true. keke

Taemin: you look really pretty Sulli. 

Sulli: thanks. *smile*

I saw everyone was waiting for us, so we ran towards them. All of us went to the canteen together. They also asked me about what happened with Junsu and all. Then I sat on the same table with them.. Amber looked at me confusingly because we always eat on the separate table. But I just smiled at her. Then everyone began to notice that I was sitting with them all. 

everyone: Sulli we thought...??

But me and Taemin just smiled at them widely. Then suddenly.......Yoona's face became really bright and her eyes widened, she looked at me, and I nodded. Yoona smiled and screamed loudly.

Yoona: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! Aigoo!! 

She hugged me so tight. Everyone looks confused, they still don't get it?? Well, Jin hoon laughed and smiled so wide then he looked at Taemin and Taemin nodded too. Yoona and Jin hoon were the only ones celebrating.

Yoona: oh, don't you guys get it??

Jin hoon: these guys are way too slow.

TaeSul: darn right about that..

everyone: what is it?? what??

Yoona: *sigh* Sulli is sitting with us now, with Taemin. Sulli, Taemin.....??/ Get it?

Jonghyun: alright, we know they're best friends.

Luna: so are you two happy because Sulli and Taemin are sitting together? that's it?

Jin hoon: aigo for heaven's sake, They're together now! A couple!!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!! WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU! FINALLY!!

TaeSul: *sigh* thankss...

the boys and girls were on opposite sides because they want to know all about it. The guys were so proud of Taemin and kept patting his back and teasing him.. while I tell all about what happened yesterday..

girls: omooooo that's so sweet!!

Yoona: haha, I knew you guys wouldn't resist each other.

Sulli: well, yeah that's right!

Krystal: so you're officially joining us now!

Sulli: yeah but I don't think I'm fit or the title of being one of you popular kids.

Amber: aigo Sulli, you're very pretty and attractive and you are popular! I swear! I just don't tell you about the guys in our class. ke~

Victoria: but the truth is Sulli, you don't need to be popular just to be with us. We don't feel popular. We didn't choose to be popular. so yeah. 

Sulli: yeah, that's right. haha!

then Taemin pulled me and he said he wanted to go somewhere.. Everyone was just spazzing. They looked really funny. Taemin brought me to the school garden and there was a swing there. We sat and swing to out hearts' content. He told me funny jokes and stories and we just laughed and had fun. When both of us stood up, he moved closer to me and I felt hot and got all red....he whispered to me..

Taemin: hey, thanks for not leaving me. For always being by my side..

Sulli: my pleasure Taemin. You know I love you.... keke~

Taemin: aww, thanks dear.. I love you too..

I felt really good, knowing that someone really loves me. And he was my best friend too. My past best friend. haha! 

I sat down on the swing again. Taemin kneeled down and moved his face closer and closer and kissed me again. He smiled cutely. aigooo so cute!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigo finally they're together now!

it's gonna end soon...... more cute TaeLi  moments next chapter!! :D